Author Topic: January 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 23632 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: January 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
I feel this has to be posted right now and remind people it's okay to lie about Jar-Jar

Video was hilarious and very entertainment and I finally got to see what that guy looks like.  I've seen hundreds of reviews but never seen his face; however, Am I the only Star Wars nerd that actually thinks episodes 1-3 are still good movies and Jar Jar is a great character?  I mean, he played one of the most important roles in episode 1...
Yes, you are the only person on this rock floating through space that likes Jar-Jar Binks. George Lucas still owes me an apology for that.

I never even joked about being a trekkie. That is something a man never jokes about. I was talking about sin2beta's pun. That is one thing I'm always onboard with.

90snostalga

« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2014, 10:06:49 pm »
I feel this has to be posted right now and remind people it's okay to lie about Jar-Jar

Video was hilarious and very entertainment and I finally got to see what that guy looks like.  I've seen hundreds of reviews but never seen his face; however, Am I the only Star Wars nerd that actually thinks episodes 1-3 are still good movies and Jar Jar is a great character?  I mean, he played one of the most important roles in episode 1...
Yes, you are the only person on this rock floating through space that likes Jar-Jar Binks. George Lucas still owes me an apology for that.

I never even joked about being a trekkie. That is something a man never jokes about. I was talking about sin2beta's pun. That is one thing I'm always onboard with.

I'm sorry.  I went back and read it and sorry I misread it.  I for some reason was thinking you wrote that.  I read too fast.  I apologize.  Dont be mad at me  :-[

But yea, that's code.  I was never even pretend to be a trekkie even if I lost a bet

pacpix

« Reply #272 on: January 30, 2014, 11:14:26 pm »

While they pale in comparison to the originals I did not find the prequel trilogy to be as horrendous as I was expecting it to be.  Liking Jar-Jar is inexcusable though.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

scott

« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2014, 09:17:48 am »
I will say that if it wasn't for the prequels, I would have never gotten the GF to watch all the Star Wars movies. We started with Phantom Menace and slowly worked through it.

Personally, I enjoy the prequels. You get to see Jedi in action on the movie screen! I'll always love the originals a bit more, but dammit I hate what Lucas did to the Jabba's Palace scene...
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2014, 11:14:12 pm »
Anyways to put things back on topic I GOT SOME MORE GAMES

Xbox
Mechassult

NGC
I Ninja
Reign of Fire

NES
Tetris 2

SMS
Missile Defense 3-D
Hang-on & Safari Hunt (W/ box)

I also got the Metroid: Other M Samus Aran Figma Figure. Say what you will about the game, this figure Kicks Ass

theflea

« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2014, 11:23:35 pm »
Has been a slow month for buying games, but here's my latest pick ups.

SNES
- Power Piggs: The Dark Age (CIB)
- Tales of Phantasia (custom)

NES
- Crackout (EU) (CIB)

GG
- Mega Man

Colecovision
- Gamester81 the Video Game (gray version) only 50 where made of these.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

jcalder8

« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2014, 01:03:41 am »
I have never heard of the Power Pigg game but now I must own it!