Author Topic: FS: Final Fantasy Origins BL / IX GH, Harvest Moon Homeland PS2, Videopac #5  (Read 10251 times)

foxhack

New stuff for sale!

Videopac #3 box (barely tolerable shape) + Videopac #5 cart (very good shape) - $10 + postage for both (get a cart and get a box for cheap!)

Final Fantasy Origins [Black Label] (case has wear and cracks, disc has light scratches) - $10 + shipping
Final Fantasy IX [Greatest Hits, Square Enix variant] (case has wear and cracks, discs have very light scratches) - $10 + shipping

Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland (PS2, disc has moderate scratches, case has some tears and needs to be replaced, insert has mild wear and dust) - $5 + shipping

Mia Hamm Soccer 64 (cart only) - $2 + postage

Grim Fandango (original release, discs in sleeve, discs have light scratches, no manual) - $8 + postage

Skylanders soundtrack set: Includes promo OST CDs for Spyro's Adventure, Swap Force, and Trap Team, all sealed - $40 + postage

LucasArts Xbox Experience demo disc - sealed - $3 + shipping

I will only accept normal PayPal payments (no gifts). Buy multiple items, save on postage! If you're interested, please send me a PM.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 07:35:49 pm by foxhack »

Re: GC games, NEW PS2 Network Adapter, other stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:08:32 pm »
Sending you a PM

soera

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 10:27:06 am »
Ive been wanting Eternal Darkness for a while. Ill take that one!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 10:36:11 am »
sending PM ==>
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 12:03:55 pm »
I'm probably too late at that point, but I PM'd you anyway just in case  :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 12:13:19 pm »

I can't ship to Canada because customs forms are a pain in the butt. And shipping is stupid expensive. Sorry!

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

You can always try, though!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 12:16:50 pm »

I can't ship to Canada because customs forms are a pain in the butt. And shipping is stupid expensive. Sorry!

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

You can always try, though!

Crap, didn't read everything! Thanks for pointing it out. I'll go cry in a corner now  :'(
(just kidding, I'm used to it. I'll find it somewhere else eventually :P )

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 02:12:13 pm »
Crap, didn't read everything! Thanks for pointing it out. I'll go cry in a corner now  :'(
(just kidding, I'm used to it. I'll find it somewhere else eventually :P )

Well, for you, shipping's gonna be around $8. I think I can print out the customs form on the USPS website. :\

karyann

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 03:24:20 pm »
Well, for you, shipping's gonna be around $8. I think I can print out the customs form on the USPS website. :\

Nah It's all right, I'll save you the hassle! Except maybe if you really can't sell it to someone in the US in the near future. :)

foxhack

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 04:06:01 pm »

Nah It's all right, I'll save you the hassle! Except maybe if you really can't sell it to someone in the US in the near future. :)

I don't mind, it just means I have to wait longer at the post office. :p

foxhack

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 07:10:23 pm »
Business as usual  ;D

Uh, okay, but I already sent a reply a bit ago. I just wanted to make sure I had something to protect the box so it wouldn't get crushed during shipping, and to ship this as quickly and cheaply as possible, since you're on the other side of the country and the USPS likes to price gouge me for living far away.

karyann

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 07:56:04 pm »
I don't mind, it just means I have to wait longer at the post office. :p

Well, if you're sure then...  Going back to PM you :)

soera

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 08:09:53 pm »
I keep noticing all the activity on here ... but cant tell who is getting the Eternal Darkness game (since I never got a message about it).

foxhack

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 08:18:29 pm »
I keep noticing all the activity on here ... but cant tell who is getting the Eternal Darkness game (since I never got a message about it).
Uh, I just checked my inbox and I don't have any PMs from you. o_O Just karyann, bwigdahl, bobster, ffxik, justin8301 and disgaeniac (not in that order.) I already replied to everyone except one person who wanted to buy several items, but I didn't finish calculating the shipping cost for him.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 08:24:59 pm by foxhack »

Bwigdahl

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 08:53:41 pm »
I think it was justin that ended up getting it because he was the only post on this thread when i sent my pm late last night.