Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514901 times)

stealthrush

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2505 on: April 11, 2016, 08:11:43 pm »
Transformers (2004) - PS2

shepard11

« Reply #2506 on: April 11, 2016, 08:14:34 pm »
Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2507 on: April 11, 2016, 09:29:23 pm »

Have you seen the new tell that folks have found?  When you fight Piston Honda the second time, there's a bearded dude in the crowd that nods when you should swing to get and instant knock down on Honda.

shepard11

« Reply #2508 on: April 11, 2016, 10:16:37 pm »

Have you seen the new tell that folks have found?  When you fight Piston Honda the second time, there's a bearded dude in the crowd that nods when you should swing to get and instant knock down on Honda.

Yeah I saw that today. It's crazy but not the reason why I'm playing it. Pick it up super cheap from a private collector today. And I loved the game as a kid so I thought why not haven't got to test out that trick yet.

HarvestDude

« Reply #2509 on: April 11, 2016, 10:56:26 pm »
I finally got to play Ni no Kuni seriously. And it's seriously harder than i was expecting. A very beautiful game with a very punitive system. But still good. 12 hours of playing by now.

HarvestDude™

desocietas

« Reply #2510 on: April 11, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »
I finally got to play Ni no Kuni seriously. And it's seriously harder than i was expecting. A very beautiful game with a very punitive system. But still good. 12 hours of playing by now.

HarvestDude™
I haven't played it yet, but I know my friend hated the AI system, if anything.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

deftommo

« Reply #2511 on: April 11, 2016, 11:16:45 pm »
Working on getting 100% in Dark Souls 2. I just need that damn hex trophy and I'll be all set.

abe

« Reply #2512 on: April 12, 2016, 08:28:19 am »

HarvestDude™
I haven't played it yet, but I know my friend hated the AI system, if anything.

The ally AI is pretty awful. It's really the only major problem I had with the game, and the reason I played through the game on easy. Still an amazing game worth the play through regardless.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #2513 on: April 12, 2016, 09:45:23 am »

HarvestDude™

Like I always say, this is a difficult game to recommend but if you get to the end of it, you'll be well-rewarded.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2514 on: April 13, 2016, 09:48:46 am »
(SNES) The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
(DS) Pokemon: SoulSilver
(3DS) Hyrule Warrior Legends
(PS4) Ratchet & Clank

Badges

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2515 on: April 13, 2016, 09:55:54 am »
I'm still playing Dragon Fantasy book 2.

Need 4 or 5 more trophies for the plat.

Awesome game!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

doafan

« Reply #2516 on: April 13, 2016, 01:47:29 pm »
Am currently playing three games : Doritos Crash Course with my daughter, she saw a game play of this one at Youtube so she wanted to play it she already has unlocked two achievements, the second one is Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight am playing this one with my wife where she also as unlocked to achievements by her self and the last one is Sacred Citadel already have obtained 19 achievements and really want to get them all  :D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

pacpix

« Reply #2517 on: April 16, 2016, 06:22:10 pm »
Just finished up my 100% run of Twilight Princess HD.  When I played through it on the Wii a few years ago I rushed through the game, but this time I slowed down and really enjoyed the game.  Definitely one of the best in the series.

Probably not going to play anything else until Star Fox Zero comes out.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

desocietas

« Reply #2518 on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:13 pm »
Fired up Syberia, a point and click adventure, the other evening and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it from the start. The visuals are nice and the puzzles are at just the right difficulty for me. I'm enjoying the story and am surprised that I'm willing to read pages of diaries, faxes, brochures, or any other paperwork in the game as it helps build the world. I'm looking forward to playing more today and am happy to know that it has at least one other sequel.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #2519 on: April 17, 2016, 04:05:42 pm »
EDIT: D'oh! Wrong thread. But I can give an update. I'm still playing Panzer Dragoon Saga and I just started a replay of Kirby for the 3DS.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:01:11 am by kashell »