Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D  (Read 10613 times)

davifus

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 08:40:21 pm »
I like how Collectors Editions today are switching to the Steelbooks which look beautiful!

Too bad Europe is  getting 90% of them.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

bobster

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 09:02:26 pm »
I jumped on this. I feel like it's been forever since I've bought anything for full retail price lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

pacpix

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 10:41:20 pm »
Looking forward to this, I recently finished the game for the first time this summer and it was great.  Was not in love with the sidequests > dungeons game style, but I really liked the time system and the dark feel of the game.  Hopefully they fix the saving system though. 

Also is it just me, or does the moon look really weird on the 3DS compared to the N64 version?
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
Also is it just me, or does the moon look really weird on the 3DS compared to the N64 version?

Not sure if I can make the joke about the nose...

abe

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2015, 09:28:55 am »
Nintendo has announced that North America will be getting a Limited Edition of Majora's Mask 3D. This limited edition is going to be different from Europe's LE, as it contains a Skullkid figurine. It will be available from "select retailers" (not sure which retailers yet) and will only cost $49.99 when releases alongside the standard edition.

Some more info here

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

bobster

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2015, 11:08:13 am »
Nice! I hope it still includes the poster and steelbook. Nothing seems to imply that though so I'm a little sad. Still, the figure will probably be nice!

bobster

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2015, 11:22:34 am »
Thanks Soera!

This part makes me sad.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle Includes:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for 3DS
Detailed Skull Kid Figurine

Sounds pretty basic in the swag department. Though for the price, I guess I can't complain!

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2015, 11:57:56 am »
While not the best limited edition, it's nice that North America is actually getting it for once.

abe

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2015, 12:22:48 pm »
Thanks Soera!

This part makes me sad.

Sounds pretty basic in the swag department. Though for the price, I guess I can't complain!

I agree. It's a bit disappointing, but fairly priced.

I wonder why it is Europe seems to get Nintendo's steelbooks. North America didn't get the Pokemon ORAS steelbooks either. :-\
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

bobster

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2015, 01:08:16 pm »
Just FYI, it looks like Gamestop preorders might be gone. Amazon has theirs up though. I got mine through them.

argyle

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2015, 02:22:12 pm »
Thanks Soera!

This part makes me sad.

I wonder why it is Europe seems to get Nintendo's steelbooks. North America didn't get the Pokemon ORAS steelbooks either. :-\

I like Steelbooks, but I'll take the figure we're getting over that any day. :) I like that (from the pics at least) it looks like this set will match the Wind Waker HD set nicely. And you can see the figure through the box like the WW set, so I can just leave the figure boxed & take out the game. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2015, 02:30:46 pm »
Thanks Soera!

This part makes me sad.

I like Steelbooks, but I'll take the figure we're getting over that any day. :) I like that (from the pics at least) it looks like this set will match the Wind Waker HD set nicely. And you can see the figure through the box like the WW set, so I can just leave the figure boxed & take out the game. :)
I thought the same thing about the Ganondorf figure looking very similar. Maybe NOA is going for a villain figure theme or something.

I think the thing I'll miss the most is that sick double-sided poster. I'm a big fan of stuff I can hang on my wall lol. I'll definitely take it over nothing though like we've been becoming accustomed to.

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2015, 04:25:46 pm »
I probably won't buy it. Nintendo has a bullshit marketing scheme where they remake a game in HD between every new release.

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2015, 04:44:13 pm »
I probably won't buy it. Nintendo has a bullshit marketing scheme where they remake a game in HD between every new release.

What's bullshit about remakes that people are begging for?  I mean, I wasn't, I'm not a huge Majora's Mask fan and I'd rather it be a Wii U release cause I don't care a ton about handhelds, but I'm interested in giving this a go.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:49:58 pm by kamikazekeeg »