Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 504981 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2013, 04:41:16 pm »
I just spent an hour and blasted through Trojan. I really have mixed feelings about this game. It (along with Battle of Olympus) is the reason I bought another NES after all these years without one. But playing that game seriously misses the nostalgia most of the time and goes straight to frustration. It has horrible jump response. Its not a tough game however ... just really annoys me when I die cause the game simply does not respond to the forward jump when I do it.

*Beavis & Butthead* voices...

- He, he...yeah, yeah...dude...

- yeah, yeah...heh-heh...He said that:

"He blasted through his Trojan in an hour" :P

Yeah, yeah...that's cool, man  :o 8)

You beat me too it.  Nice move.

soera

« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2013, 04:44:45 pm »
Im not used to having to watch what I post for perv translations. :P Normally, Im the one doing the translations. :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2013, 04:47:12 pm »
Sir, I speak perv fluently.  I also have a specialty in Dick and Fart jokes.

desocietas

« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2013, 05:47:53 pm »
I also have a specialty in Dick and Fart jokes.

Sounds like an excellent option for your "personal text" part of your forum profile or your sig ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2013, 05:52:39 pm »
I just spent an hour and blasted through Trojan. I really have mixed feelings about this game. It (along with Battle of Olympus) is the reason I bought another NES after all these years without one. But playing that game seriously misses the nostalgia most of the time and goes straight to frustration. It has horrible jump response. Its not a tough game however ... just really annoys me when I die cause the game simply does not respond to the forward jump when I do it.

*Beavis & Butthead* voices...

- He, he...yeah, yeah...dude...

- yeah, yeah...heh-heh...He said that:

"He blasted through his Trojan in an hour" :P

Yeah, yeah...that's cool, man  :o 8)

You beat me too it.  Nice move.

Heh - I couldn't resist :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2013, 05:53:59 pm »
Im not used to having to watch what I post for perv translations. :P Normally, Im the one doing the translations. :D

"Pervlations" :)

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2013, 10:49:49 pm »
started playing dead rising 2 with my friend
also started on medal of honor vanguard by myself.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #352 on: January 25, 2013, 11:29:32 am »
Had enough Chrono Trigger after getting 3 endings...

...just started playing Last Rebellion for some almost "auto-pilot" (simple/no need to 'study' and/or work too hard to learn anything:) RPG fun

desocietas

« Reply #353 on: January 25, 2013, 12:38:11 pm »

...just started playing Last Rebellion for some almost "auto-pilot" (simple/no need to 'study' and/or work too hard to learn anything:) RPG fun

I still need to finish Chrono Trigger... A friend bought it for me and everything because he really believed that I needed to finish it.  Hard to commit to anything these days, but I'll get to it eventually!

Still playing Crimson Shroud when I have a few minutes to spare, but I'm taking an illustration class this semester that's going to take up a lot of my free time :\
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #354 on: January 25, 2013, 12:40:31 pm »

I still need to finish Chrono Trigger... A friend bought it for me and everything because he really believed that I needed to finish it.  Hard to commit to anything these days, but I'll get to it eventually!

How far did you get & which version/platform were you playing CT on?

soera

« Reply #355 on: January 25, 2013, 12:41:45 pm »
Started Suikoden II. Its going slow cause I only get 20 minutes or so at a time with my kids ... but the game seems pretty awesome so far. I love the fight scenes.

jcalder8

« Reply #356 on: January 25, 2013, 12:54:31 pm »
I think I need to find some new friends!

desocietas

« Reply #357 on: January 25, 2013, 01:11:49 pm »

How far did you get & which version/platform were you playing CT on?

I played a little bit of it on emulator back a long time ago, but he bought it for me on the DS.  I thought I might have it on that Final Fantasy Anthology set, but I guess I'm confusing it with the Final Fantasy Chronicles set (silly me).

I really don't remember how far I got - I recall that fair in the beginning, and my memories are starting to blur Secret of Mana in with my Chrono Trigger memories, so I'm having a hard time pinpointing details :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #358 on: January 25, 2013, 01:32:57 pm »
Lol funny you mention the fair. I was just hoping and praying that in 2000, there would have been a real live millenial fair.

desocietas

« Reply #359 on: January 25, 2013, 01:35:54 pm »
Lol funny you mention the fair. I was just hoping and praying that in 2000, there would have been a real live millenial fair.

Yeah! With robots that we can fight for fun!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas