Author Topic: What Are You Watching This Season?  (Read 7297 times)

Re: What Are You Watching This Season?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 06:09:57 pm »
Game of Thrones is awesome. Between that, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad, tv has been awesome lately. Something I didn't believe for a while. Also a Big Bang Theory fan although I think it's starting to get a little stale too

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2014, 11:16:30 pm »
Looking forward to:
-True Blood
-Haven
-Sons Of Anarchy
-Shameless
-TVD
-The Walking Dead

Currently Watching
-Heroes of Cosplay
-Rehab Addict

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 12:00:18 am »
Continuum - excellent sci-fi series
Marvel's Agents of Shield - done until fall
24 Live Another Day

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2014, 12:47:32 am »
Lotta stuff been ending lately which has really dwindled things down.  I'm looking to start into True Detective with the season over, heard it was good, so mostly right now, there's just Game of Thrones with only a few episodes left.  About it I think.  Was gonna watch 24, but I just wasn't getting pulled in.

At least next month Falling Skies comes back and I'm hoping Last Ship is interesting.  Need something to keep me going through the summer lol

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 06:38:34 am »
The second season of "Orange is the New Black" is coming out soon. Surprisingly entertaining.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2014, 12:25:26 am »

Finally got around to finishing up the last 3 episodes of the last season of Arrow that ended about a month ago.

AWESOME! I loved how this season ended. High drama, high action, and lots of changes coming for the next season!

What did everyone else think of it?

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 12:33:23 am »

Finally got around to finishing up the last 3 episodes of the last season of Arrow that ended about a month ago.

AWESOME! I loved how this season ended. High drama, high action, and lots of changes coming for the next season!

What did everyone else think of it?

Series is pretty enjoyable.  I'm gonna continue watching with the next season.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2014, 12:53:14 am »
Hahaha. I just realized I already replied to this topic. :)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 01:33:05 am »
My brother's expressing his interest to watch the premiere of The Flash.  Definitely has me intrigued for it too.

As for this season, watching some Brain Games and miscellaneous shows that pique my interest.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

90snostalga

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 06:57:37 am »
Me and my friend racked up on DVD season sets and are currently watching the following: true blood season 1, Nashville, suits season 3 and veronica mars season 1. Personally, I have been surprisingly enjoying the heck out of all them but more importantly Nashville and true blood. I thought I would hate true blood but its very good so far.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2014, 03:03:34 am »
I know this topic's kind of dead but considering new shows plus season premieres, thought this would be worth reviving (again?).  Enjoying Walking Dead, Forever, South Park, Gurren Lagann, and Hellsing Ultimate.  Interested in The Flash and Gotham but I get home past the beginning of the show, guess I'll just catch up on Netflix or wherever.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 04:30:20 am »
Of the current season, I'm watching Agents of Shield, Gotham, The Walking Dead, Flash, Arrow, Legend of Korra, Sons of Anarchy, and some cartoon shows.  Technically Korra is a cartoon also, but I treat it differently than I would Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or The Simpsons, because it's better than them lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 01:22:46 pm »
New season, new list. And what a season it is!

-Agents of SHIELD
-Arrow
-Comic Book Men
-Family Guy
-The Flash
-Gotham
-The Simpsons
-South Park
-The Strain (just ended)
-TNA Impact Wrestling
-The Walking Dead
-Z Nation (pretty low-budget, but it's still a fun zombie show)

whiteyfox

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 01:51:16 pm »
This season I'm watching once again American Horror Story. And that's pretty much it until Game of Thrones starts again. I have to find some new shows to watch.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2014, 09:05:58 pm »