Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514987 times)

guilty0fbeing

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #3180 on: May 30, 2017, 06:43:35 pm »
I put Strafe up and am playing Shadow Warrior. I played 8 chapters today.

telly

« Reply #3181 on: May 31, 2017, 12:18:16 pm »
I decided to start up Yu-Gi-Oh! Seven Trials to Glory: World Championship 2005 (long ass name) alongside TOS. I've never played anything remotely Yu-Gi-Oh! before, and maybe only have about 5 cards in real life. Nonetheless, I love card games, so I wanted to try out a Yu-Gi-Oh! game since there are a ton of them. I had to look up some tutorials on Youtube beforehand so I would at least know a little bit about what I was doing.

I'm enjoying it so far, though I have a lot to learn about the game, that's what makes it fun :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:01:46 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

azure

« Reply #3182 on: May 31, 2017, 06:38:47 pm »
I decided to start up Yu-Gi-Oh! Seven Trials to Glory: World Championship 2005 (long ass name) alongside TOS. I've never played anything remotely Yu-Gi-Oh! before, and maybe only have about 5 cards in real life. Nonetheless, I love card games, so I wanted to try out a Yu-Gi-Oh! game since there are a ton of them. I had to look up some tutorials on Youtube beforehand so I would at least know a little bit about what I was doing.

I'm enjoying it so far, though I have a lot to learn about the game, that's what makes it fun :D
If you like it check out Sacred Cards & Reshef of Destruction. Made in the same style and are great as well, I'm not sure if there is a continuity between the 3 games, but I'm pretty sure SC and RoD go together somehow.

soera

« Reply #3183 on: May 31, 2017, 09:03:52 pm »
I gave up on trying to platinum DQ Heroes II. The last few trophies are grindy as hell and I simply cant be bothered to spend so much time on one title (regardless of what it is) after Ive beaten it just to plat it. I decided to give Nier Automata a go and its really enjoyable. 2B is a badass!

azure

« Reply #3184 on: May 31, 2017, 09:35:57 pm »
I gave up on trying to platinum DQ Heroes II. The last few trophies are grindy as hell and I simply cant be bothered to spend so much time on one title (regardless of what it is) after Ive beaten it just to plat it. I decided to give Nier Automata a go and its really enjoyable. 2B is a badass!
I did the 100% and had a great time for DQ Heroes 1. Is 2 a lot more grindy than that one? I know it's more open world and what not.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3185 on: June 01, 2017, 11:31:27 am »
I'm about to finish Shadow Warrior. I don't know what to play next.

kashell

« Reply #3186 on: June 01, 2017, 01:00:02 pm »
I gave your collection a quick glance. How about Aragami?

« Reply #3187 on: June 01, 2017, 01:31:32 pm »
So Good.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3188 on: June 01, 2017, 04:03:09 pm »
That's a good possibility.

kevininja

« Reply #3189 on: June 01, 2017, 04:37:28 pm »
So Good.
Ooh yeah, I've beaten that one very recently as well. Really damn solid game.

« Reply #3190 on: June 01, 2017, 06:14:10 pm »
Im in the process of finishing up Chrono Trigger on the DS (First time every playing it!!) and starting Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

« Reply #3191 on: June 01, 2017, 08:14:14 pm »
Completed Breath of the Wild on Wii U, now on Witcher 3 on PS4 with the expansion Blood and Wine. Also playing with my NeoGeo at World Heroes 2.

Retro ARCADE games news, review and gameplay Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrltRbkb_z9yUZvypUdWo8A

Twitter; https://twitter.com/NGCDManiac

kashell

« Reply #3192 on: June 02, 2017, 11:32:14 am »
Im in the process of finishing up Chrono Trigger on the DS (First time every playing it!!) and starting Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

First time playing Chrono Trigger? Daaamn...I'm jealous. That's an experience.

telly

« Reply #3193 on: June 02, 2017, 02:05:14 pm »

Yeah, let us know what you think of it and what ending you get! :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

shepard11

« Reply #3194 on: June 02, 2017, 06:03:06 pm »

Yeah, let us know what you think of it and what ending you get! :)

Never played that game myself. My one bud swears by it. And I just got a copy of it for my PS1. I should probably make time for that game.