Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514943 times)

90snostalga

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2280 on: November 24, 2015, 10:23:58 am »
Playing Yo-Kai watch and I'm loving it!!!! :)

soera

« Reply #2281 on: November 24, 2015, 01:14:46 pm »
Been playing Darksiders II. Not a bad game. Kind of a God of War like. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2282 on: November 24, 2015, 01:27:24 pm »
I'm *still* playing Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #2283 on: November 24, 2015, 03:07:11 pm »
I jumped back into Etrian Odyssey 1 (the original on the DS), and it's really filling the need for a solid dungeon crawler. Maybe I'll finish it soon  ::)  ... I've had this game since it came out and have all the others following it waiting to be played.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #2284 on: November 24, 2015, 05:00:03 pm »
I'm *still* playing Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal.

You're back finally? ;D We've missed you. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

soera

« Reply #2285 on: November 24, 2015, 05:13:02 pm »

sworddude

« Reply #2286 on: November 26, 2015, 02:59:10 am »
Super smash wii u for glory and YS ark of naphitism on the ps2
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #2287 on: November 26, 2015, 04:50:14 am »
So I bought Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 on Steam...cause it was 6 bucks...and I kinda wanted something rather mindless and goofy and super Japanese, after playing so much dark and time investing games like Metal Gear Solid V and Fallout 4.  "Nep-Nep" is all that for sure so far lol I had forgotten that its basically based around the idea of "The Console Wars" which is pretty funny and it's very lighthearted.  Not very far in it yet, but I think it'll be entertaining enough.

« Reply #2288 on: November 29, 2015, 02:10:13 pm »
I've sunk around 110 hours into Tales of Zestiria, and finally finished the game... mostly. I still need to do the Alisha's Story DLC, and debating whether to go finish the secret dungeon, since it would probs require another few hours of grinding to get my levels bulked up. Too many enemies that are like lvl 120!

kashell

« Reply #2289 on: November 29, 2015, 02:55:19 pm »
I've sunk around 110 hours into Tales of Zestiria, and finally finished the game... mostly. I still need to do the Alisha's Story DLC, and debating whether to go finish the secret dungeon, since it would probs require another few hours of grinding to get my levels bulked up. Too many enemies that are like lvl 120!

If you did want to finish the secret dungeon, I would suggest starting a new game with double and triple experience. By the time you get to it, you'll be at a solid level for it.

« Reply #2290 on: November 30, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »
Garden Warfare, they had all sticker packs 50% off so I've been playing a ton. I'm beyond excited for Garden Warfare 2.

kashell

« Reply #2291 on: December 01, 2015, 04:19:40 pm »
I started Final Fantasy Type-0 last night. I'm guessing that this is supposed to be the "edgy" FF because it's rated M.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2292 on: December 01, 2015, 04:31:48 pm »

I'm loving it!

Intense FPS action mixed with moments of stealth. It's bloody, it's brutal, it's intense, and it's in your face!

The story is awesome. It starts in WWII with you and your unit fighting Nazis. You get injured and end up in a nursing home. By the time you get "healed" and get your wits back about you, it's the 1960s and the Nazis have won WWII and now rule the world. They decide the nursing home your in needs to be shut down, and start killing people. You escape, and realize how wrong the world has become. You end up freeing some war criminals to help you and start up a resistance to take down the Nazi Regime.

One scene in particular really stood out to me: You get done freeing some your resistance fighters from this giant Nazi concentration camp. Just as you go out the front to freedom, the Nazi army stand in front of your exit, ready to stop you. They have this giant robot. Well, one of the prisoners you just freed is an expert hacker. He hacks into the robot, and you gain control of it. The robot smashing the Nazi woman's face that's in charge of the prison. As all hell breaks loose and gunfire is going off around you and people are running around; the Nazi woman crawls towards you and climbs up you. Her face is the camera now, and it's all mangled, with a broken jaw, and missing teeth; just looking all gnarly. She's spitting out at you how you and your vermin comrades will never make it out alive. It was really cool looking, like a scene from a horror movie.

If you have an Xbox One, get this one. It's a lot of fun.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2293 on: December 01, 2015, 04:48:44 pm »

I'm loving it!

Intense FPS action mixed with moments of stealth. It's bloody, it's brutal, it's intense, and it's in your face!

The story is awesome. It starts in WWII with you and your unit fighting Nazis. You get injured and end up in a nursing home. By the time you get "healed" and get your wits back about you, it's the 1960s and the Nazis have won WWII and now rule the world. They decide the nursing home your in needs to be shut down, and start killing people. You escape, and realize how wrong the world has become. You end up freeing some war criminals to help you and start up a resistance to take down the Nazi Regime.

One scene in particular really stood out to me: You get done freeing some your resistance fighters from this giant Nazi concentration camp. Just as you go out the front to freedom, the Nazi army stand in front of your exit, ready to stop you. They have this giant robot. Well, one of the prisoners you just freed is an expert hacker. He hacks into the robot, and you gain control of it. The robot smashing the Nazi woman's face that's in charge of the prison. As all hell breaks loose and gunfire is going off around you and people are running around; the Nazi woman crawls towards you and climbs up you. Her face is the camera now, and it's all mangled, with a broken jaw, and missing teeth; just looking all gnarly. She's spitting out at you how you and your vermin comrades will never make it out alive. It was really cool looking, like a scene from a horror movie.

If you have an Xbox One, get this one. It's a lot of fun.

I think I'm in. It sounds really good.  Should I get it now or wait for a price drop?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2294 on: December 01, 2015, 04:49:52 pm »
It's only like $20 for the game.