Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512319 times)

scott

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #915 on: February 11, 2014, 08:57:06 am »
I really should get back to finishing the National Dex. Before B&W came out I was reallllly close.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #916 on: February 13, 2014, 11:43:06 am »
Finally got some free time without my kids to sit down and start Bravely Default. Yay! Its so cool. I just hit the 3 hour mark and enjoying it already. :)

anruiukimi

« Reply #917 on: February 13, 2014, 01:57:04 pm »
Finally got some free time without my kids to sit down and start Bravely Default. Yay! Its so cool. I just hit the 3 hour mark and enjoying it already. :)

It's fun! I like the old school vibe, myself. :)

karyann

« Reply #918 on: February 14, 2014, 10:21:36 am »
This week I'm still on Ni no Kuni, but for the week-end I might be able to start Bravery Default! I thought I could wait longer, but all the excited people everywhere made me want to play sooner in the end :P

bobster

« Reply #919 on: February 14, 2014, 12:22:29 pm »
This week I'm still on Ni no Kuni, but for the week-end I might be able to start Bravery Default! I thought I could wait longer, but all the excited people everywhere made me want to play sooner in the end :P
I'm in the same boat. I'm 30 hours into Shin Megami Tensei 4... but it's so long and I really want to play Bravely Default  :'(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #920 on: February 14, 2014, 12:23:58 pm »
I'm almost done with the Dawnguard storyline in Skyrim, then it's on to the main scenario... so no Bravely for me yet either.

argyle

« Reply #921 on: February 19, 2014, 12:46:38 pm »
Bouncing between stuff ATM.  Mainly focused on DMC, but also playing some Dishonored and Rayman Legends (and Outlast sporadically, as my heart can take it  ;) ).  Add me to the list of people who haven't started Bravely Default yet.  I was determined to finish Y's: Memories of Celceta first because I knew if I didn't it would likely get forgotten. 

Really looking forward to the new Castlevania next week.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

scott

« Reply #922 on: February 19, 2014, 12:50:08 pm »
Really looking forward to the new Castlevania next week.  :)

Agreed! I might have to run through Lords of Shadow and Mirror of Fate right quick just to prep myself for it!

Veilor

« Reply #923 on: February 19, 2014, 02:29:53 pm »
Borrowed Assassin's Creed IV from one of my brothers so going to start that soon, also borrowed a 3DS with the new Zelda game from another brother which I am currently playing.

foxhack

« Reply #924 on: February 19, 2014, 02:38:56 pm »
I've been trying my Humble Bundle purchases.

Dust: An Elysian Tail - really solid but parrying doesn't seem to work half the time. Weird.
Monaco - Fun, I need to get some friends to play this in co-op mode.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - ... unplayable. :( The game makes my computer overheat really fast so I can't play it. The game seems fun, but I need better cooling.

Oh and I'm waiting for Strider to finish downloading so I can get started on that one.

scott

« Reply #925 on: February 20, 2014, 02:28:27 pm »
Putting Skyrim on pause for the time being. Tonight - Monday is an all Castlevania weekend!

foxhack

« Reply #926 on: February 20, 2014, 03:00:02 pm »
So much for Strider.

It's a 64-bit OS-only game. There's no 32-bit executable. I can't play this. ;_;

bobster

« Reply #927 on: February 20, 2014, 03:01:14 pm »
So much for Strider.

It's a 64-bit OS-only game. There's no 32-bit executable. I can't play this. ;_;
Huh, that's the first time I've heard of something like that. That's crazy!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

foxhack

« Reply #928 on: February 20, 2014, 04:28:17 pm »
So much for Strider.

Huh, that's the first time I've heard of something like that. That's crazy!
I think another game was like that, but it was a big-budget game, and everyone was warned way ahead of time. Not with this one.

There's -no reason- for this to be 64-bit only. NONE. Except, maybe, dev laziness. :\

argyle

« Reply #929 on: February 20, 2014, 04:39:47 pm »
Putting Skyrim on pause for the time being. Tonight - Monday is an all Castlevania weekend!

Awesome.  :)  I'm working on clearing my currently playing queue before next Tuesday, because whatever I haven't finished by then will get shelved while I play LoS2! :D 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis