Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512296 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #705 on: October 04, 2013, 09:48:51 pm »
I just finished Contra with The Boy. Yeah, we used the code. Yeah, he stole a bunch of lives. But we finished it, dammit. It's a proud moment in a father's life.

8)

desocietas

« Reply #706 on: October 04, 2013, 10:09:44 pm »
The new Terraria update.

Just...

in a good way or a bad way?  and are they going to eat you?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #707 on: October 05, 2013, 12:50:56 am »
THERE'S

GIANT

SPIDERS

A -lot- of new content was added, it's like twice the game it used to be.

karyann

« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2013, 07:52:27 pm »
My friend is obsessively playing that game, too, but I just couldn't get into it like I did with the last few titles.  Maybe just not in the mood for it these days...

I'm quite the opposite, I never played an animal crossing game as much as now haha. But yeah, the mood probably has a lot to do with it; I played Pokémon like crazy back in the day, but I only just finished White 2 two weeks ago because I wanted to have completed it before X and Y are out. Black and White/Black 2 and White 2 are truly amazing, and the Pokémon franchise never stopped improving gameplay imo, but I just didn't feel like playing all that much.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #709 on: October 10, 2013, 01:01:12 am »
THERE'S

GIANT

SPIDERS

A -lot- of new content was added, it's like twice the game it used to be.

Wow....  Is it really that much~?  I'll be honest, I wasn't following it because I didn't expect it to be that much different....  Time to reinstall Terraria I guess....

pacpix

« Reply #710 on: October 15, 2013, 12:29:19 am »
So for the past couple of months I have been grinding my Ultimate Wizardry 1 party.  I was pretty close to finishing it until tonight I decided to create the Ultimate Ultimate Wizardry party.  Once I max the bishops I will change their class to Ninjas and change the two Cleric/Mage Samurai to ninjas also.  This will give me a party of six Ninja spell casters.  Ninja's do not need armor and have a chance to decapitate enemies.  The only problem is it is taking forever to grind.   I am farming Murphy's Ghost at 741 XP a kill and one level takes over 400,000-500,000 XP per level right now :/
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

jcalder8

« Reply #711 on: October 15, 2013, 02:17:36 am »
I have been putting far too much time into GTA V. It is one of the few games that I actually enjoy playing online though.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #712 on: October 15, 2013, 05:47:57 am »
I have been putting far too much time into GTA V. It is one of the few games that I actually enjoy playing online though.

Same here....  I can solo online, or play with strangers, or my brother and neighbor....  The online experience is very robust, so I can play it no matter what mood I am in....

« Reply #713 on: October 15, 2013, 06:57:56 am »
I just recently beat Duke Nukem Forever, not a great game but I did enjoy it, and Gears of war 1 and 2. Im now putting a lot of time into Mass Effect. Im actually thinking of getting "The Doctor Who Cloned me" DLC for Duke Nukem, if anyone has played it, let me know if it's worth $10

sin2beta

« Reply #714 on: October 16, 2013, 01:57:10 am »
I just recently beat Duke Nukem Forever, not a great game but I did enjoy it, and Gears of war 1 and 2. Im now putting a lot of time into Mass Effect. Im actually thinking of getting "The Doctor Who Cloned me" DLC for Duke Nukem, if anyone has played it, let me know if it's worth $10

The DLC is $10!! That's $6 more than what I paid for Duke Nukem Forever at Gamestop!! The DLC is 250% the cost of the game!!! That's funny to me.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

scott

« Reply #715 on: October 16, 2013, 09:16:38 am »
I've been meaning to get some annual deathsmiles marathoning in. But I've been readdicted to Rock Band 2 and playing the shit out of the drums. Finally moved up to Hard mode, yay.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

sin2beta

« Reply #716 on: October 16, 2013, 08:30:35 pm »
I've been meaning to get some annual deathsmiles marathoning in. But I've been readdicted to Rock Band 2 and playing the shit out of the drums. Finally moved up to Hard mode, yay.

Rock Band is so freaking good! I really wish it stayed popular. I would have loved to have more Guitar Hero _____ or _______ Rock Band. I loved playing all the Green Day, Metallica and Van Halen Stuff. But I would have loved to see Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Rush, and various other *insert band here* variations.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #717 on: October 17, 2013, 03:59:39 pm »

For XBox 360

This game is sooooo much freaking fun! I can't stop playing it. And it's one of those games that you're thinking about it even when you're not playing it.

But it's also tough as nails. You have regenerating health, but it depletes REAL fast. And when you die, back to the beginning of that area for you, and you have to re-earn any challenges you might have completed before dying in that area. Even though it's tough, it's also so much fun that I keep coming back for more punishment. And it makes beating those challenges so satisfying when you do.

My one complaint is that the game replaces invisible walls with irradiated areas that hurt and kill you. The problem is that sometimes it kills you so fast you have no time to react. Like you'll be swinging on your bionic arm, you swing to high, and before you can swing back down out of the radiation, you're already dead sometimes. It's not so bad or so often it's game-breaking though, just a complaint. I'd rather have invisible walls, personally, they don't kill your character.

BTW, it's hilarious when the enemies talk trash to you. They sound like real people. "Why do you have to be a such a bich, Spencer?!" and "SPENCER! I see you, you treacherous f*ck!"

Best part of this game, though, is that it's this damn good, and I only paid $5 for it, complete.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:04:26 pm by burningdoom »

soera

« Reply #718 on: October 17, 2013, 04:22:52 pm »
Ive been pondering the PS3 version of the game but Ive only seen a digital one. Is there a physical version for the PS3?

scott

« Reply #719 on: October 17, 2013, 04:35:32 pm »
Ya it came out for both systems.

I'm so glad that people are playing this game and loving it as much as I did.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread