Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514956 times)

foxhack

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1920 on: March 31, 2015, 04:05:07 pm »
*gives up on Dungeons of Dredmor*

I got murdered halfway through the dungeon so Im moving on to another game.

argyle

« Reply #1921 on: April 01, 2015, 12:39:31 pm »
*gives up on Dungeons of Dredmor*

I got murdered halfway through the dungeon so Im moving on to another game.

I gave up on one myself this week - Hotline Miami 2. Somehow my save got wiped, and I just was not enjoying that game enough to replay the half or so I had gotten through. It's not just more of the same from the first game - it practically IS the same game. Seriously, if you've played the original but it's been long enough that you've forgotten the level layouts, just replay it & save yourself $15.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1922 on: April 01, 2015, 02:44:02 pm »

I'm in the middle of the 2nd Quest of the original Legend of Zelda on NES. I've played through the original quest a million times over, but I think I've only beaten the 2nd Quest, once. So while I do remember some things, a lot of it is new to me again because I've forgotten half of it. Lots of fun!

But damn was dungeon 6 hard to find. I had to look that one up online. Who in their right mind would have thought of blowing the whistle at the graveyard without any clues? I did get one that said "Meet the old man at the graveyard." But I already pushed a gravestone to reveal a heart container cave, so I thought that was what the clue referred to.

This is really making me want a Dogbone-Style controller. As an adult, that little controller's corners really dig into your hands after long play-sessions.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1923 on: April 02, 2015, 12:26:45 pm »
Still on the gta 5 kick.....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1924 on: April 02, 2015, 12:35:14 pm »
Still only FFT .......... how do people play multiple games at once?

abe

« Reply #1925 on: April 02, 2015, 12:37:24 pm »
I've been playing Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd on my PSP since I got it in the mail yesterday. :) I'm having a lot of fun with it and I've noticed that it plays a lot more smoothly than the original Project DIVA. I also like the song selection better than the original. I've also been playing some Minecraft on my PS4 and PS Vita on the side.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1926 on: April 02, 2015, 12:57:53 pm »
I've been playing Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd on my PSP since I got it in the mail yesterday. :) I'm having a lot of fun with it and I've noticed that it plays a lot more smoothly than the original Project DIVA. I also like the song selection better than the original. I've also been playing some Minecraft on my PS4 and PS Vita on the side.

That reminds me - did you ever get your PS3 fixed or replaced?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #1927 on: April 02, 2015, 01:08:28 pm »

Neither? ??? It didn't stop working, it just freezes every now and again and I've really only been using it for Netflix and Crunchyroll lately. I'll get back to Tears to Tiara eventually, I swear. :-[

That's quite the eye-catching avatar you've got there, mister. 8)

argyle

« Reply #1928 on: April 02, 2015, 01:14:37 pm »
Still only FFT .......... how do people play multiple games at once?

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1929 on: April 02, 2015, 01:33:32 pm »

Neither? ??? It didn't stop working, it just freezes every now and again and I've really only been using it for Netflix and Crunchyroll lately. I'll get back to Tears to Tiara eventually, I swear. :-[

That's quite the eye-catching avatar you've got there, mister. 8)

All in the interests of co-ordinating & matching my avatar to a game I'm currently playing *AND*, simultaneously...matching it up to my trophy card  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #1930 on: April 02, 2015, 03:52:44 pm »

Yeah, I dig the song list in 2nd more than the first game's. I'll be interested to see some of your favorites. I can listen to "Break It, Break It" on a loop.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1931 on: April 02, 2015, 04:22:59 pm »
FINALLY beated GTA v!!!
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

abe

« Reply #1932 on: April 02, 2015, 05:37:06 pm »

Yeah, I dig the song list in 2nd more than the first game's. I'll be interested to see some of your favorites. I can listen to "Break It, Break It" on a loop.

I think you're confusing Project Diva 2nd for Project Diva F 2nd. F 2nd is for the PS Vita (and PS3) and it came out roughly 4 years after Project Diva 2nd on the PSP. They do share a few tracks, but "Break It, Break It" is not one of them. Unfortunately, I don't have F 2nd yet. :(

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1933 on: April 03, 2015, 02:37:23 pm »
Lets play A link to the past
Never player this game any tips?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1934 on: April 03, 2015, 08:47:23 pm »
Lets play A link to the past
Never player this game any tips?

Get ready for one of gaming's greatest experiences! The only advice I have is to explore everything, leave nothing unturned.