Author Topic: November 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 18861 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: November 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 02:17:33 pm »
So, the last few orders/pre-orders that I've made from N1 have either had (a) something (like a strategy guide) -OR- (b) everything (the entire product/shipment/order) delayed a bit :(

I got an e-mail + a phone call from my friend Sandi (who works for NISA's customer service group) the other day - informing me that she was going to go out of her way to make sure that I received at least (1 of the several) "Premium" LE's for the game "The Guided Fate Paradox" that I'd pre-ordered...

...and...

...true to her word - I received (*ONE*) of my LE's today.

And a beauty of an LE it is  ;D

Employees like this make it a pleasure to continue doing business with them :)

Anyone else here get/getting this game?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 02:28:50 pm »
So, the last few orders/pre-orders that I've made from N1 have either had (a) something (like a strategy guide) -OR- (b) everything (the entire product/shipment/order) delayed a bit :(

I got an e-mail + a phone call from my friend Sandi (who works for NISA's customer service group) the other day - informing me that she was going to go out of her way to make sure that I received at least (1 of the several) "Premium" LE's for the game "The Guided Fate Paradox" that I'd pre-ordered...

...and...

I am currently waiting on a Guided Fate LE myself....  I think the thing I have been liking the most lately is that they've been packing in neat little stickers with the orders as a bonus....  Now I want to collect them all~!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 02:31:42 pm »

...and...

I am currently waiting on a Guided Fate LE myself....  I think the thing I have been liking the most lately is that they've been packing in neat little stickers with the orders as a bonus....  Now I want to collect them all~!

Hahaha!

Yeah.

The "Flonne Squad" stickers that they've been throwing-in lately *are* pretty cute  ;)

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 05:33:41 pm »
Hahaha!

Yeah.

The "Flonne Squad" stickers that they've been throwing-in lately *are* pretty cute  ;)

My mail just came!  I got the red Flonne Squad sticker too and since I know you get everything NISA as well, do you know if the stickers are random~?  If I recall you actually picked up several copies of D2....  Did they all come with the same sticker~?

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 02:01:54 am »
That Guided Fate Paradox one is the roguelike isn't it? I do love a good roguelike! Assuming I'm thinking of the right game let me know how it is please!

spac316

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 04:00:41 am »
Got Lolo 2 for NES the other day.

jobocan

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 07:38:16 am »
That Guided Fate Paradox one is the roguelike isn't it? I do love a good roguelike! Assuming I'm thinking of the right game let me know how it is please!

Yeah it is. I'm kinda thinking about grabbing it, but at the same time I really want to play it on Vita so I'm kinda hoping it gets ported there... The Vita needs a good roguelike.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 10:09:34 am »

Yep.

One review described it as a "love child having Disgaea as the father and Izuna/Shiren the Wanderer as the mother"; I already like it, but I will definitely post impressions once I finish up w/ D2 & start playing it.

@teck -

Yeah, I just got +1 of the same Flonne Squad sticker for each extra LE.

soera

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2013, 11:02:38 am »
I decided to drive around town Sunday and do a little game shopping. Stopped into Half price books and wandered around. I made my way to their high priced magazine area. Ive seen NP #1 there before but it was always like $50-100. Sure enough there was yet another copy but it was marked "AS IS - $15". I picked it up and it looked decent but I wondered what the as is part was for. I had the guy open it and I found it. One of the previous owners drew marker mustaches on a lot of the faces in the back of the book. The worker saw what it was and said he would let me take it for a $10 bill out the door. At that time, NP stood for no problem and I left with my book! The poster is still attached and looks good. Ive wanted another copy of NP #1 since my mom tossed my subscription copy years ago. Its now nice and safe in a bag with #285.

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 11:06:43 am »
Thank you both jobocan and disgaeaniac for the help :D

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 11:33:02 pm »
humblebundle has taken more money off me.
scribblenauts unlimited and 2 batman goty games fear 2 and 3 and war of the north. dont mind if i do

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 02:55:02 am »
Snagged a copy of Folklore earlier today. Not sure why I didn't grab it before, but steadily, my PS3 wishlist is thinning out :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 09:05:30 am »
Snagged a copy of Folklore earlier today. Not sure why I didn't grab it before, but steadily, my PS3 wishlist is thinning out :)

Have you ever heard the OST for Folklore?

It's one of my favorites!

haloofthesun

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 02:40:50 pm »
Folklore does have a pretty good soundtrack, yeah. I haven't played the game yet (it's on my wishlist still) but I have heard the music.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 03:14:50 pm »
Folklore does have a pretty good soundtrack, yeah. I haven't played the game yet (it's on my wishlist still) but I have heard the music.

Same here  :o

2 of my favorite OST's (NieR and Folklore), are both from games that I *Really* would like to play -BUT- alas; (from everything that I've read, heard, and/or seen of the 2 games)...they both look to be too Action-y to be playable one-handed  :'(