Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 505007 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4560 on: April 21, 2022, 12:38:11 pm »
Lord help me, I re-upped my World of Warcraft subscription.

I've been playing a bit too... just casually though.. i can keep it casual right??? RIGHT?

I've not played in like 7 years, so I've got a lot of content / lore to catch up on, so hopefully that'll keep me relatively casual along with achievement / mount hunting.

« Reply #4561 on: April 21, 2022, 06:16:24 pm »
Lord help me, I re-upped my World of Warcraft subscription.

I've been playing a bit too... just casually though.. i can keep it casual right??? RIGHT?

I've not played in like 7 years, so I've got a lot of content / lore to catch up on, so hopefully that'll keep me relatively casual along with achievement / mount hunting.

Its actually pretty easy to play casually right now. i've just been leveling alts and farming for mounts and transmog sets. Shoot me private message if you wanna add me on your battle.net account.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4562 on: May 23, 2022, 11:47:03 am »
Tried to beat the original Ninja Turtles on NES again...got to the underground battle against the Technodrome.

« Reply #4563 on: May 23, 2022, 12:15:42 pm »
Tried to beat the original Ninja Turtles on NES again...got to the underground battle against the Technodrome.

Farther than I ever made it, which was Metalhead.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4564 on: May 23, 2022, 12:33:59 pm »

I've owned this game since I was 6 or 7, I'm 39 next month and I still can't beat it...I'm a terrible gamer.

« Reply #4565 on: May 23, 2022, 12:56:21 pm »

I've owned this game since I was 6 or 7, I'm 39 next month and I still can't beat it...I'm a terrible gamer.

Ehhh.... It's a ridiculously hard game (even though I think the difficulty of the Dam is overstated).  I think you're fine.

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4566 on: May 23, 2022, 07:51:36 pm »

Ehhh.... It's a ridiculously hard game (even though I think the difficulty of the Dam is overstated).  I think you're fine.

Yes, people always bring up the dam level but once you get the hang of it, it’s not that hard. After that level, though, there’s a big difficulty spike. I did beat it once back in the day, using the “give each turtle a crapload of scrolls” trick, and it worked well. Had no motivation to play it very much after that.

kashell

« Reply #4567 on: May 24, 2022, 09:31:11 am »
I'm playing Chaos Chaos Chaos Chaos.

AKA Stranger in Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin.

alligo

« Reply #4568 on: May 30, 2022, 04:31:24 am »
I rediscover Sonic All Stars Racing and  I finished Yoku's Island at 100%.  8)

https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar

« Reply #4569 on: June 04, 2022, 03:44:36 pm »
I'm playing SIFU... I'm not enjoying it! ::) The difficulty ruined the experience for me and I've set it to Easy mode but is managable but all motivation for the game has already been lost. I'm getting a bit fed up with more and more games taking Souls inspired difficulty - Crash 4 was just exhausting to play, hated it from start to finish and from then on I have decided I am not going to put up with game dsign on purposefully being difficult. I should say I am all for higher difficulty modes if people want to take on the challenge but Normal difficulty on this game just tales the ****

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4570 on: June 04, 2022, 04:40:48 pm »
Samurai Warriors 5 for Xbox One/S/X

It's a welcome return to the classic style of gameplay with a crap-ton of extra characters, unlockables, and modes.

brothertuc

« Reply #4571 on: June 22, 2022, 05:48:13 am »
Just started Bully (or Canis Canem Edit as it's called in PAL regions)...
Had it forever in my collection, but never got around to playing it

« Reply #4572 on: June 22, 2022, 01:52:30 pm »
My wife went and bought both of us copies of Elden Ring for PC so I've been playing Elden Ring again on PC.  I have 1 save file for playing with her with a straight STR/VIG/END build, 1 save file that was playing around with a new build style for me of pretty much straight DEX Bow/Arrow build, and then I have a build that is linked to a randomizer and I've fallen in love with the randomizer concept.

So I'm basically spending all of my gaming time playing Elden Ring with the randomizer.  Bosses, enemies, drops, items, starting equipment, everything is randomized... it's fantastic.

telly

« Reply #4573 on: June 22, 2022, 03:07:27 pm »
Playing Tales of Xillia 2 right now. It's... alright? The first Tales of Xillia is probably my favorite in the series but the sequel's not really clicking just yet. Only about 5 hours in though.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #4574 on: June 23, 2022, 09:05:40 am »
Tinkering with the PS+ Premium selection:
Had a blast playing Tekken 2, if this is how PS1 games wil lwork the more the merrier! It looks so crisp and plays great too! Hoping we can get the classic Final Fantasy PS1 games on there so I don't have to put up with the lousy PS4 ports.

PS2 & PS3 games seem  the same as on PS Now, I was hoping the PS2 games would intergate the PS1 Emulator settings so I can stretch to widescreen but no such luck. They haven't released new PS2 games digitally for 5+ years, so curious to see if they now will continue this feature.

I was hoping to play the Spiderman game, while the PS4 version is there the PS5 Remaster locked behind THe Ultimate Edition of Miles Morales is inaccessible - Even when we have the PS5 version of MM. I'vbe heard god things about it so I will still try it out but this nonsense wouldn't have happened on Xbox.

A few good surprises, I have a years sub so i'll treat this as a trial run but realistically I only see myself having premium for 1 month every 6 months.