Author Topic: April 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 32501 times)

karyann

April 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:14:45 pm »
Ah ha! My turn to start it!  :P

I just got a package from Amazon: the Professor Layton movie! It's not the best movie, but I do love professor Layton, so I wanted it anyway.

I also bought Arc Rise Fantasia for $15 yesterday, but that was wayyy back in March, so it's not fit for this topic.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:16:41 pm by karyann »

Re: April 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:42:22 pm »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 03:13:26 pm »
Lifeboat

I'm glad someone else is into the Game & Watches. Nice pick up.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 03:24:45 pm »
psp games

valhalla knights 2
undead knights
monster hunter freedom 2
the history channel great battles of rome

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 04:02:10 pm »
Lifeboat

I'd LOVE to add one to my collection, if I could just come across one.

blipcs76

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 04:30:08 pm »
Added a few more N64 titles:

- Banjo-Kazooie
- Cruis'n World
- All Star Tennis 99

scott

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 05:45:12 pm »
Got something pretty sweet in the mail today. A Castlevania Vampire Cross necklace! It's nice too, doesn't feel cheap and has a good amount of weight to it, which is nice. Totally rocking it too (the packaging will go in storage).

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 05:52:08 pm »
Popped by a thrift shop that is close by to me, though I rarely seem to ever go there, and I went pretty late in the day, so I expected very little there, but I did find the old large size PS1 system there, with a memory card and non-analog controller, for only 9 bucks after tax.  Don't know if it works yet, but it's more just to have for the collection as I have a PS2 and a PS1 Mini to play the old Playstation games if I want to.

Also found a PS2 Fatty there, but for 34 bucks, it wasn't a real good deal to me, especially since they don't offer refunds and don't say if they are working or not (Unlike the good Salvation Army I usually find stuff at where they specifically say the system works).  I'll take a 9 dollar chance on a broken PS1, but not a 34 dollar chance on a broken PS2 lol

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 10:21:49 pm »
Lifeboat

I love me some G&W! I only have 6 so far. I would pick 'em up more often if it weren't for some of the price tags.

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 12:38:56 am »
Awww, the PS1 I got seems to not be working.  It turns on, runs the games, in fact, the system is nearly spotless, like it is in glorious shape, not a spec of dust on it, inside looks great too, but I can't seem to get my controllers to work.  I have two, one that came with this console and it doesn't work at all, no registering.

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 07:49:54 pm »
Got something pretty sweet in the mail today. A Castlevania Vampire Cross necklace! It's nice too, doesn't feel cheap and has a good amount of weight to it, which is nice. Totally rocking it too (the packaging will go in storage).

nice
your castlevania collection has been increasing fairly fast lately

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 08:05:43 pm »
Awww, the PS1 I got seems to not be working.  It turns on, runs the games, in fact, the system is nearly spotless, like it is in glorious shape, not a spec of dust on it, inside looks great too, but I can't seem to get my controllers to work.  I have two, one that came with this console and it doesn't work at all, no registering.

That sucks. But at least if you really want a good working one, it won't cost much to replace it.

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 08:41:53 pm »

That sucks. But at least if you really want a good working one, it won't cost much to replace it.

Yeah it's not too big of a deal for what I spent, it was really mostly just gonna be for show when I'm able to put all my consoles out over actually using it as I'd just rather use my PS2 to save on space. 

scott

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 09:47:46 pm »
nice
your castlevania collection has been increasing fairly fast lately

Ha ya, it's grown a lot recently thanks to new releases and some sweet swag. 
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:01 pm »
FINALLY found a cheap and real copy of the Zelda Minish Cap today! Every copy I have ran into was either $20+ or fake, glad I finally got the real deal for a good price :)