Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514281 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4230 on: May 24, 2020, 12:06:16 pm »
I've started playing Sniper Elite 4 when I've been able to get the PS4 away from the GF.  It's relatively easy, but I'm having a lot of fun shooting Nazis right in their dumb faces.

telekill

« Reply #4231 on: May 25, 2020, 01:50:30 pm »
I'm currently in the middle of Final Fantasy 7 still. I'm in chapter 10.

I also play a slew of co-op based games with friends ranging from Overcooked to For Honor.

I'm still waiting on my LRG copy of Streets of Rage 4 .They warned me it could take a couple months to get my copy so I'm looking at probably July. It's probably the only time I'll buy from them as it's now been confirmed there will be mainstream physical releases of the game released in stores.

« Reply #4232 on: May 25, 2020, 11:51:06 pm »
Been playing a lot of Terraria.  They did a big final update, though I'm playing through the regular mode, which had me playing on normal till I beat a boss, which then makes the world "hardmode" and it's absolutely ridiculous.  I'm trying to get the gear I need just to survive as everything kills me so quick.  It's not super fun at this point because hardmode is annoying hard, but I need to just collect a few more things that'll hopefully let me survive some fights and hopefully help me deal with everything.

« Reply #4233 on: May 26, 2020, 09:44:18 am »
Been playing the crap out of my Turbo mini since it arrived.  Beat Ys Book I & II and Neutopia already.  Started up Neutopia II last night.

« Reply #4234 on: June 02, 2020, 05:02:37 am »
I started playing FF too and Clash of Clans, both awesome

kashell

« Reply #4235 on: June 02, 2020, 08:00:54 am »
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is pretty great. The triple speed option makes navigating places so much more tolerable. It also helps with drawing magic and some of the longer summons.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4236 on: June 02, 2020, 03:37:24 pm »
After playing Dex, République, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Raiden V, Battle Garega v.2016, and Yakuza Kiwami I'm now playing the single-player portion of Battlefield 1! After that, I'm going through the single-player of Call of Duty: World War II. I have been on a game finishing kick!
This might be the first year where I'm going to be able to finish the 52 games challenge!

Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

pzeke

« Reply #4237 on: June 07, 2020, 12:41:58 pm »
At the moment, just Final Fantasy VII Remake; I'm shooting for the platinum.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #4238 on: June 08, 2020, 08:42:47 am »
My wife insisted that I try to get our son to play some simple NES games... he really wasn't that interested, or at least for not very long.  Played through Fisher Price: Perfect Fit and Super Mario Bros.

Finished up what I wanted to accomplish in Animal Crossing (K.K. Slider concert/Credits) and tried to decide what to play.

I've picked back up Dragon Quest VIII (3DS), which I abandoned roughly 3 years ago, and found some metal slimes and grinded from level 18 to level 36.  Also decided to finally start up Luigi's Mansion 3.  It works out pretty well, because I think I have no interest in playing Luigi's Mansion 3 in handheld mode, so it works as a great console game to supplement DQ8 as my handheld game.

kashell

« Reply #4239 on: June 08, 2020, 04:07:47 pm »
I'm trying thew New Sakura Wars on the PlayStation 4. I didn't care for So Long, My Love but this one supposedly revamped the combat, which was my biggest issue with it.

« Reply #4240 on: June 08, 2020, 08:00:06 pm »
Playing through Command & Conquer: Remastered right now and boy has this aged both okay and not well lol In general it's a nice update of the old game, the new visuals are good, the remastered music is great, and the gameplay is mostly fine.  The problem is that the game has some jank in it that makes some of the missions really hard even on a normal difficulty, like to the point that it feels like some missions are leaps harder than the previous one.  While I'm sure most of it comes from the original game, I think there are things that could use being cleaned up to genuinely fix what are outright problems with the original release.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4241 on: June 09, 2020, 07:59:20 pm »
I just started Resident Evil Revelations on Xbox One not the best game in the series but it's not bad either definitely worth a play through.

« Reply #4242 on: June 09, 2020, 09:44:16 pm »
Been playing Dark Souls Remastered or more like a replay since I played through it years ago on the PS3. This time I'm abusing a glitch to get a crapton of souls to level up.

That and I started Mafia II on the PC.

« Reply #4243 on: June 13, 2020, 03:33:44 pm »
So I pulled out and dusted off the old Virtual Boy, thinking I was going to finally be able to play Wario Land.  And it was pretty fun.  I played for about 30 minutes, no headaches in site, but then when I rebooted, ready to play a little bit more my save file was gone.  Looks like the save battery is dead.  Fortunately the game is only about 2.5-3 hours, so I'm going to set aside a block of time, plug that bad boy into the wall, rather than use batteries, and have a red tinted marathon session.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4244 on: June 13, 2020, 07:55:21 pm »
I haven’t had much time to play anything lately, but there’s one I’m loving.

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood is an amazing game. Totally worth the price tag.