Author Topic: What was the most inexpensive sealed game you ever bought (that wasn't free)?  (Read 2751 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Right around $250.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

There's a store near by that has a bunch of sealed Wappy Dog(s?).  I think they were asking 5-10 dollars. Think it's worth picking up? From a speculator's standpoint its kinda weird. It's pretty much shovelware with an unusual toy attached.

Warmsignal

Why is it that I now feel compelled to add this Wappy Dog to the DS collection? ???

I picked up Brave for the DS sealed at a Value Village for 4$

theflea

I must have been tired when I read this, Thought it said most expensive. lol

Cheapest sealed game i ever bought... I bought a bunch sport titles for Genesis for .50 a piece. all sealed lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"

Brand New Sega Game Gear Sports Trivia game (game gear)

Sale date: 07/03/13
$1.20
+ $1.69 shipping

karyann

Why is it that I now feel compelled to add this Wappy Dog to the DS collection? ???

Because pretty much everyone who likes to collect for the DS does :P

nir

Definitely Perfect Dark (N64) CIB and factory sealed... $0.01.

I got a copy of Jak & Daxter on PS2 for like 5 to 10 bucks I believe.  Completely sealed.  Being a favorite of mine, I think that's a nice deal.  And to keep it sealed, gonna get the HD collection on PS3 eventually, so I can just play that version and keep the sealed copy :D

sin2beta

I bought the following Game Gear Games sealed for betwenn $1-$3 dollars. Depending on title. But I do forget the prices exactly.

Sports Trivia
Donald Duck Deep Duck Trouble
Caesars Palace

I also bought ESPN Hockey Night on Sega CD sealed for a couple of bucks.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

karyann

Just beat my own record today with Eb games and a sealed Build-a-Bear Workshop: Friendship Valley on the Wii, which I got for 50 cents! It looks like a teddy bear-esque  Animal Crossing, so for that price, I decided why not. :P