Author Topic: Star Wars!!!  (Read 2455 times)

90snostalga

Star Wars!!!
« on: November 07, 2013, 07:01:22 pm »
We finally got a Star Wars Episode 7 release date!  December 2015 :(  still a good ways away.  I still watch episodes 1-6 about every 5 to 6 months or so with my wife.  I cannot wait on 7!!!  I still want the 3d blu ray releases to come out tho :(

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/star-wars-episode-vii-confirmed-december-2015-release-213223327.html

*  Sent from a basic phone on a galaxy far, far away where my planet is ruled by Jabba the Hut*

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Star Wars!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 07:04:46 pm »
Tell me when the Star Trek TNG T.V. series reboot happens that they've been talking about, then I'll get excited.

I've got to be the only geek out there that doesn't go ga-ga over Star Wars.

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 08:53:39 pm »
LOVE STAR WARS!!!

me and my friends have names we only use on star wars games

Ste-3-PO
R2-Dave-2
Chewylinebacker

90snostalga

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 10:54:53 pm »
Tell me when the Star Trek TNG T.V. series reboot happens that they've been talking about, then I'll get excited.

I've got to be the only geek out there that doesn't go ga-ga over Star Wars.

What is Star Trek  ;)

90snostalga

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 10:55:34 pm »
LOVE STAR WARS!!!

Ste-3-PO
R2-Dave-2
Chewylinebacker

Favorite and worst episode?

sin2beta

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 11:15:25 pm »

Now you're talking! I used to love Star Wars as a kid. But now I'm more concerned over who the better captain in Star Trek was (answer: Picard).

Hell, I can't put a cup of tea in the microwave without thinking "tea... earl grey... hot"
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

90snostalga

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 01:04:29 am »

Now you're talking! I used to love Star Wars as a kid. But now I'm more concerned over who the better captain in Star Trek was (answer: Picard).

Hell, I can't put a cup of tea in the microwave without thinking "tea... earl grey... hot"

Lame  :P You two should go make your own Trekkie thread  :o

Heck, I can't put a bowl of cereal in the microwave without thinking "cereal, it's gonna melt.   Come in Luke!"

sin2beta

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 02:41:33 am »

Heck, I can't put a bowl of cereal in the microwave without thinking "cereal, it's gonna melt.   Come in Luke!"

That response was confusing and awesome at the same time. Congratulations you win the internet for the day.  8)

scott

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 09:10:03 am »
I'm interested to see how Ep 7 turns out. But I'm iffy about it turning into another Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull...

I've always been more of a Star Wars fan. But lately I've been rewatching the original Star Trek show and movies and really enjoying it. You can enjoy both. :P
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

90snostalga

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 09:52:48 am »

That response was confusing and awesome at the same time. Congratulations you win the internet for the day.  8)

Are you being sarcastic?

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 06:04:55 pm »
LOVE STAR WARS!!!

Ste-3-PO
R2-Dave-2
Chewylinebacker

fave is V  empire strikes back
love the fact it doesnt have a happy ending. Solo sealed in carbonite is amazing. then luke finding out about his dad. what an end.

worst is II clone wars
it was slow nothing really happened.
as bad as phantom menace was at least it had action. i think clone was a filler movie to get to III

90snostalga

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 07:37:41 pm »
LOVE STAR WARS!!!

Ste-3-PO
R2-Dave-2
Chewylinebacker

love the fact it doesnt have a happy ending. Solo sealed in carbonite is amazing. then luke finding out about his dad. what an end.

worst is II clone wars
as bad as phantom menace was at least it had action. i think clone was a filler movie to get to III

Great choice :)  My favorites are from favorite to least favorite:

1.  Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
2.  Episode III:  Revenge of the Sith
3.  Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
4.  Episode IV: New Hope
5. Episode I: Phantom Menace
6. Episode 2: Clone Wars

Yea clone wars was sort of a filler; however, I can't say that it is terrible.  There were some great elements in it including the build up Anakin and Amedola. 

Do you read any of the books as well?

90snostalga

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 07:38:17 pm »
You can enjoy both. :P

There can be only one!  Oh wait, sorry wrong franchise  ;D

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 08:58:21 pm »
LOVE STAR WARS!!!

Ste-3-PO
R2-Dave-2
Chewylinebacker

worst is II clone wars

Great choice :)  My favorites are from favorite to least favorite:

1.  Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
2.  Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
3.  Episode IV: New Hope
4.  Episode III:  Revenge of the Sith
5. Episode I: Phantom Menace
6. Episode 2: Clone Wars

Yea clone wars was sort of a filler; however, I can't say that it is terrible.  There were some great elements in it including the build up Anakin and Amedola. 

Do you read any of the books as well?

fixed the order for you

sin2beta

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 09:52:27 pm »

Are you being sarcastic?

No, I'm not. The cereal is gonna melt made no sense and made me chuckle. That's why it was awesome.

My favorite Star Wars was A New Hope. It's just classic. And I mean classic in the pacing and structure as well. It's fantastic! But I love how the trilogy creates it's own three act structure. The first film is the rise. The second film is the huge downfall. And the third is victory. Great stuff.