Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 229095 times)

argyle

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #1035 on: May 23, 2016, 07:02:56 am »
I picked up Nitroplus Blasterz this weekend, and not only is it a really fun 2D anime fighter, but it's the first current gen game I've seen in a long time that has a thick, full-color manual.  :o  Is this XSeed's standard MO? If so I'll have to throw them some more support in the future.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #1036 on: May 23, 2016, 08:14:00 am »
Yeah, XSeed has always been good about including manuals (in color) with their games. Even if the games they publish aren't that spectacular, I try to support them when they can because they are so good to their fans.

argyle

« Reply #1037 on: May 24, 2016, 11:56:28 pm »
Update will be a couple days late this week, but it WILL come. :) 
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

desocietas

« Reply #1038 on: May 25, 2016, 10:59:46 am »
Steins;Gate 0 confirmed for EU/NA for 2016 on PS4 and Vita :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #1039 on: May 25, 2016, 11:53:17 am »
Already pre-ordered. :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1040 on: May 25, 2016, 05:51:08 pm »
Anyone play the PS3 one?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

PlayerC90

« Reply #1041 on: May 26, 2016, 07:32:17 am »
Anyone play the PS3 one?

Well I played it on Vita, but it's the same thing. Absolutely fantastic game, can't wait for S;G0!

kashell

« Reply #1042 on: May 26, 2016, 02:08:16 pm »
On the NISA Store, you can preorder Yomawari for the Vita or Steam. You can also pre-order a mousepad because why not.

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/yomawari/?utm_source=NISA+Online+Store+Customers&utm_campaign=939016a22b-Store_YOM1_Preorder_Start5_24_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3e308e5c3f-939016a22b-152307417

I'm not sure what to think of this game, but I would love to have that cup!

abe

« Reply #1043 on: May 26, 2016, 04:01:27 pm »

I want to be excited, but I feel like Canada won't get the physical edition again. We only got the digital version when the port of the first one released in English. I still need to get around to importing a physical copy of that one. :-\
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

desocietas

« Reply #1044 on: May 26, 2016, 05:44:53 pm »

I want to be excited, but I feel like Canada won't get the physical edition again. We only got the digital version when the port of the first one released in English. I still need to get around to importing a physical copy of that one. :-\

The NA version was so exclusive/limited that I ended up getting the EU version of the first one from Rice Digital during their sale.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1045 on: May 26, 2016, 05:51:57 pm »
Updated!

On the NISA Store, you can preorder Yomawari for the Vita or Steam. You can also pre-order a mousepad because why not.

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/yomawari/?utm_source=NISA+Online+Store+Customers&utm_campaign=939016a22b-Store_YOM1_Preorder_Start5_24_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3e308e5c3f-939016a22b-152307417

Well if anyone *doesn't* care that much about the cup & would prefer to get the set for $10 less, you can grab it from Amazon & if you're Prime take 20% off:  http://www.amazon.com/Yomawari-Night-Alone-Firefly-PlayStation-Limited/dp/B01FWKKVTM?ie=UTF8&keywords=htol%20niq%20the%20firefly%20diary&qid=1464299499&ref_=sr_1_3&s=videogames&sr=1-3

desocietas

« Reply #1046 on: May 26, 2016, 08:33:52 pm »
Updated!

Well if anyone *doesn't* care that much about the cup & would prefer to get the set for $10 less, you can grab it from Amazon & if you're Prime take 20% off:  http://www.amazon.com/Yomawari-Night-Alone-Firefly-PlayStation-Limited/dp/B01FWKKVTM?ie=UTF8&keywords=htol%20niq%20the%20firefly%20diary&qid=1464299499&ref_=sr_1_3&s=videogames&sr=1-3

Hm, pretty tempting considering that Amazon would be free shipping and actually $39.99 ($20 cheaper than NISA) if you have Prime  :o

I already have the HtoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary - Limited Edition and don't know if I really need to spend the money on another LE for it with the addition of another game I probably won't play  :-\  Decisions...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1047 on: May 27, 2016, 02:56:44 am »
Updated!

Hm, pretty tempting considering that Amazon would be free shipping and actually $39.99 ($20 cheaper than NISA) if you have Prime  :o

I already have the HtoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary - Limited Edition and don't know if I really need to spend the money on another LE for it with the addition of another game I probably won't play  :-\  Decisions...

I'm gonna list my Firefly Diary LE for sale this weekend - looks like I can easily get the $40 back out of it that it will cost me to "upgrade".

kashell

« Reply #1048 on: May 27, 2016, 08:01:58 am »
The game looks clever and you can never have too many cups. I'm going to get it.

EDIT: Now I have to find something else to purchase since I don't want to pay for shipping. I know that shipping isn't as much as another thing for sale, but this is how we do up in this piece!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:23:57 am by kashell »

argyle

« Reply #1049 on: May 27, 2016, 10:59:22 am »
The game looks clever and you can never have too many cups. I'm going to get it.

EDIT: Now I have to find something else to purchase since I don't want to pay for shipping. I know that shipping isn't as much as another thing for sale, but this is how we do up in this piece!

I understand that completely - paying for shipping feels like paying for nothing, whereas if you buy something else instead & get the free shipping you feel like you're getting a discount on that second item. ;) Been there, done that, will probably do it again! :P