Author Topic: Our Pets.  (Read 4128 times)

mrnikon

Our Pets.
« on: October 03, 2014, 12:22:38 pm »
Just wondering how many of here have any pets. cats, dogs, fish, tribbles...

I have 1 cat and 1 dog. and this tells you how much of a nerd I am, my pup is a 75 pound staffy we call him The Doctor, and the cat she is a black and gray tabby we named her River Song.

soera

Re: Our Pets.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 01:03:22 pm »
I have 1 cat (by accident), 3 kids (kind of by accident) and 1.2 million tribbles (of course by accident). Our cat's name is Yeti or as I like to refer to it Stupidfuck. This thing earns its second name.

mrnikon

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 01:08:36 pm »
That is how we got our pup "by accident". The girl wanted to go look at the puppies at the adoption event that the rescue was having, and you know what happens next she wants to hold him and pet him then he falls asleep in her lap...

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:15:28 pm »
Does a tamagotchi count  ::)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 01:25:03 pm »
Lost Kuma-Ki (male Akita) a few months ago,

Shadow (my female Rottie...both of these dogs are now pictured in my avatar), is getting older but, still doing about as well as can be expected,

and my sister Melissa, (doesn't live here but visits w/ her dog & my brother-in-law pretty often...I prefer the dog (*any* dog!) vastly but...families, and whatnot)  :P  recently bought a Dobie that's now around 6 months old.

I love (and, so does my girl, which is a good thing since we *practically* do live together) just about all of the bigger breeds of dogs - smaller & yappier dogs...not so much.

My last 3 dogs = 2 Akitas + 1 Rottie and - I'm so happy with those 2 breeds that I don't see myself ever buying or owning a dog that's not one or the other  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

bobster

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 01:39:35 pm »
I've got one cat that's about a year old now. It's name is Dante. I also have a chinchilla whose name is Virgil! He's about 4 years old at this point. They're my babies. Gotta love having pets.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 02:00:21 pm »
3 cats and they're spoiled rotten.

My oldest is Kittie, a grey tabby female with an attitude. Next is Scooter, he's a lovable, overweight black & white lug. And the baby, Candy, she's a high-energy grey & white, long-haired sweetheart.

I'm at work at the moment, later tonight I'll share some pics.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:08:33 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 02:03:53 pm »
Wish I had pets right now.  We moved across the country back in 2008 and couldn't really handle taking our older cat and middle aged dog with us, so sadly gave them up to the shelter.  The place we've been renting since doesn't allow pets.  Really want to have a cat again.  I keep trying to get the attention of cats in the neighborhood, but the one that likes to come up to our house is too skiddish lol

mrnikon

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 02:46:15 pm »
Here is a photo of The Doctor and some freaky looking dude.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 03:03:42 pm »
Nice dog man.

abe

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 03:20:31 pm »
I've got a nice tabby cat I adopted from an animal shelter. :) I've had her for a couple years now, and she's probably close to 3 years old now. Her name is Kat. She's makes for good company when I'm playing games, sometimes she even watches me playing. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

maximo310

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 03:40:06 pm »
I have two tuxedo cats, the old skinny one is named Mojo, and the young/fat one is named Tux. They're very loud, sluggish, and big eaters, and they love to climb across all of our furniture, and sometimes come into my room and climb on my desk and computer and leave a ton of cat fur all of the place. But they're such cool cats that I'm cool with their stuff, and they're very cute as well.

mrnikon

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 04:21:09 pm »
Nice dog man.

Thanks! He is just a big baby. Its funny people can be scared of him, but he loves everyone he meets.

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 12:35:45 am »
I have a pitbull she's great her name is Star and she looks like a cow lol. Unlike what most people think pitbulls are loving, caring, and wants to cuddle up all the time. Everyone has the wrong idea about pits. It's the way people train them, not the pit itself.

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 03:43:01 am »
I have a dog, I took him from the street. It was the best decision in my life! His name is Fafik.