Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 4181 times)

90snostalga

Re: Skyrim
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2013, 01:48:35 am »
I finally got around to play Oblivion on the ps3 for the first time ever!  And my first response is "confused".  I guess I'll have to play and explore a bit more but it is so much.  The controls, the journal menu with all the options and items, over whelming so far.

pacpix

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 03:37:08 am »
Yeah it takes a little bit to get used to, but once you figure it out it is a lot of fun.  For me, what helped me get into the game was to join one of the guilds and play out that storyline, I highly recommend the Dark Brotherhood storyline.  Or just walk around and discover stuff, that is what makes the game so fun.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 01:56:03 am »
Now that system choice has been done away with, let's talk races.  Which is your race of choice?

I received a lot of flack from fellow fans for my choice but I enjoyed and continue to choose Imperial.  Nord and Breton are in a tie for distant second.  I always try to model my character to resemble an epic version of myself too, if given the opportunity.

Would anyone else like to share their choice of race?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

pacpix

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 03:07:58 am »
I usually pick a Nord.  I did have one Dark Elf thief in Elder Scrolls: Arena though.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 02:15:18 pm »
The character I picked is Argonian although I do not know what I'm doing yet,  this reptilian creature looked the coolest  ;)

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 09:37:52 am »
I do believe the PS3 version has superior draw distance and a slight edge graphically over the 360 version.

Each species and gender have their ups and downs. If you want to make the game near impossible, play as a female Dark Elf and make her a thief. About two hits and you're done for! lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 07:00:41 pm »
Redguard. That "Adrenaline Rush" ability, pretty much makes your character able to overpower anything, at least once a day.