Author Topic: Secret Santa VGCollect 2013 (sign ups closed)  (Read 31256 times)

scott

Re: Secret Santa VGCollect 2013 (sign ups closed)
« Reply #285 on: December 06, 2013, 03:06:34 pm »
Desocietas can attest to my dirty mind and off-color joke skill, thanks to Pathfinder nights.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #286 on: December 06, 2013, 03:16:15 pm »
Speaking of which, any confirmation on tomorrow?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #287 on: December 06, 2013, 03:23:05 pm »

Yup. Tomorrow's game is on. Same Bat time.

90snostalga

« Reply #288 on: December 06, 2013, 04:59:34 pm »

????   ???

desocietas

« Reply #289 on: December 06, 2013, 06:05:42 pm »

????   ???

Heh, don't mind us, 90snostalga.  I was too lazy to write a proper PM to Scott about whether or not we were going to play Pathfinder tomorrow.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #290 on: December 06, 2013, 06:23:34 pm »

????   ???

Heh, don't mind us, 90snostalga.  I was too lazy to write a proper PM to Scott about whether or not we were going to play Pathfinder tomorrow.

oh ok lol.  I assumed you two were secret crime fighters or something.  That's why I was curious

desocietas

« Reply #291 on: December 06, 2013, 06:28:51 pm »
oh ok lol.  I assumed you two were secret crime fighters or something.  That's why I was curious

Well, we are, but we only talk about that in PMs  8)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #292 on: December 06, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »

Well, we are, but we only talk about that in PMs  8)

:) Funny.  So I dont know much about internet or pc gaming so can I be nosy and ask what type of game Pathfinder is?  Is it a free world internet type of game?

soera

« Reply #293 on: December 07, 2013, 01:21:26 am »
So far, looks like a success. 6 people left to post that they received their gift. Looking forward to more pics.

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #294 on: December 07, 2013, 02:08:48 am »
But honestly this was miles ahead of what I was expecting so thank you, whoever it was that got this for me. I don't recognize your name...

I'm glad you like it.   :D  Had my sister do some doodles on the back of the envelope while she was attempting to play a game; she moonlights as a graphic artist.

Had an envelope full of awesomeness arrive today. I attempted to wait until Christmas but only made it an hour.

Thanks, Matt! It's hard to express how perfect the manuals and poster are. Not what I was expecting at all, yet the perfect gift. I remember having that poster hanging on my wall around 1991. Brings back some wonderful memories.

Dirty mind is an innate ability for males that increases with level! I have put a lot of training points in my dirty mind skill. Enough to where it has gained a new classification called pervert.

I'm really surprised everyone at my TV station hasn't been called in to HR. Things can get really out of hand on the party line intercom during a show.  ;D

scott

« Reply #295 on: December 07, 2013, 09:07:04 am »
Nice! That poster looks mint as hell too.

matt

« Reply #296 on: December 07, 2013, 09:12:43 am »
But honestly this was miles ahead of what I was expecting so thank you, whoever it was that got this for me. I don't recognize your name...

I'm glad you like it.   :D  Had my sister do some doodles on the back of the envelope while she was attempting to play a game; she moonlights as a graphic artist.

Had an envelope full of awesomeness arrive today. I attempted to wait until Christmas but only made it an hour.

Thanks, Matt! It's hard to express how perfect the manuals and poster are. Not what I was expecting at all, yet the perfect gift. I remember having that poster hanging on my wall around 1991. Brings back some wonderful memories.

Dirty mind is an innate ability for males that increases with level! I have put a lot of training points in my dirty mind skill. Enough to where it has gained a new classification called pervert.

I'm really surprised everyone at my TV station hasn't been called in to HR. Things can get really out of hand on the party line intercom during a show.  ;D

Keep filling in those gaps! I'm infinitely jealous of your 99.9% complete SMS collection so I figured the least I could do was help the cause.

jcalder8

« Reply #297 on: December 08, 2013, 02:57:37 pm »
My present just came in. At least I am pretty sure it is because I haven't ordered anything but I won't be opening it until Christmas morning!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #298 on: December 08, 2013, 06:57:54 pm »
My present just came in. At least I am pretty sure it is because I haven't ordered anything but I won't be opening it until Christmas morning!
yeah good luck with that.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #299 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:20 am »
yeah good luck with that.

;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"