Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 504935 times)

soera

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1230 on: May 28, 2014, 02:55:55 pm »
Finally started playing Panzer Dragoon Saga, after saying I was gonna start it up last week.

Cheer! I cant wait til you can stick it to me. :D

what the...

...wut   :-\

I see what you did there!   :o :o :o

Ya, right. Keep on a dreamin'!

That way we can both experience the awesome-ness ... only you have to pay for it.  :-*

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1231 on: May 28, 2014, 02:56:06 pm »

'twas too much to resist  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #1232 on: May 28, 2014, 02:56:53 pm »
Rented Watch Dogs and its been generally better than I was expecting.  I saw very little to get hyped about with the game, but it's more entertaining than I thought it was gonna be.  The side missions are pretty good and varied.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1233 on: May 28, 2014, 03:00:05 pm »
Finally started playing Panzer Dragoon Saga, after saying I was gonna start it up last week.

Cheer! I cant wait til you can stick it to me. :D

what the...

...wut   :-\

I see what you did there!   :o :o :o

That way we can both experience the awesome-ness ... only you have to pay for it.  :-*

Speaking of what we're playing, Brad...

...that GFP ain't no joke now; is she?!  :'(

soera

« Reply #1234 on: May 28, 2014, 03:01:00 pm »
Cindy-rella just kicked my ass again. I gotta figure out what Im doing wrong.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1235 on: May 28, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »
Cindy-rella just kicked my ass again. I gotta figure out what Im doing wrong.

It's been awhile -but- I remember getting my ass kicked in that fight my 1st one or two tries myself  :-[

90snostalga

« Reply #1236 on: May 28, 2014, 03:25:16 pm »
Rented Watch Dogs and its been generally better than I was expecting.  I saw very little to get hyped about with the game, but it's more entertaining than I thought it was gonna be.  The side missions are pretty good and varied.

I cant wait to get that on PC!!!!   :) :) 8) 8)  It looks like so much fun

bobster

« Reply #1237 on: May 28, 2014, 03:34:56 pm »

I'm finishing up DMC: Devil May Cry in hopes of playing this game right after. Thank you work for ordering new video cards and getting me a free copy of Watch Dogs  ;D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #1238 on: May 28, 2014, 03:47:25 pm »

I'm finishing up DMC: Devil May Cry in hopes of playing this game right after. Thank you work for ordering new video cards and getting me a free copy of Watch Dogs  ;D

Who do you work for?  Ubisoft?  lol ;)

bobster

« Reply #1239 on: May 28, 2014, 03:56:48 pm »

Who do you work for?  Ubisoft?  lol ;)
Haha I wish! I'm the IT guy for a small architect firm. We're building new computers in the office here and either NewEgg, or Nvidia is running a program that if you buy a new Nvidia card, you get a voucher for a free copy from uplay. The business doesn't need it so I claim them :D.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #1240 on: May 28, 2014, 04:09:56 pm »
Been playing some Watch Dogs lately at a friend's house. While it's better than expected, I admit I'm not that impressed.  I don't think the hacking mechanic can support a full game. The hokey story and horribly unfunny memes also kind of dragged it down for me. ... Then I blew up the streets with a spider tank, so I guess it's not all bad. :P The mini games are also really fun.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

90snostalga

« Reply #1241 on: May 28, 2014, 04:18:02 pm »
Been playing some Watch Dogs lately at a friend's house. While it's better than expected, I admit I'm not that impressed.  I don't think the hacking mechanic can support a full game. The hokey story and horribly unfunny memes also kind of dragged it down for me. ... Then I blew up the streets with a spider tank, so I guess it's not all bad. :P The mini games are also really fun.

Is it true that another real human can somehow get into your game mode and hack your phone?

foxhack

« Reply #1242 on: May 28, 2014, 04:38:20 pm »
Been playing Dark Void, that Capcom-released third person action game. It's not bad, but some of the perspectives when climbing structures can get... really... weird.

tpugmire

« Reply #1243 on: May 28, 2014, 04:59:03 pm »
I downloaded the new Strider game off XBLA and I'm loving it so far. The controls take a little getting used to, and I wish you could skip the pre-boss fight cut scenes after you've seen them once, but those are minor issues, overall it's a great game.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #1244 on: May 28, 2014, 05:34:41 pm »

Yeah it's only slightly better than I expected, being that I had no expectations for it (I have no idea why people were so excited for it lol), but it has some fun side mission stuff.  Spider Tank is AMAZING lol

Is it true that another real human can somehow get into your game mode and hack your phone?

I haven't gotten to that yet, but from what I understand, your game can get "invaded" where people will come into your game and try to screw with you and then you can go and chase them down and I think if you stop them or kill them you get points and money.