Author Topic: December 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 23960 times)

Re: December 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2014, 12:00:51 pm »
Christmas came early today. As I was looking through some old boxes I found a Pokemon Emerald box in near perfect condition. It has the manual and all the flyers inside. I didn't even know I still had this. It's ironic because I traded in the original cartridge years ago. Now I don't know whether to sell it or find a copy of the cart.

Nice, I'd say you keep it until you run across another Emerald. Pokemon always hold their value and its 3rd gen. Keep it for trade fodder.
Yeah I think I'll keep it for now. It might be awhile until I run into a cart where I live though.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2014, 01:14:51 pm »
Got a few things I'll write down later, but I found a Sealed Sin & Punishment Star Successor on the Wii for $0.04 at Toys r us

Anyways
Wii U
Lego Batman 2
Disney's Epic Mickey 2

Wii
Batman the Brave and the Bold: the Videogame
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

Amiibo
Mario
Little Mac
Yoshi - this one is sealed yet is loose in the Box

And a "Mini Classics" LCD Super Mario bros game
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:07:41 pm by redblaze57 »

foxhack

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2014, 02:34:07 pm »
Got a few things I'll wrote down later, but I found a Sealed Sin & Punishment Star Successor on the Wii for $0.04 at Toys r us

... what. Was it at 99% clearance?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2014, 02:42:07 pm »
Got a few things I'll wrote down later, but I found a Sealed Sin & Punishment Star Successor on the Wii for $0.04 at Toys r us

Got to be a clear-out price. But I recently did pick up a complete copy at GameStop for $5.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2014, 04:57:56 pm »

Got to be a clear-out price. But I recently did pick up a complete copy at GameStop for $5.

Most likely.  It said $5 so It was definitely a great deal already.  There was a Muramasa the Demon Blade with a Similar sticker on it might have to go pick it up tomorrow. So yeah caught them slippin' really bad in my opinion.

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2014, 04:06:03 pm »

Picked up a CIB copy of WarioLand 4 for $5 (also a copy of Evangelion 2.22 for $4) from a local video store that's liquidating their stock. :( Sad to see them go...

Bwigdahl

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2014, 01:45:46 pm »
Went out today and got myself some stuff. Nothing earth shattering but some games I'd been wanting and between some deals/store credit I had I ended up paying just over $3.50 a piece for the games pictured!

PS1
Wild Arms 2 ($15 CIB) ... This one is your fault, VGC. Some people started talking about this game and you got me excited enough that I just went and found the cheapest copy I could on Ebay. It's still enroute so it's not pictured below.

PS2
Obscure Aftermath (no manual)
Marvel Rise of the Imperfects (no manual)
Primal
Soulcalibur III
Ace Combat 5
Run Like Hell
The Adventures of Darwin (I have absolutely no idea what this is, but a place had a buy 2 get 1 sale going, so I used this as my free game just out of curiosity, lol)

Xbox
Shenmue II

NES
Blades of Steel

and also the Complete Capcom works artbook I got through Amazon with that 25% off deal came in the other day as well. It's pretty cool and has a TON of Street Fighter stuff which I love!

bobster

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2014, 01:46:55 pm »

PS1
Wild Arms 2 ($15 CIB) ... This one is your fault, VGC. Some people started talking about this game and you got me excited enough that I just went and found the cheapest copy I could on Ebay. It's still enroute so it's not pictured below.

Sorry/You're welcome  :P
Currently Playing: The Witcher

spac316

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2014, 08:34:19 pm »
Recent pick ups! (as well as the aforementioned Phantasy Star games in my previous post.)
Burai Fighter for NES, Super Ghouls N Ghosts for SNES, WWF Super Wrestlemania for Genesis, Fighters Destiny 1 & 2 and Mickey's Speedway USA for N64!

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2014, 03:32:24 am »
Friend of mine gave me Divinity games on Steam...  Definitely going to tackle Divinity: Original Sin multi-player once we both have time.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2014, 01:00:09 pm »
Recent pick ups! (as well as the aforementioned Phantasy Star games in my previous post.)
Burai Fighter for NES, Super Ghouls N Ghosts for SNES, WWF Super Wrestlemania for Genesis, Fighters Destiny 1 & 2 and Mickey's Speedway USA for N64!

Very nice!

thekosmickollector

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2014, 02:11:31 pm »

Nice! How much did those Genesis games set you back?

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2014, 02:57:30 pm »
Picked up Star Fox: Assault, Fox & Link Amiibo.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2014, 09:25:46 pm »
Picked up Star Fox: Assault

Such and underrated game. It is different than the normal on-rails shooterish nature of the series. But the graphics look great and the gameplay is a blast! Free-roaming flying, and on-foot missions (involving guns, vehicles, and mission objectives, none of the Star Fox Adventures stuff).

foxhack

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 12:30:02 am »
Finally updated my Steam collection here. I've gotten the following items over the past two weeks:

Indie bundle keys:
Super Trench Attack
Kamui
POP: Methodology Experiment One (I had the standard but the dev gave me a Deluxe edition key for figuring out something about the credits)
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition

Purchases (Trades):
The Legend of Korra (just in case Activision decides to yank the game at the end of the year)
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition
The Night of the Rabbit: Premium Edition
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Memoria

Won in the Steam auction:
Yar's Revenge ($1 worth of items)

Bought in Brazil (Nuuvem) because of Valve's stupid decision to region lock all game gifts from Russia:
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout - $1.98

Bought from a trader:
Alien: Isolation Preorder Key (with Crew Expendable and Last Survivor DLCs) - $7