Author Topic: VGCollect v3 Support Thread  (Read 11936 times)

matt

Re: VGCollect v3 Support Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2014, 04:59:10 pm »
I have a list of all files affected. I'll restore everything when I get home in about 30 mins.

matt

« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2014, 05:30:29 pm »
All better now!

soera

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2014, 05:53:08 pm »
Posted on the wrong thread.

My first month of VG pro just expired and I renewed for a year ... but its still not blocking the ads.

foxhack

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2014, 09:39:32 pm »

My first month of VG pro just expired and I renewed for a year ... but its still not blocking the ads.

You need to go to your profile settings and turn them off there.

http://vgcollect.com/settings

If that isn't working, log off then back on.

pacpix

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2014, 09:44:08 pm »

You need to go to your profile settings and turn them off there.

http://vgcollect.com/settings

If that isn't working, log off then back on.
Yeah every once in a while the ads get reactivated on my account, but logging out fixes it every time.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2014, 03:01:13 am »
So I'm not sure if this affect anyone else, but the new version does not display very well on cell phones (or at least a Galaxy S3)....  The predominant issue being that it is quite difficult to redirect from one section of your collection to another....  To jump from ps2 to ps3 I have to edit the address bar for example from ***/***/PS2 to ***/***/PS3....  It can be mildly cumbersome....

scott

« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2014, 09:06:36 am »
Actually it's pretty simple. Try doing this:

Click the "..." on the upper left corner

And it brings up the console list

If you click the ":" on the right hand side it'll bring up this list:
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2014, 01:59:35 am »
After a significant amount of time spent following your instructions Scott, I have determined the problem....  While technically your info is 100% correct, the 3-dot icon is only in the corner of the screen while you are logged in....  I use a Galaxy S3 and after poking around, it seems that I do not remain logged in from page to page all the time on my mobile....  While I am on the go I use the mobile site to remind myself of what I do/don't need and check my friends' lists to see if they might want something....  Seeing as I was apparently not logged in from the get go, it was difficult to pinpoint this....  Thanks for assisting me in straightening it out....  Not to seem super lazy, but would the lack of the 3-dot icon be a security feature to prevent unregistered users from viewing profiles then~?  I can continue relogging until I fix my issue, but....  okay, yeah, I'm just being super lazy.... >.>'