Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515918 times)

PaleManInBlack

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4065 on: April 27, 2019, 03:51:34 pm »
Been playing a lot of State of Decay 2 with friends.

telly

« Reply #4066 on: April 27, 2019, 06:23:00 pm »
I fixed my broken PS3 so I'll probably try out Disgaea 4 or dive into Tales of Xillia!
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #4067 on: April 29, 2019, 08:33:56 am »
I fixed my broken PS3 so I'll probably try out Disgaea 4 or dive into Tales of Xillia!
I need to fix my PS3 just to get my save data for Tales of Graces f off of it.

I played Mages of Mystralia and Ori and the Blind Forest and wound up abandoning both games.  Boring and just plain terrible respectively.  Now I'm playing Injustice and when I finish that I'll probably play Injustice 2.

telly

« Reply #4068 on: April 29, 2019, 09:32:46 am »
I just finished a Hell run in Spelunky, making it the rarest trophy in my collection now. I'll be putting that game aside and fully diving into The Last of Us (about a couple hours in right now).
Currently Playing:

« Reply #4069 on: April 29, 2019, 04:41:08 pm »
After 5 and 1/2 months (155 hours), i finally finished Zelda Breath of The Wild with 100% on Switch.

Now it is time to play Red Dead Redemption II on Xbox One X.

« Reply #4070 on: April 29, 2019, 04:44:47 pm »
Still going through Mortal Kombat 11, casually playing, letting the AI do most of the hard work of going through the annoying towers so I can get more gear and grind out the stuff I need for The Krypt.  I can do other stuff while doing this, so it's not a huge issue, but it does suck what they did with the game.

Also picked up Days Gone for a game I'll actually sit down with and play seriously, so we'll see how that goes.

shfan

« Reply #4071 on: May 05, 2019, 07:52:19 pm »
Playing Warcraft III: Frozen Throne on PC, been god knows how many years since I played it last, not sure if I ever beat it either, so it's marked as unbeaten in my Backloggery, hoping to change that.

« Reply #4072 on: May 05, 2019, 09:57:03 pm »
Picked up Mordhau on PC to play for an hour and overall it's just okay.  I thought from stuff I was watching that it had more going on with it, I saw building mechanics and some other things like a BR mode, but honestly it just feels like an updated version of Chivalry.  That's not a bad thing at all and the game plays very well (I heard they had some server issues at launch, but I had no problem getting into servers with the browser since they patched it).  Felt like refunding as I just don't think I'll really stick with it because it just didn't hit me as doing anything new or interesting to stand out from what I did with Chivalry like...6 years ago.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 09:58:52 pm by kamikazekeeg »

telly

« Reply #4073 on: May 05, 2019, 09:57:50 pm »
Started up Tales of Xillia!
Currently Playing:

kashell

« Reply #4074 on: May 06, 2019, 08:14:34 am »
I started Forever Kingdom on the PlayStation 2. This game is weird. Still, it's just charming enough for me to want to continue.

On the Vita, I started Stranger of Sword City.

Yay! Who did you pick for your lead?

telly

« Reply #4075 on: May 06, 2019, 08:20:37 am »

I picked Milla! She seemed more interesting than Jude. Does the game's story differ based on who you pick?
Currently Playing:

« Reply #4076 on: May 06, 2019, 09:43:59 am »
I've picked up and abandoned so many games in the past week.

I think at this point I'm playing Cosmic Star Heroine on Switch as my on the go game and I'm enjoying it.  Final Fantasy IX while my wife is watching me play (Every so often we wind up co-playing a game like this).  And I'm playing Burnout Paradise when I'm not playing these other games.

I want to play MK11, but I'm waiting for a preowned copy to show up locally.

kashell

« Reply #4077 on: May 06, 2019, 10:19:48 am »

I picked Milla! She seemed more interesting than Jude. Does the game's story differ based on who you pick?

It differs only in a few areas. Otherwise, it's the same game. The only reason to go through the game again would to get a trophy.

Jude's is considered the more "canon" of the two, but Milla's exclusive events are more fun.

azure

« Reply #4078 on: May 06, 2019, 12:49:17 pm »
I started Forever Kingdom on the PlayStation 2. This game is weird. Still, it's just charming enough for me to want to continue.

Evergrace and Forever Kingdom/Evergrace 2 are definitely weird games. Even with all their flaws I can't help but love both the games, the world has a weird aura to it. Anyhow, if you do a review or anything lemme know.

kashell

« Reply #4079 on: May 07, 2019, 08:05:11 am »

Evergrace and Forever Kingdom/Evergrace 2 are definitely weird games. Even with all their flaws I can't help but love both the games, the world has a weird aura to it. Anyhow, if you do a review or anything lemme know.

I sure will! I finished Evergrace a couple of years ago, and I think I'm nearing the end of Forever Kingdom. I made some good progress last night.

These boss battles are brutal.