Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 228512 times)

davifus

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2015, 06:52:38 pm »
That sucks. :( The same thing might happen to me too. Amazon recently emailed me about my order for the Signature Edition and now it no longer has a delivery estimate. The order didn't get cancelled though, so hopefully it goes through. I guess if it does get cancelled that leaves me some more money in the fall to put towards the Disco Fever Edition of P4 DAN. :P

P4 DAN is pretty good. I just dont like some of the remixes on certain songs.

and the swaglicious P5 trailer Disc.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 06:54:22 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

« Reply #676 on: July 10, 2015, 08:25:49 pm »
I just got screwed on the Mighty No. 9 Signature Edition. Amazon emailed me & said they can't get it so they canceled my order. And GS is already sold out. :(

That sucks. :( The same thing might happen to me too. Amazon recently emailed me about my order for the Signature Edition and now it no longer has a delivery estimate. The order didn't get cancelled though, so hopefully it goes through. I guess if it does get cancelled that leaves me some more money in the fall to put towards the Disco Fever Edition of P4 DAN. :P

You guys might be okay!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/07/10/mighty-no-9-special-edition-still-happening-retailer-cancelation-issues-under-investigation.aspx

Wow, thanks for the hope! :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #677 on: July 10, 2015, 08:37:17 pm »
I just got screwed on the Mighty No. 9 Signature Edition. Amazon emailed me & said they can't get it so they canceled my order. And GS is already sold out. :(

You guys might be okay!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/07/10/mighty-no-9-special-edition-still-happening-retailer-cancelation-issues-under-investigation.aspx

Wow, thanks for the hope! :)

Seconded. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #678 on: July 11, 2015, 12:44:23 pm »
NIS America has announced that the Disgaea Triple Play Collection for the PS3 will now be coming to North America. It includes Disgaea 3, 4, and D2 and is set to release in North America on September 15th. The European version just released today.

Maaan; too bad they're not re-doing the 1st two Disgaea games  :-\
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #679 on: July 11, 2015, 12:46:23 pm »
DISGAEA 5: ALLIANCE OF VENGEANCE @ NIS 'Murica

- Limited Edition $79.99
- Standard Launch Edition $59.99

Hell yeah! This is what I've been waiting for. :D I need dat Usalia figurine :o

release date?

switch the art book w/ a strategy guide N1, and I'll buy!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #680 on: July 11, 2015, 11:14:13 pm »
release date?

switch the art book w/ a strategy guide N1, and I'll buy!

October 6th. :D

karyann

« Reply #681 on: July 12, 2015, 09:38:35 am »

There's a P5 trailer disc with P4 DAN? Or I misunderstood something :P

maximo310

« Reply #682 on: July 12, 2015, 03:40:22 pm »

Yes, it comes with the first edition copies of P4 DAN in Japan so far. It's a blu-ray with Persona 5 footage.

abe

« Reply #683 on: July 25, 2015, 09:26:15 pm »
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir has been confirmed for a January 14th, 2016 release for North America. It will receive a retail and digital release on the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita.

Warning: trailer may contain spoilers for those of you who haven't played the original.

karyann

« Reply #684 on: July 27, 2015, 04:37:12 pm »

Yes, it comes with the first edition copies of P4 DAN in Japan so far. It's a blu-ray with Persona 5 footage.
That's pretty cool! I hope we get it too :)

desocietas

« Reply #685 on: July 28, 2015, 01:04:25 pm »
Dragon Quest gamessss! Dragon Quest XI was officially announced this morning:

http://kotaku.com/dragon-quest-xi-announced-for-ps4-and-3ds-1720543034

Gameplay on the 3DS:
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #686 on: July 28, 2015, 01:09:27 pm »
Dragon quest is looking on the rise. And according to a post a little while back, all the PS4 games released will make their way over here. Thats 5 titles (Heroes 1&2, Builders, X, and XI). Im absolutely ecstatic to hear this. :D

desocietas

« Reply #687 on: July 28, 2015, 01:30:50 pm »
Dragon quest is looking on the rise. And according to a post a little while back, all the PS4 games released will make their way over here. Thats 5 titles (Heroes 1&2, Builders, X, and XI). Im absolutely ecstatic to hear this. :D

I'm so happy to hear that stuff is coming west again - we've been without DQ for too long!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #688 on: July 29, 2015, 03:14:01 am »

Did they say that? I thought the last thing that was said was that the sales of Heroes would determine what else they bring over?
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #689 on: July 29, 2015, 06:53:31 pm »

Did they say that? I thought the last thing that was said was that the sales of Heroes would determine what else they bring over?
Yeah, that's what I heard from Heroes. I do know that the reason they're releasing DQ 10 and DQ 11 on PS4 and 3DS is because PS4 sales aren't high enough right now to justify a main series single console exclusive. I'm hoping that DQ 11's 3DS port will come to the U.S., along with the other information. I'm also waiting on SE to see if they have any more to say on DQ7 and DQ8 when they aren't saying much after the surprise statement as well blocking people out of Japan from viewing DQ 8 trailers.