Author Topic: December 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 23516 times)

jcalder8

Re: December 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 08:56:41 pm »

scott

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2014, 09:12:49 pm »
Finally got my hands on this Elizabeth figure! Thanks to a sale, a gift card and free shipping, I only paid $7 out of pocket too.
Oh wow, awesome figure, especially for that price!

Ya, gotta love freebie amazon gift cards thanks to gas station rewards points. :D
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

Bwigdahl

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 09:16:45 pm »
My recent pickups

Wii U
Super Smash Bros (Got the hardcover strategy guide on amazon... it was already on sale and then they also had a 30% off all books sale, so it ended up only being 15 bucks which I thought was pretty good!)
Mario Amiibo
Pikachu Amiibo
Kirby Amiibo
Samus Amiibo

PS3
Wolfenstein New Order

3DS
Pokemon Omega Ruby

jcalder8

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 10:12:11 pm »
Since it's been posted twice in a day it must be a sign! I was thinking today that I need to pick up Wolfenstein New Order. What are some opinions on it?

scott

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 10:14:57 pm »
Man, I don't care about Amiibos at all... but I do feel the need for that Pikachu...
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

Bwigdahl

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 10:18:58 pm »
Since it's been posted twice in a day it must be a sign! I was thinking today that I need to pick up Wolfenstein New Order. What are some opinions on it?

I've yet to play mine yet. And it might be a while before I get to it as much as I've been playing Smash lol.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2014, 10:33:49 pm »

My friend says its a good game, he beat it already and that is why he gave it to me :D
I am currently playing the Last of US and GTA5 when my crew is online, it will be a good while before i get to it
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2014, 01:47:16 am »
Today was decent for me. I hit up a pawn store and found DKC Tropical Freeze and Super Luigi U for $10 each (they were marked as Wii games). Then I get home and my SS gift was here as well as my copy of Class of Heroes 2G. :)

Warmsignal

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2014, 02:37:47 am »
Today was decent for me. I hit up a pawn store and found DKC Tropical Freeze and Super Luigi U for $10 each (they were marked as Wii games). Then I get home and my SS gift was here as well as my copy of Class of Heroes 2G. :)

A pawn store, sir? A pawn store? I do believe you mean pawn shop:P

bobster

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 08:16:55 am »

Super Smash Bros (Got the hardcover strategy guide on amazon... it was already on sale and then they also had a 30% off all books sale, so it ended up only being 15 bucks which I thought was pretty good!)

Ah crap I never even considered strategy guides during that sale! I really would have taken advantage of that.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 11:38:26 am »

Ah crap I never even considered strategy guides during that sale! I really would have taken advantage of that.

I used that 30% off coupon code for the exact same thing. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

karyann

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 01:34:34 pm »
I just got NES Remix Pack, along with my only Black Friday purchase : A Link Between Worlds:D I can't wait to have some time to play them.

bobster

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 01:36:46 pm »
I just got NES Remix Pack, along with my only Black Friday purchase : A Link Between Worlds:D I can't wait to have some time to play them.
I want to pick up the NES Remix Pack myself. I'm curious if my save from the digital version will work with it. I've only played some of the 1st one, and if it doesn't work I'll just play the digital version, but it'd be nice if they were compatible.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 01:57:26 pm »

Link Between Worlds is really good. It's system-purchase worthy.

I don't have a Wii U yet, unfortunately. But I REALLY want to play NES Remix. I've been contemplating selling my N64 and Saturn collections to cover the cost, because to tell the truth, those two console collect the most dust in my collection.

karyann

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2014, 02:15:54 pm »
I want to pick up the NES Remix Pack myself. I'm curious if my save from the digital version will work with it. I've only played some of the 1st one, and if it doesn't work I'll just play the digital version, but it'd be nice if they were compatible.

I was curious myself, so I just went ahead and tried; the saves are separate :(