Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514922 times)

HarvestDude

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2445 on: March 10, 2016, 09:08:04 pm »
Well, i'm always playing a lot of things. Some of them:

Burnout Revenge (Ps2)
Captain Tsubasa IV (Super Famicom)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 (PC)
Crysis (PC)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright (3DS)
Simcity (the latest - PC)
Street Fighter V (PC)
Theme Park (DS)
Tomb Raider (Ps3)

I'm always playing ocasionally some arcade fighting games on Fighcade with a couple friends, too. Street Fighter Alpha 2 and 3, Street Fighter II Champion Edition, Hyper Street Fighter II... Sometimes some SNK games too, but i suck big time on those.

HarvestDude™

soera

« Reply #2446 on: March 11, 2016, 09:37:04 am »
Going back and forth between MK XL and Witch and the hundred knight. A bunch of neat games are scheduled for upcoming but until 4/15 (Bravely Second), these will probably be my go-to right now.

kashell

« Reply #2447 on: March 11, 2016, 12:39:02 pm »
I'm now doing a replay of Resonance of Fate. I'm thinking it's time to give this game the 100% completion it deserves.

desocietas

« Reply #2448 on: March 11, 2016, 12:42:18 pm »
Have been craving another point-and-click adventure game, so I fired up The Book of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles the other evening.

Definitely feels like its previous entry in the franchise, but not bad and the puzzles are at just the right difficulty so far.  I also have Shardlight in my sights but am trying to avoid buying more games currently if it's something I can always pick up later.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #2449 on: March 12, 2016, 08:53:34 am »
Still playing Suikoden and The Thing, progress has been slow because of school and stuff. I really only have time to play a little Pokemon Picross every day. In general I have a ton of games started that I haven't finished

Suikoden
Pokemon Picross
The Thing
GTA IV
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Solar Jetman
Secret of Mana
Luigi's Mansion
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

I need to get to finishing some games soon!
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

abe

« Reply #2450 on: March 12, 2016, 11:34:43 am »
Started Pikmin 3 today and it's awesome. ;D It's the sort of game that sucks you in and makes it really easy to lose track of how long you've been playing for. I'm really loving my WiiU now that I've gotten a lot more to play on it. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

deftommo

« Reply #2451 on: March 14, 2016, 06:28:04 pm »
Grabbed a 2DS and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate today. Played through a few quests, seems fun (but a little strange controls).

soera

« Reply #2452 on: March 15, 2016, 02:31:37 pm »
So a guy at work offered to sell me SSB Wii U for $20. I figured what the hell ... then I started playing it and remembered why I hated the SSB series. Its simply the most worthless fighting game series ever created. Ill go back to MK and never look at another Smash bros game again.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2453 on: March 15, 2016, 02:59:42 pm »
So a guy at work offered to sell me SSB Wii U for $20. I figured what the hell ... then I started playing it and remembered why I hated the SSB series. Its simply the most worthless fighting game series ever created. Ill go back to MK and never look at another Smash bros game again.

Troll   ;D

abe

« Reply #2454 on: March 15, 2016, 03:15:13 pm »

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #2455 on: March 15, 2016, 03:30:20 pm »
So a guy at work offered to sell me SSB Wii U for $20. I figured what the hell ... then I started playing it and remembered why I hated the SSB series. Its simply the most worthless fighting game series ever created because I'm terrible at it. Ill go back to MK and never look at another Smash bros game again.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2456 on: March 15, 2016, 03:35:03 pm »
So a guy at work offered to sell me SSB Wii U for $20. I figured what the hell ... then I started playing it and remembered why I hated the SSB series. Its simply the most worthless fighting game series ever created because I'm terrible at it. Ill go back to MK and never look at another Smash bros game again.

Hey Admins!

How hard would it be to add this emoticon to ours???
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #2457 on: March 15, 2016, 05:35:42 pm »

doafan

« Reply #2458 on: March 17, 2016, 12:25:17 pm »

Am currently playing Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact at the Dreamcast started to like this one more than the 3rd Strike dunno if its because my 360 controller is kinda damaged or because really love the victory screens that the game have, still wondering why the hell did Capcom remove them at the last release of this franchise anyway have discovered that Hugo is not a bad character, in fact he's pretty balanced and he can pack a heavy damage if he is used right, he is my main character right now another thing that I love is that this title doesn't gave me a chance to select my next opponent so there is no way that I can skip those that don't want to fight (yeah I just admit it), still trying to kick Gill's ass at highest difficulty  but the bastard just simply won't give up and so do I  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

soera

« Reply #2459 on: March 18, 2016, 12:43:53 am »
After numerous attempts, I finally started Witch and the Hundred knight (to a point where I can save my progress). I adore Metallia. She is perfection!