Author Topic: real sick tonight  (Read 1542 times)

Warmsignal

real sick tonight
« on: April 01, 2014, 04:01:25 am »
threw up about 10 times, just drying heaving now all night. sorry for posting. keep me in your thoughts guys. im freaking out.

90snostalga

Re: real sick tonight
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 04:39:58 am »
Sorry to hear about your sickness  :-[  Don't freak out.  Take it one day at a time.  I've prayed for you

luckydoodles

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 05:06:10 am »
Get well!

Warmsignal

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 07:04:27 am »
Thank you for the moral support. Last night was the worst of my life. Just vomited again the cheat pains subsidie. No sleep.

matt

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 09:49:16 am »
There is a lot of that going around. My girlfriend was up all night last Thursday puking her guts out. She was fine the next day tho.

Warmsignal

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 11:02:38 am »
It was the worst stomach virus I ever had. I had vomited until my chest was aching sore. I eventually downed some pain pills a passed out around sunrise. These sort of situations are not normal for me. I rarely get sick. This was an especially intense strain. So guys, be very careful about hanging around others who have been sick. Unfortunately this is how I got it.

90snostalga

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »
There is a lot of that going around. My girlfriend was up all night last Thursday puking her guts out. She was fine the next day tho.

Is there going to be a baby vgcollect running around?  lol ;)

90snostalga

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 02:38:41 pm »
It was the worst stomach virus I ever had. I had vomited until my chest was aching sore. I eventually downed some pain pills a passed out around sunrise. These sort of situations are not normal for me. I rarely get sick. This was an especially intense strain. So guys, be very careful about hanging around others who have been sick. Unfortunately this is how I got it.

A little bit different but me and the family went to Disney world the first week of March on vacation, and I ate some bad food at one of the restaurants (raw salmon).  I did not know I could not handle it.  That very night, I was at the resort with massive diarrhea.  I never in my entire 27 years had diarrhea that bad.  Along with it, I had a fever and was very cold.  The problem is that my sickness lasted all the way until our 6th day there.  I only got to spend one day on the rides at the park  :-\ 

It sucks when you have a fever, your body temperature is shifting from hot to cold, cold to hot and i was literally using the restroom every 5 minutes LITERALLY.  Aw man that sucked.  I learned for me I can only eat basic un healthy food there like pizza or a hot dog or something.

Glad you are feeling a little better tho'  :)  Keep us updated

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 02:58:18 pm »
Slightly feverish here and caughing my longs out for the past week.

'lights another sigaret'

90snostalga

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 06:10:12 pm »

'lights another sigaret'

Did you consume any type of food recently that you normally do not eat?

anruiukimi

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 06:27:06 pm »
Ugh, that stinks! I've had crazy congestion (I thought I was getting a cold for over a week, but I never got beyond being super stuffed up,) but no issues beyond that (beyond my usual headaches and stomach moodiness.) I hope everyone is feeling better!

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 01:18:55 am »
Wow...  Reading some of the posts about members or people close to them getting sick, hoping they get better and recover.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 04:55:07 am »

'lights another sigaret'

Did you consume any type of food recently that you normally do not eat?

Nah, the flue is going around here.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 08:24:21 am »
soera, are you going to tell them about it burning when you pee?

90snostalga

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 09:04:08 am »
soera, are you going to tell them about it burning when you pee?

Lmao. Turf u are so stupid lol