Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515054 times)

Warmsignal

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1845 on: February 09, 2015, 03:07:29 pm »
Mario Kart SNES is so cheap on 150cc. Just turns the computer into a sack of bricks that can defy all driving physics, and use special items constantly. This is got to be the hardest Mario Kart by far.

maximo310

« Reply #1846 on: February 09, 2015, 06:16:57 pm »
Mario Kart SNES is so cheap on 150cc. Just turns the computer into a sack of bricks that can defy all driving physics, and use special items constantly. This is got to be the hardest Mario Kart by far.
Thank you. Super Mario Kart on 150cc just felt super cheap, and its probably the reason why I don't really want to play Grand Prix ever again for it.

« Reply #1847 on: February 10, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »
Very disappointed to find out that the PS2 Guncon 2 doesn't work on my HDTV.  I mean, I kinda had an idea it wouldn't, but now I can't play Time Crisis 2 and Resident Evil Dead Aim like I was hoping to do :\ The downside of not really having a lot of room for a spare old TV.

rancesama

« Reply #1848 on: February 11, 2015, 12:54:23 pm »
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon and Pikmin 3

Loved playing Fragile Dreams when it first came out. The controls leave a lot to be desired, but dat story tho. The ending has stuck with me for years and is still one of my Wii games I hold in high regards.

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

« Reply #1849 on: February 11, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »
I started my exercising this week, which is mostly centering around DDR right now, so that counts as playing lol I have most of the songs in DDRMAX2, at least of what is available, done on beginner, though anything above 160 is getting really hard, so I haven't completed one of the main songs.  Seems to be that playing more eventually unlocks some extra songs.

retrogemcollector

« Reply #1850 on: February 16, 2015, 03:34:11 am »
Xenoblade Chronicles.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1851 on: February 16, 2015, 05:14:52 pm »
Wolfenstien the new order
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1852 on: February 17, 2015, 02:41:31 am »

Just started playing this today and I'm freaking loving it! It blends retro-gaming, action-platforming, RPG-elements, and awesome chip-tune music into one fantastic package.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:31:28 am by burningdoom »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1853 on: February 17, 2015, 03:36:08 am »
In addition to Shovel Knight, I also downloaded this little classic on my Wii U with the left-over credit today. I'm really liking it. Great NES action-platformer with some cool music, and nice controls. And a cool NES intro scene. But dang is it hard! Feels a lot like Mega Man meets Ninja Gaiden.

« Reply #1854 on: February 17, 2015, 09:04:03 pm »
Playing between Tomb Raider on PS4 and The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on my 3DS

« Reply #1855 on: February 17, 2015, 09:10:16 pm »
Finally giving Majora's Mask it's proper playthrough after abandoning it as a kid due to not liking the time aspect, but I'm gonna see what I think of it now as I'm hoping the small improvements they gave the game with the 3DS version helps me to like it more.

amauriel

« Reply #1856 on: February 18, 2015, 03:24:12 pm »
Also playing Majora's Mask now. I'm through the Deku Dungeon (ugh!) and I'm ready to actually start enjoying the game.  :P

They made Odolwa much easier, which was a little annoying, because I remember that boss being HARD and the amazing feeling I had when I took it down the first time. When he started chanting, I made a little noise and Ronalopolis mentioned it. I said it was dredging up memories of the war I had on that boss when I was younger. Then 2 minutes later he was down and I was headed out of the temple.  :-\
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

desocietas

« Reply #1857 on: February 18, 2015, 08:51:53 pm »
Fired up Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!  It's my first Monster Hunter, so I'm taking my time in learning everything.  I know a lot of folks who are fanatic about this game, so I wanted to see what the hype was about.  If anything, the game uses the 3D feature well.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #1858 on: February 18, 2015, 11:41:26 pm »
I started playing Pokemon Red again. This time from scratch. Going to attempt collecting all 150 original catchable Pokemon on it. I might Game Genie for New, just for completion's sake.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #1859 on: February 19, 2015, 03:35:30 am »
currently playing Heroes Of The Storm on [PC]. had the game since I was invited for alpha, but never actually played it. getting really into it now. feels better than LoL without the 20 min laning phase, more teamwork and more action ;)