Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515119 times)

guilty0fbeing

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #3195 on: June 02, 2017, 10:49:41 pm »
I decided to play Lost Sea instead. I figure I need to at least play some of these LRG games. All in all, I like EastAsiaSoft.

« Reply #3196 on: June 03, 2017, 02:18:35 am »
Im in the process of finishing up Chrono Trigger on the DS (First time every playing it!!) and starting Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

First time playing Chrono Trigger? Daaamn...I'm jealous. That's an experience.

Yeah, let us know what you think of it and what ending you get! :)

Never played that game myself. My one bud swears by it. And I just got a copy of it for my PS1. I should probably make time for that game.

Getting pretty close to the end i think. Over all i've been having a great time with it. I missed out on it since I had a sega growing up. Always wanted to go back and play it, not sure why it took me so long lol.

kevininja

« Reply #3197 on: June 03, 2017, 01:53:22 pm »
Got the Dragon Age: Inquisition - GOTY Edition on PSN for 10 euros yesterday so I've been playing that a lot!

shepard11

« Reply #3198 on: June 03, 2017, 07:25:03 pm »
Starting playing Earthbound for the first time today. Its kinda hard but I'm really liking it.

« Reply #3199 on: June 03, 2017, 09:37:38 pm »
Im in the process of finishing up Chrono Trigger on the DS (First time every playing it!!) and starting Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

First time playing Chrono Trigger? Daaamn...I'm jealous. That's an experience.

Yeah, let us know what you think of it and what ending you get! :)

Never played that game myself. My one bud swears by it. And I just got a copy of it for my PS1. I should probably make time for that game.

Getting pretty close to the end i think. Over all i've been having a great time with it. I missed out on it since I had a sega growing up. Always wanted to go back and play it, not sure why it took me so long lol.

I got ending 1 Beyond Time, the one where Cronos cat jumps in the portal

« Reply #3200 on: June 05, 2017, 09:13:20 am »
A game I have been interested in for quite some time... I finally started Tokyo Jungle.

I'm really digging it.

desocietas

« Reply #3201 on: June 05, 2017, 05:59:52 pm »
Starting playing Earthbound for the first time today. Its kinda hard but I'm really liking it.

I forget how brutal the game can be. So easy to just get rekt by a trash mob with bad RNG. But it's so charming, it's a classic.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

shepard11

« Reply #3202 on: June 05, 2017, 06:32:09 pm »

I forget how brutal the game can be. So easy to just get rekt by a trash mob with bad RNG. But it's so charming, it's a classic.

Skater Punk was my first encounter that just kicked the crap out of me.

doafan

« Reply #3203 on: June 06, 2017, 12:45:19 pm »
Have been playing Lollipop Chainsaw, past week decided to get at least one of the achievements that am still missing from this title but when I wanted to load my state noticed that it was gone, always run out of space at the HDD so is very common to me to delete some games from the library but guess that didn't notices that also deleted by mistake all my progress, have unlocked almost all the costumes (of course the first one was the Sexy Rider) am currently playing at the hard difficulty because want to unlock the Lollipop Addict, still have another five to be unlocked but this right now is my priority also am still playing Kirby Clash Deluxe, reached level 50 this weekend and am trying to get as many Gem apple as I can, have to wait 12 hours to get five of them or I can pay with real money which by the way am still avoiding, have unlocked another boss but to access it need 150 Apples but at this point only have 49, it will take me at least this and next week to be able to kick his ass  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #3204 on: June 08, 2017, 01:14:11 pm »
Currently playing Shenmue and L.A Noire, I started both game in november/december but stopped for some reason so i'm now finally finishing them =)

shepard11

« Reply #3205 on: June 09, 2017, 12:38:48 am »
Another first for me time play is Chrono Trigger. Made a deal with my bud I wouldn't use any kind of guides whether it's my book or gamefaqs. And ya know what it's kinda fun to do all this blind as hell.

kashell

« Reply #3206 on: June 09, 2017, 08:11:43 am »
Chrono Trigger is pretty easy. You shouldn't need a guide.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3207 on: June 09, 2017, 09:19:17 am »
Another first for me time play is Chrono Trigger. Made a deal with my bud I wouldn't use any kind of guides whether it's my book or gamefaqs. And ya know what it's kinda fun to do all this blind as hell.

You get to play Chrono Trigger for the first time?  I wish I could go back and do it again.  It's one of the few RPGs that I love and have played multiple times.

soera

« Reply #3208 on: June 09, 2017, 03:36:36 pm »
I beat Nier the other evening. So I was looking at my selection of games to see what would be next and figured with the recent announcement of part 3, that I would play Darksiders and have the first 2 done before the 3rd game comes out. Been having a good time with it.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3209 on: June 12, 2017, 02:44:38 pm »
I decided I'd try something completely different. I have a lot of the Telltale games, but haven't ever given them a go. Season 7 of Game of Thrones is coming up, I thought I'd give the game a go.

I'll be damned if this isn't fun!  I like all the decision making and it affecting the story later on.

I have a slew of these Telltale games: Back to The Future, Tales From Borderlands, Wolf Among Us...
I need to play through these!