Author Topic: Rocksmith?  (Read 849 times)

scott

Rocksmith?
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:31:36 am »
Apparently I'm completely out of the music game scene. But I was at Best Buy the other day and noticed a new "Learn to Play Guitar" music game on the shelf called Rocksmith, I quickly dismissed it as another crap attempt, much like Power Gig: Rise of the Six String. I noticed an ad on another site about it again today, and decided to look up some reviews. Apparently, it's supposedly pretty good? ha.

Hell if it does well, maybe they'll sell a Bass version. Then I'd be interested. :P
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

Re: Rocksmith?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:02:03 pm »
I've been trying out a copy on the PS3 for a little while and it seems pretty good.

The only problem I've had is the game seems to have problems detecting what note I'm playing on the E sting in one of the mini-games, I'm thinking I might have to adjust the pickup toggles until I find something that works. Other than that the only other real problem is there is a little bit of sound lag. The game actually recommends that you run your consoles sound output directly into your sound system to reduce the lag.

Be warned though, it is aimed more at beginners so if you're already an accomplished guitarist you're probably not going to have as much fun with it.