Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512218 times)

90snostalga

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #750 on: November 05, 2013, 11:55:23 pm »
I'm playing Crash Bandicoot 2 for the PlayStation.  Got about 48 percent left of the game

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #751 on: November 06, 2013, 12:41:33 am »
You didn't like GC PSO? That's a shame; that's the one I recommend whenever people ask about the series! :D

PSO2's *really* good though - as a big fan of the original I was worried they'd mess it up but it's honestly a great balance between what I loved about the old mixed in with its own new ideas too :D

Gah~!  I want to play....

brunauss

« Reply #752 on: November 06, 2013, 12:54:37 am »
After spending the whole day updating my home theatre with new cables and boxes, I have decided to finally begin No More Heroes.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

desocietas

« Reply #753 on: November 06, 2013, 01:04:58 am »
You didn't like GC PSO? That's a shame; that's the one I recommend whenever people ask about the series! :D

PSO2's *really* good though - as a big fan of the original I was worried they'd mess it up but it's honestly a great balance between what I loved about the old mixed in with its own new ideas too :D

Good to know!  I have a lot of good co-op memories with the series - definitely looking forward to playing more of it in the future.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #754 on: November 07, 2013, 01:12:22 am »
Ooh forgot the other big game I'm playing at the minute - a Chinese RPG called Gu Jian Qi Tan 2. It's basically everything I love about RPGs (Chinese or otherwise) in one big, beautiful package.

(Do tell me if I'm posting too many screenshots, I don't want to be a bother)

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #755 on: November 07, 2013, 02:28:42 am »
Ooh forgot the other big game I'm playing at the minute - a Chinese RPG called Gu Jian Qi Tan 2. It's basically everything I love about RPGs (Chinese or otherwise) in one big, beautiful package.

There is no such thing as too many screen shots....  And these ones look interesting....

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #756 on: November 07, 2013, 09:58:42 am »

There is no such thing as too many screen shots....  And these ones look interesting....
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

mark1982

« Reply #757 on: November 07, 2013, 01:15:06 pm »

I've been playing Batman Arkham Origins for the last few days, gotta say I love this franchise, I never get tired of it. I'm trying to 100% all the Riddler challenges at the moment.

And for Batman fans out there Kevin Conroy, voice actor of previous Batman games already leaked news that he is working on another Batman game in the future, probably for next-gen. Great news indeed  8)

Source:
http://n4g.com/news/1261008/kevin-conroy-outs-brand-new-batman-arkham-game#c-7602687
  l    l 

« Reply #758 on: November 09, 2013, 11:03:16 pm »
just starting saints row the third.
well i will when all these updates finish.

90snostalga

« Reply #759 on: November 10, 2013, 01:57:07 am »
beat crash bandicoot 2 now im on tomb raider 1 for the playstation  :D

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #760 on: November 10, 2013, 02:24:03 am »
Rocking out Hotline Miami now....  Gotta love PSN+ freebies....

foxhack

« Reply #761 on: November 10, 2013, 07:59:31 pm »
I dug up one of my spare Dreamcast systems (since my original one kicked the bucket a while back...) and dug up a random game disc I couldn't figure out back in the day: Elemental Gimmick Gear. Now that I have more experience I managed to get farther in the game, but whoever thought not having any sort of map and NO INDICATION OF WHAT TO DO NEXT AT ALL needs a whack on the head.

I get it, the game is great, but who thought no map on a Zelda-like game was a good idea?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #762 on: November 10, 2013, 08:10:51 pm »
I dug up one of my spare Dreamcast systems (since my original one kicked the bucket a while back...) and dug up a random game disc I couldn't figure out back in the day: Elemental Gimmick Gear. Now that I have more experience I managed to get farther in the game, but whoever thought not having any sort of map and NO INDICATION OF WHAT TO DO NEXT AT ALL needs a whack on the head.

I get it, the game is great, but who thought no map on a Zelda-like game was a good idea?

Are you in the forest area above the town? That's where I got stuck years back. And it's really a shame, because I was really enjoying the game up until that point.

foxhack

« Reply #763 on: November 10, 2013, 08:33:49 pm »
Are you in the forest area above the town? That's where I got stuck years back. And it's really a shame, because I was really enjoying the game up until that point.
I'm supposed to be rescuing a scientist girl from some pirates but all I'm doing is walking around Fogna without a clue.

Edit: I just checked an FAQ. Man this game is ridiculous...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:37:24 pm by foxhack »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #764 on: November 10, 2013, 08:38:21 pm »
I can't remember what was going on in the storyline, at this point, after so long. But I do remember wandering around a forest area with streams and such for a really long time before giving up.