Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512551 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2012, 11:41:55 pm »
I installed Law & Order: Dead on the Money. So far it seems like a very competent game, but I am not a fan of having a time limit to gather evidence.

Wow, really?  I played the CSI demo once, and it was totally awful.  I guess I sort of assumed that L&O would have been in the same boat...Intriguing...

foxhack

« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2012, 09:10:43 am »
Which CSI demo?

The games aren't perfect, but they're playable.

htimreimer

« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2012, 11:37:51 am »
i love the csi games by telltale games but the one's that are not by them are crap and the law & order games are to slow for me to enjoy but i have to try the episodic law & order: legacies by telltale games and maybe it not as slow

jcalder8

« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2012, 12:15:58 am »
I'm sorry everyone but I am addicted to a game on my phone :'( but Zoo Keeper Battle is damn fun :D

scott

« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2012, 09:28:47 am »
Played some Team Fortress 2 with Matt last night. I've not played it in ages And forgot how much fun it was. I was super rusty though and it took awhile for me to get back in the swing of things. And damn, the game is a lot different now a days.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #245 on: December 06, 2012, 05:32:54 pm »
Played some Team Fortress 2 with Matt last night. I've not played it in ages And forgot how much fun it was. I was super rusty though and it took awhile for me to get back in the swing of things. And damn, the game is a lot different now a days.
If you guys get together again hit me up, I'll be happy to kick your asses. :)

I'm currently on episode 6 of Alone in the Dark, and man, this game has soooooooooooooo much stuff cut from the original game... you can't carry fuel / booze bottles, or really walk around, but at least I'm pretty sure I won't have to go do a mission tacked onto the final stages that made the game longer than needed.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:35:22 pm by foxhack »

anton

« Reply #246 on: December 06, 2012, 06:51:17 pm »
Currently playing Deus Ex Human Revolution, played all of the others Deus EX game, so i was really excited for this prequel.
So far so good, i played around 10 hours.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #247 on: December 06, 2012, 09:13:29 pm »
I'm still playing Borderlands 2. Yeah, this game is still awesome.

jcalder8

« Reply #248 on: December 06, 2012, 10:01:01 pm »
Currently playing Deus Ex Human Revolution, played all of the others Deus EX game, so i was really excited for this prequel.
So far so good, i played around 10 hours.
I tried to get into it but the world felt very confined. I had never played any of the others so maybe that had something to do with it too.

« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2012, 11:35:15 pm »
Which CSI demo?

The games aren't perfect, but they're playable.

Deadly Intent?  Maybe? for 360.  Not sure. 

scott

« Reply #250 on: December 07, 2012, 12:04:40 am »
If you guys get together again hit me up, I'll be happy to kick your asses. :)

I'm currently on episode 6 of Alone in the Dark, and man, this game has soooooooooooooo much stuff cut from the original game... you can't carry fuel / booze bottles, or really walk around, but at least I'm pretty sure I won't have to go do a mission tacked onto the final stages that made the game longer than needed.

Actually I was saying to Matt that we should have seen if you wanted to join us, since you were online while we were playing. Perhaps next time, I would like to try some coop on it soonish.

« Reply #251 on: December 07, 2012, 01:41:25 am »
Finished Wonder Project J2! Really enjoyed it, felt very "Ghibli" if that makes any sense. Now to get back to my ED3 ^^~

anton

« Reply #252 on: December 07, 2012, 08:44:20 am »
I tried to get into it but the world felt very confined. I had never played any of the others so maybe that had something to do with it too.
You need to give it some time.
It feels slow during the first missions, but it's really good after awhile.
Main character feels really weak at first.
I play stealth, i think it's more fun rather than just go nuts and kill everyone like a madman.

foxhack

« Reply #253 on: December 07, 2012, 09:28:41 pm »
Deadly Intent?  Maybe? for 360.  Not sure.
I haven't played it, but I believe that's by Telltale. I've read that their CSI games were pretty mediocre, so... I've only played one of theirs, and it was frustrating as hell.

I got Sine Mora for PC in a trade and it's fun, but it doesn't recognize my gamepad, moving with the mouse is difficult, and the worst thing is the keyboard layout - you control the ship with the arrows and attack with A / S / D! That's like, THE OPPOSITE OF MOST GAMES! :|

scott

« Reply #254 on: December 26, 2012, 12:37:00 am »
Team Fortress 2 still and wrecking people with the Pyro.

But I've also been able to put in some major time with Radiant Historia. Holy crap is it such a good game! I really enjoy the battle system, graphics and music in it. The story is pretty cool and its neat how it all meshes together. Especially when you revisit areas you couldn't pass before thanks to needing to manipulate events in history first.