Author Topic: Where Are You At?  (Read 4440 times)

Re: Where Are You At?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 12:56:38 pm »
Born in middlesbrough england
currently in indiana usa

scott

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 09:07:19 pm »
Born and raised in Bay City, Michigan. And I've never lived more than 20 minutes from my folk's house. We've done our fair share of traveling though and I'm no stranger to road trips.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 10:47:10 pm »
Still in Gatineau, Québec. I might be moving to Ottawa, Ontario within the next 2 years, largely to lower the driving time to and from work every day.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 10:50:38 pm »
Still in Gatineau, Québec. I might be moving to Ottawa, Ontario within the next 2 years, largely to lower the driving time to and from work every day.

Are Canadians really as crazy for pro-wrestling as WWE and WCW have made them out to be?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 10:56:26 pm »

Are Canadians really as crazy for pro-wrestling as WWE and WCW have made them out to be?

That's a real good question. I'm looking forward to an honest answer.

jobocan

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 10:59:11 pm »

I never liked wrestling, nor do I know anyone who does. One of my friends used to be into it in high school, but that was approximately 50 million years ago, pretty sure that changed.

htimreimer

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 02:09:37 am »

i can't stand wrestling, i rather watch a marathon of honey boo boo, then one episode of wrestling ( honey boo boo is shitty show)

ffxik

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 07:51:29 am »

i can't stand wrestling, i rather watch a marathon of honey boo boo, then one episode of wrestling ( honey boo boo is shitty show)

Wow..  You're made of tougher stuff than I.  If I had that choice there would be sensory organ mutilation

On topic.  I was born, raised, and still live in Southern Missouri.  Born in Mountain View, raised in Montier, and live in Winona.  I haven't led a particularly exciting life up until my late teens.   When the friend I was running around with decided life isn't worth living until you almost bite it a few times, and it's not fun to go it alone, so take your unwilling friend with you.   :D

One more thing.  I have noticed a lot of stereotyping on T.V. When it comes too individuals who like myself, live around the Ozarks area.  I just want to set the record straight...

it's all true :o
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:53:22 am by ffxik »

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 08:15:58 pm »

I am a huge fan of wrestling, or at least was before. I still love the video games, though I prefer the older wrestling to the current wrestling, so I don't watch it as much.

pacpix

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 01:50:23 am »
I live in the exciting state of Idaho. :) I really like the area, but sometimes I feel weird being one of the only people in my town that does not like hunting, fishing, camping, etc.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 08:36:01 pm »
I live in the exciting state of Idaho. :) I really like the area, but sometimes I feel weird being one of the only people in my town that does not like hunting, fishing, camping, etc.

I'm not a fan of fishing or hunting, but I don't mind going camping.

karyann

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2013, 08:50:55 pm »
I was born in Belgium and I lived there untill i was 21. Then, I moved to Chicoutimi in the Quebec province in 1998. I really enjoy my life here... despite the fact there are 2 feet of snow outside already ;(

I'm in Montreal, and we don't have much snow right now haha. There doesn't seem to snow all that much in here, as far as I know.

If you want the short story, I've lived in the Quebec province for my whole life, moved a few times mainly for college. I'm currently in Montreal until I finally finish college, which should be hopefully in more or less exactly a year! I plan on living in the region around Quebec City when I'm done here.

If you want the long story: I was born in Fermont, which is a damn lost place in the northern part of Quebec. Moved somewhere nearer civilisation at 2 years old, in the Bas-Saint-Laurent. Moved near Quebec City to go to college, moved back home in Bas-St-Laurent, then moved to Montreal to finish college.

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 08:56:05 pm »
How many Canadians are on these forums? I would consider myself one, because even though I am American born, I have lived in Canada for most of my life.

scott

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 09:00:33 pm »
How many Canadians are on these forums?

Too many!  ;)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

karyann

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 09:18:14 pm »
How many Canadians are on these forums?

Too many!  ;)