Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512493 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #390 on: January 30, 2013, 08:39:14 pm »
Trying to finish Red Dead Redemption in between Black Ops 2. Want to try to finish both by next week in time for dead space 3.

pacpix

« Reply #391 on: February 01, 2013, 12:32:00 am »
Just played Oblivion till my laptop died.  Having a lot of fun just exploring around.  I also joined the dark brotherhood, kind of interested to play as a villain type character.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

scott

« Reply #392 on: February 01, 2013, 12:33:15 am »
Started up Etrian Odyssey. 2nd fight in and it nearly wiped my party. Ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tpugmire

« Reply #393 on: February 01, 2013, 04:38:02 pm »
My 4 year old nephew is staying with us for a few days while his sister is in the hospital, so we've been playing a shitload of Lego Star Wars; his favorite game.  :)
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

ko1ru

« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2013, 10:21:41 am »
I'm starting Lost Odyssey for the first time.  Sank a ton of hours into Blue Dragon a little while back, so it's time to give the next Mistwalker title a go.  :)

scott

« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2013, 10:28:56 am »
I started up Etrian Odyssey when it arrived. It's a really cool game and super old school. But I haven't barely scratched the 2nd floor, and I never seem to have enough money to upgrade my gear or buy supplies... I guess I'll have to go into Dragon Warrior grind mode...

« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2013, 12:31:32 pm »
Just started Binary Domain last night. Bit of a poor man's Gears of War, but it's fun :)

jcalder8

« Reply #397 on: February 05, 2013, 07:00:49 pm »
I finished off Lego Indy 2 at 1000/1000 so now I'm on to Lego Lord of the Rings

scott

« Reply #398 on: February 05, 2013, 07:05:10 pm »

Where is he, and what have you done with Tpugmire?!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #399 on: February 08, 2013, 08:21:39 pm »
Fire Emblem: Awakening has been taking up most of my gaming time since I got it.

« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2013, 08:24:11 pm »
working my way through fight night round 3
should not take too long

« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2013, 05:28:46 am »
Moving pretty swiftly through the backlog lately. Finished up Binary Domain tonight, and started up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, which has been sitting there for at least a year, waiting to be played. Poor thing :(

tpugmire

« Reply #402 on: February 09, 2013, 10:12:09 am »

I seem to have developed a reputation...  Oddly enough, I think those two are the only Lego games I don't have. Oh, I still need to get Lego Batman 2 as well.  As for me, I'm still trying to get better at Balloon Fight, but I think I'm as good as I can be (which isn't very good).  I'm probably going to start Metroid: Other M this week.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

jcalder8

« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2013, 11:53:30 am »

I seem to have developed a reputation...  Oddly enough, I think those two are the only Lego games I don't have. Oh, I still need to get Lego Batman 2 as well.  As for me, I'm still trying to get better at Balloon Fight, but I think I'm as good as I can be (which isn't very good).  I'm probably going to start Metroid: Other M this week.
I really enjoyed Batman 2 but I am not a fan of Lord of the Rings so far.

karyann

« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2013, 08:41:55 pm »
My 4 year old nephew is staying with us for a few days while his sister is in the hospital, so we've been playing a shitload of Lego Star Wars; his favorite game.  :)

Couldn't help myself; had an "aww"  :P The Lego games are so fun, for kids and grown-ups alike (well, in my 22-years-old opinion anyway!)

Personally, I'm currently in a "don't know what to play" phase. I've been too damn busy since a month, and I want to relieve some stress by gaming, but I just don't know what to play at all. You know, that feeling of looking at your shelf full of games and thinking "Meh, I've got nothing I wanna play". I guess I should just pick something up randomly, pretty sure it's gonna make me want to play even more.