Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515893 times)

doafan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2400 on: February 05, 2016, 02:02:02 pm »
These past two weeks have been using my Xbox Live Subscription like a crazy and that's because after a couple of years that I purchased the Street Fighter III: Online Edition finally decided to play it online, at this point there aren't many people playing this title and those that still do are almost with a high level, am currently at Lv7 but even with my poor level I've been able to beat players with a 50 Level, will continue playing just until this next Monday when my subscription will expire  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #2401 on: February 05, 2016, 07:18:10 pm »
So much Bloodborne.  I was going back and forth between this and Xenoblade Chronicles X, but Xenoblade is so boring, I've kinda dropped it now till I beat Bloodborne, of which I'm through most of the main game and into The Old Hunters dlc now.

devancowan

« Reply #2402 on: February 06, 2016, 11:44:18 am »
Started Dragon Quest 9 again. Previously I had played it and got about 10 hours in and really enjoyed it but can't exactly remember why I stopped playing it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2403 on: February 06, 2016, 12:18:51 pm »
Been playing Saturday Morning RPG.

It's not bad but, man - I'm glad that I just sprung for the digital version and didn't shell out for the limited physical version.

At $10, it feels about "right".

At $30 or $40, I would have definitely felt like I over-paid for it.

I'm thinking that next up will be the PS4 version of FF VII.

Why?

Because the idea of FF VII with trophies makes me smile!

Like this:

;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #2404 on: February 06, 2016, 03:12:58 pm »
Started playing the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot on the PS3. Other than all the annoying quick time events it's a lot of fun.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #2405 on: February 06, 2016, 06:04:24 pm »
I played Journey after about a year's break from it. Still one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen. Currently trying to get the last of the trophies, but I'm not having much luck finding other players online. Also took a crack at the other games packaged with Journey. I like Flower, even if it can be just a little pretentious at timed, but I think flOw is impossible to control. Maybe I just need to get used to it.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

telly

« Reply #2406 on: February 07, 2016, 11:41:49 am »
Now that Xenoblade is done, thinking of starting another RPG but one that's a completely different style, lol. So that means it's gonna be Suikoden!
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

doafan

« Reply #2407 on: February 08, 2016, 02:08:53 pm »
Now that Xenoblade is done, thinking of starting another RPG but one that's a completely different style, lol. So that means it's gonna be Suikoden!

Why not Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars ?, if you haven't beat this one before it's indeed something different and quite challenging specially Jinx and the damn bastard of Culex, guess that I'll manage to make some free time and give this one a second try but this time without my daughter  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2408 on: February 08, 2016, 02:14:51 pm »
I'll probably be finishing up Saturday Morning RPG today or tomorrow and then do some trophy hunting in FF VII.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

telly

« Reply #2409 on: February 09, 2016, 10:23:56 am »

Why not Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars ?, if you haven't beat this one before it's indeed something different and quite challenging specially Jinx and the damn bastard of Culex, guess that I'll manage to make some free time and give this one a second try but this time without my daughter  ;D

It's funny that you would mention Super Mario RPG! My roommate owns it for his SNES, and he's been bugging me to play it as well! I  I've wanted to actually own the game myself before I play it... Maybe I should start it after I finish Suikoden  ;D
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #2410 on: February 11, 2016, 09:49:31 am »
I started Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament. I can already tell that this will be better than Empire of Dreams. I'm really excited about it.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2411 on: February 13, 2016, 09:29:35 pm »
Played a bit of Devil's Third today. It's not bad, not the best game, but I'm actually having fun with it.

deftommo

« Reply #2412 on: February 15, 2016, 10:40:03 am »
Put in some time with Rogue Legacy after getting very frustrated with it a few weeks ago. This game is kind of a grind fest, but it's growing on me.

kashell

« Reply #2413 on: February 16, 2016, 06:22:29 pm »
I picked up Project X Zone 2 today and I just finished the first chapter. It's great to see Reiji and Xiamou take center stage again. They had some major roles in PXZ and OG Saga, but it's about time they took the lead again. Namco X Capcom was never released stateside so this is their first time taking the lead in our shores.

Also, Hotsuma teaming up with Hiryu = <3

abe

« Reply #2414 on: February 17, 2016, 09:34:20 pm »
Tried to get back into The Last of Us Remastered on the PS4, but just couldn't get into it.

Other than that, I've been playing the PSOne Classics version of Breath of Fire IV on my PS3. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Makes me want to get into playing more PS1 games.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)