Author Topic: Umm...Hey Guys!  (Read 5401 times)

karyann

Re: Umm...Hey Guys!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 06:12:30 pm »
Hey there! I've heard of you a lot, and I was hoping I'd get to talk to you!  ;D  Even though I don't know you (yet  :P ), I'm glad to see life is coming along better. So, welcome back!

amauriel

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 06:22:43 pm »
Nice to meet you, karyann. I'm glad to see the forums have grown, with new usernames to learn!
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

foxhack

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 06:23:24 pm »
Who are you and what are you doing here

???

:-*

Welcome back and stuff!

abe

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 07:50:01 pm »
Nice to meet you too.  :)
Your novel sounds like an interesting read. I'd be more than happy to help with proofreading if you need it. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a writer, so I wouldn't be of much use outside of correcting grammatical errors. Though, I'm sure you're doing well in that respect already.

Proofreading and also feedback. So if you can say "Hey, that's a plot hole!" or "I wanna know what happened to..." or other general feedback, that's just as good (probably better) than noticing comma splices or fragmented sentences.

I'm sure I could manage at least that.  :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 10:37:36 pm »
Logged on to VGCollect and the first thing I saw was you adding a bunch of items to your collection in my feed!  :o  Welcome back and I am glad things are going better for you.   The look of the site has changed, but you will find that the community here has remained as awesome as it was when you were active here.  :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

amauriel

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 10:45:02 pm »
Thanks foxhack and pacpix! Glad to see so many have stuck around!

And pacpix, you're going to see a lot more from now until the weekend. I've got some carpet cleaners coming and I had to move shelves. When I start putting them back, I'll be hitting the GameCube, PS2, Xbox, and the other disc-based shelves and fixing my inventory.

My parents are still garage sale-ing every weekend and they call me about games they find, so even when I can't get out and get my own they are still helping me add. Tomorrow I'm picking up a GBA SP (An AGS-101!) that Mom paid $7 for last week. I hope it's in decent condition. She usually does pretty well, but I've wanted a 101 forever, so she's kinda got my hopes up this time.

ffxik

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 02:43:28 am »
Wow.  It's nice to know everything is getting better for you two.  I still can't quite top Turf's comment, so I'm going to have to reiterate it.  Welcome home, you've been missed.   :D

scott

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 09:00:11 am »
Amauriel! Yay you're back! Welcome is indeed in order!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

amauriel

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 09:12:27 am »
Yeah, I'm back! Even posting two days in a row! :D

I told Ronalopolis I posted here yesterday, and his response was "Aww, those guys..."  ;D

bobster

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 09:32:45 am »
Over the short time I've been on this forum I've heard your name pop up a couple times. Like 90's said, you were a big topic of conversation during the harvest moon thread and your collection picture even came out. Glad to hear things are settling down and you're able to come back on. I look forward to getting to know you!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 10:59:23 am »

I told Ronalopolis I posted here yesterday, and his response was "Aww, those guys..."  ;D

@ "Admins":

Howz-a-bout an "O.G" (original gamer) badge for those of us members ancient enough to have known/been around here since Amauriel (pre-resurrection)?  :P

@ Amuariel -

Do not be lulled into a false sense of hope that VGC is all that it once was...

...A quick look at the suffix/title by THE Soera's name/avvie/profile will show you how much standards have lessened here since you've been gone  :-\
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 11:09:05 am »

@ "Admins":

Howz-a-bout an "O.G" (original gamer) badge for those of us members ancient enough to have known/been around here since Amauriel (pre-resurrection)?  :P

@ Amuariel -

...A quick look at the suffix/title by THE Soera's name/avvie/profile will show you how much standards have lessened here since you've been gone  :-\

Im okay with an OG badge. And THE Soera is still the greatest thing around. Standards be damned!

90snostalga

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 11:10:07 am »

@ "Admins":

@ Amuariel -

And don't forget to add that Soera is now a nerd delivering pizza to little kids...

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 11:25:36 am »

@ "Admins":

@ Amuariel -

Im okay with an OG badge. And THE Soera is still the greatest thing around. Standards be damned!

Easy to say when you don't *Have* any standards  :P

(feel the)

BUUUURN!!!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

theflea

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 02:33:59 pm »
welcome back to the forums, Hope everything in life stays on the upside for you from now on.  ;)
"Happy game hunting!!!"