Author Topic: What Are You Watching This Season?  (Read 7294 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What Are You Watching This Season?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 04:47:48 pm »
I might be interested in watching Arrow once Nightwing makes an appearance.  Black Canary looks demon-fierce with that mask, in my opinion.  Then again, I only saw a snippet.

Missed out on watching Sullivan & Son so I'll see if my TV provider has any episodes I could catch.

The Flash is supposed to show up, too.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 02:13:23 am »
In your opinion, was Arrow portraying a pretty good Barry Allen/Flash?  Only hearing about the show on IGN.

Since I now have to wait until February for Walking Dead, just watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.  Also, can't believe that the season finale for South Park is coming up!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

90snostalga

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 10:15:23 am »
Brooklyn 99

Anyone know if Suburgatory season 2 will ever be released on DVD?  It's still been over a whole year since season 1 was released on DVD.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 11:31:06 am »
In your opinion, was Arrow portraying a pretty good Barry Allen/Flash?  Only hearing about the show on IGN.

Sure. But he's powerless, at the moment. There are hints that they're gonna show his origin in the show, though. So I'm looking forward to it.

blipcs76

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 12:15:35 pm »
Me and my wife are cable cutters, so most of what we watch is through Hulu or broadcast TV.  Here's what we watch:

Raising Hope
South Park
Bob's Burgers
The Big Bang Theory
Shark Tank

Fell behind on:
Under the Dome
Agents of SHIELD

Still a season behind on:
Supernatural
Grimm

I'll have to give Arrow a watch.  It sounds interesting.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 03:29:58 am »
Oh, I forgot about Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Disney's Kick Buttowski!

Does Chris Hardwick's @midnight on Comedy Central count?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 10:50:41 pm »
Anyone here watch Almost Human?

The season finale came and went and we NEVER found out what lies beyond the wall? What the hell? Why even tease us with this? Especially since it airs on FOX and this is a sci-fi show, which means we probably won't get a 2nd season to explain it.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 12:57:06 am »
I've heard decent ratings, although not that interested in the series.  Karl Urban is a pretty cool actor but the show makes me think of a revamped I, Robot.

Skip the summer season, I need fall to arrive sooner for The Walking Dead!

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 11:38:12 am »
Anyone here watch Almost Human?

The season finale came and went and we NEVER found out what lies beyond the wall? What the hell? Why even tease us with this? Especially since it airs on FOX and this is a sci-fi show, which means we probably won't get a 2nd season to explain it.

I thought the show was just alright, watchable enough to stick with it, but yeah, I hated that they never told us anything about that.  I didn't even realize I was watching the finale till the next week when it didn't show back up lol

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 01:40:55 pm »
Now that Walking Dead is over nothing at all. I don't really watch TV. I like History Channel documentaries but they don't come on that often anymore now that they're basically a 'reality tv' channel now.

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 05:18:04 pm »
I'm still watching Arrow right now, which is almost over, Agents of Shield is almost over, Being Human is almost over, and that'll add to Walking Dead, Top Gear, and Almost Human that are already over.  Luckily I got Game of Thrones right now and in June Falling Skies is coming back along with an interesting looking show called The Last Ship.  Viruses are the thing now, such as with Helix, another I watched that just ended too.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2014, 02:23:28 am »
Does anyone here watch River Monster With Jeremy Wade?

Pretty excited to see what Jeremy Wade will investigate this Sunday...

Also watching Top Gear on BBC America from time to time, rerun or not, and Black Lagoon on Toonami.

Warmsignal

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 12:14:52 am »
Sort of following Ghost Adventures, but that's about it.

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 02:00:51 am »

I use to watch that for abit and thought they were more interesting than some other ghost shows, since it's just three guys (Any time someone was "alone" in ghost hunters, they still had a camera crew with them lol) and I was mostly watching for the interesting locations, but all those shows really don't amount to much in finding anything interesting, not that I really believe any of it lol

Warmsignal

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 12:41:51 pm »

I use to watch that for abit and thought they were more interesting than some other ghost shows, since it's just three guys (Any time someone was "alone" in ghost hunters, they still had a camera crew with them lol) and I was mostly watching for the interesting locations, but all those shows really don't amount to much in finding anything interesting, not that I really believe any of it lol

It's still fun to watch, I think. Every now and then something interesting does happen, I just hope it's not all staged. It seems like they've run short on really compelling locations, and too many pseudo-possessions and trances. That is the part I think they're making up, or else lack of sleep is getting to them.