Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 226625 times)

davifus

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #600 on: May 20, 2015, 11:32:34 am »
Don't forget to preorder your Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls LE from NIS'MURICA.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

« Reply #601 on: May 20, 2015, 12:56:41 pm »
Don't forget to preorder your Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls LE from NIS'MURICA.

Yeah, I was going to mention that too but forgot, thanks for reminding me. :) I was personally pretty underwhelmed by it so I'll be skipping this one. Here's a pic of the contents tho so you guys can decide for yourselves:

$65 for the set. I don't see $25 worth of extras there. Heck, I'd pass on the Ar Nosurge Plus set too if it wasn't the only way to get a physical copy of the game.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #602 on: May 20, 2015, 01:18:58 pm »

Yeah, I was going to mention that too but forgot, thanks for reminding me. :) I was personally pretty underwhelmed by it so I'll be skipping this one. Here's a pic of the contents tho so you guys can decide for yourselves:

$65 for the set. I don't see $25 worth of extras there. Heck, I'd pass on the Ar Nosurge Plus set too if it wasn't the only way to get a physical copy of the game.

I was scared for a min because Ar Nosurge Plus wasn't showing up under their preorder or games section when I looked around (even searching by name).  Thankfully, I found an email with a link to the preorder page, but I'm not sure why it's hidden at the moment...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #603 on: May 20, 2015, 01:44:21 pm »

I was scared for a min because Ar Nosurge Plus wasn't showing up under their preorder or games section when I looked around (even searching by name).  Thankfully, I found an email with a link to the preorder page, but I'm not sure why it's hidden at the moment...

The exact same thing happened to me! :P After I made that last posted I remembered that I still hadn't placed my order for it. I got kinda freaked out myself, but finally managed to find it. Needless to say, I went ahead & placed that order. ;)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

desocietas

« Reply #604 on: May 20, 2015, 01:48:40 pm »

The exact same thing happened to me! :P After I made that last posted I remembered that I still hadn't placed my order for it. I got kinda freaked out myself, but finally managed to find it. Needless to say, I went ahead & placed that order. ;)

Haha, glad to know it wasn't just me! To save folks some distress: http://store.nisamerica.com/ar-nosurge-plus-limited-edition/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #605 on: May 20, 2015, 04:53:36 pm »
Added a couple of Samurai Warriors announcements today and I also just updated Lord of Magna w/ the new battle tutorial trailer. I gotta say, that game looks like a lot of fun! :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #606 on: May 21, 2015, 09:53:11 am »

*Protip*

Do take a look at & note the 'going rate' of (*especially*sealed) the 1st 2 DangonRonpa LE's on Amazon, ebay, etc...

That said - can one of ya' link me to the pre-order for the new LE?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #607 on: May 21, 2015, 11:07:26 am »
You're not wrong Kenny, but...eh, I don't want to go through the hassle.  Here's the link tho!  http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls

argyle

« Reply #608 on: May 21, 2015, 03:06:26 pm »
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 is releasing on June 30. :)

argyle

« Reply #609 on: May 27, 2015, 10:00:22 am »
Added a few new announcements & a couple of updates. :)

davifus

« Reply #610 on: May 27, 2015, 03:20:48 pm »
HDN rebirth 3 Le @ ifi online store opens @ June 5th
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

stealthrush

« Reply #611 on: May 27, 2015, 08:42:57 pm »
Hilarious term 'ninche Japanese games'. I wonder if Japanese have a term for Westren games. oh yeah, 欧米 の ゲーム 糞 ゲーム  :-X

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #612 on: May 28, 2015, 09:09:20 am »

Ya, I was gonna mention the change to Lost Dimension's release date.

Btw - Greg,

Is it really "updated" concerning CoH2G + a (vanished!?) digital version + the coming & going of the physical release? :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #613 on: May 28, 2015, 09:43:28 am »

Ya, I was gonna mention the change to Lost Dimension's release date.

Btw - Greg,

Is it really "updated" concerning CoH2G + a (vanished!?) digital version + the coming & going of the physical release? :o

Iunno, they still claim "Spring", and it's still technically Spring...I guess we'll see.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #614 on: May 28, 2015, 03:09:08 pm »
I was just reminded there was a thread over on Gamefaqs concerning the CoH2G PSN release and it looks like Vic finally posted an update last week.  It claims the game will be included in this coming Tuesday (June 2nd) PSN update.  Sounds pretty definitive, but you never know...

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)