Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512246 times)

doafan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2265 on: November 05, 2015, 01:14:24 pm »
I'm a huge Suda 51 fan I'd suggest Shadows of the Damned far over Killer is Dead. the Characters in Shadows of the Damned are just great the banter between Garcia F**king Hotspur and Johnson is Hilarious

Didn't resisted the temptation so yesterday saw some images of this game and it's quite "interesting", can't wait to reach this stage and see what the hell is wrong with Laura I didn't saw any videos cause really don't want any spoiler right now  ;)

Shadow of the Damned is much like Lollipop Chainsaw

Trust me when I say that's this is all I need to know  ;D

but I believe it's cheap, so it shouldn't be a big deal to get.  Probably would be fitting to get alongside Killer is Dead, but I never played that one.

And you are right I saw a complete and mint copy for only $ 10.24 at ML, need to talk with the seller ASAP  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

scott

« Reply #2266 on: November 06, 2015, 10:29:39 pm »
Thanks to the Steam release, I see lots and lots of Mushihimesama in my future!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

maximo310

« Reply #2267 on: November 07, 2015, 03:29:01 pm »
Thanks to the Steam release, I see lots and lots of Mushihimesama in my future!
Would you say that the Steam port is the best  version to get ?

scott

« Reply #2268 on: November 07, 2015, 08:09:12 pm »
Considering you can't play it in the States unless you import it and a Japanese 360, I'd say ya. ha

Plus my SoulCali IV Hori stick works like a charm with it too. So no funky PC keyboard controls.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2269 on: November 08, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »

It's fun enough to keep me going. But it's nothing too special. I'm on the 3rd chapter of the storyline.

Plusses:
-Great-looking graphics.
-Tight controls.
-Smooth gameplay.
-Good voice-acting.

Minuses:
-Not enough enemy variety.
-Not enough gameplay variety.
-Storyline could be stronger. Hopefully that changes as I go on.

« Reply #2270 on: November 09, 2015, 08:31:09 am »
Just finished MGS5 last night.

I wanna say I read that a lot of people were disappointed with the ending, I quite liked it.  I'm only disappointed that I did a certain main mission before finishing all of the side ops.  I'm hoping they patch the game so I can "undo" what happened, if just for functionality.

maximo310

« Reply #2271 on: November 09, 2015, 08:55:42 pm »
Finished my Crime City 1cc, so now I'm switching to my next 1cc to Rapid Hero. It's a pretty enjoyable shmup.

« Reply #2272 on: November 10, 2015, 08:58:30 pm »
And while Im waiting forr fallout to be delivered, konami releases a patch for exactly what I want.

But alas, it is fallout time.

kashell

« Reply #2273 on: November 16, 2015, 10:29:52 am »
I started my second fun in Tales of Zestiria. The Grade Shop has made things so much more fun.

tripredacus

« Reply #2274 on: November 16, 2015, 10:54:41 am »
I'm just about out of things to do in Skyrim. All the remaining quests are broken, except for one. Then after that I will go about and visit all the remaining unexplored map markers. Then lastly mod it until my save file corrupts.

JSComix

« Reply #2275 on: November 19, 2015, 02:39:58 am »
I just got finished with Back to the Future: The Game 30th Anniversay. Great story and the gameplay reminds me of the PC point and clicks I used to play with my sister and dad back in the day.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2276 on: November 19, 2015, 09:43:06 am »
I'm playing Battlefront.  I don't know what folks are bitching about.  This game is sweet.  I'm loving it.  I can fly stuff, use walkers, shoot folks, and whatever else.  It's fun!

kashell

« Reply #2277 on: November 23, 2015, 10:46:21 am »
I started playing Stella Glow. Indeed, it is the perfect travel companion. The game might as well be called Luminous Arc 4. The game play is nice and familiar; like a warm sweater that makes you feel cozy and right at home.

« Reply #2278 on: November 23, 2015, 08:52:38 pm »
I'm playing Battlefront.  I don't know what folks are bitching about.  This game is sweet.  I'm loving it.  I can fly stuff, use walkers, shoot folks, and whatever else.  It's fun!

like wise.
i agree the games fun. however its not quite battlefront (didnt expect it to be) and it feels like 1/2 a game. only 4 maps on single player missions. also why is there not more of the speeder bike training missions. that mission is amazing. i want more of them. no space stuff in single player other than the training. single player is missing so much.
it seems like it was a afterthought

« Reply #2279 on: November 23, 2015, 09:48:33 pm »

Gameplay was fine, but it has such little content.  That keeps me from getting the game mostly, so maybe I'll grab it after they release everything and I can get it much cheaper.