Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514948 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2010 on: May 19, 2015, 12:03:03 am »
Witcher 3.  Definite improvement over the previous game.  I didn't get too deep into that one, I thought it was overall abit clunky which can turn me off a game fairly quickly.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #2011 on: May 19, 2015, 12:56:38 am »
I got sucked into the Kingdom Hearts series again. Send help.

I'm enjoying the GBA version of Chain of Memories a lot more than I ever remembered, and I haven't touched that version in almost ten years. Not sure why I'm having so much trouble with Marluxia when my younger self was able to beat him in her sleep.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

stealthrush

« Reply #2012 on: May 20, 2015, 08:53:47 pm »
Ultra Street Fighter IV, Sega All-Star Racing, and Neo Contra.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2013 on: May 21, 2015, 01:26:29 am »
Feel like I need to restart Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim because of the points I wasted.  :-\

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2014 on: May 21, 2015, 01:22:51 pm »
Feel like I need to restart Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim because of the points I wasted.  :-\

There are so many easy ways to level-up in Skyrim. Check the internet for ways. One famous way is creating iron daggers at the forge which is incredibly cheap and easy to do.

deftommo

« Reply #2015 on: May 28, 2015, 10:23:31 am »
Dark Souls 2: SotFS
Bayonetta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Final Fantasy X-2

As I finish these I have Nier, MGS: Peace Walker, and MGSV lined up.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2016 on: May 28, 2015, 11:34:35 am »
Nothing in a couple weeks.... I am a terrible gamer.  :'(
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

pacpix

« Reply #2017 on: May 29, 2015, 12:50:07 am »
I've got myself addicted to Old School RuneScape.  Been trying to quit the damn game for nearly eight years, but I always somehow end up playing it again.  I do not have as much hatred towards the current version of the game as many others do, but I am enjoying the feel of old school much more. 
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2018 on: May 29, 2015, 02:11:55 am »
Still playing as an Imperial in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  Clearing out dungeons and thinking of making a particular location as my fort.

Although, thinking of finishing Vandal Hearts since I'm so near to finishing.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2019 on: May 29, 2015, 12:42:50 pm »
Knights of the Old Republic could possibly be the best game ever made.  I love it.  I'm still playing through it. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2020 on: May 29, 2015, 12:55:38 pm »
Knights of the Old Republic could possibly be the best game ever made.  I love it.  I'm still playing through it.

I really tried to like it because I've heard so much good about it, and I usually like BioWare RPGs. But I'm just not a Star Wars guy. I'm a comic book and Star Trek guy. I couldn't get into it.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2021 on: May 29, 2015, 01:09:17 pm »
I'm lukewarm on Star Wars as a whole and thought Knights of the Old Republic is not only the best Star Wars media but also the best Bioware game I'd played.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

soera

« Reply #2022 on: May 29, 2015, 02:21:35 pm »
If only a few hours to play - MK X still
If lots of hours - Witcher III

« Reply #2023 on: May 30, 2015, 03:36:02 am »
Been doing both multiplayer and singleplayer in Splatoon and it's a pretty fun game.  Super casual, colorful, very enjoyable.  I think my only real complaint is the lack of variety in maps.  They only allow two maps out of the 6 to be playable at a time, changing them up I think every few hours, so you mostly just end up replaying the maps a lot.  I guess they did this so you are more likely to learn the maps, but when you are replaying the maps in a quick pace due to the game times and fast turnaround, you are on those two maps a lot lol  Still fun though.

kashell

« Reply #2024 on: June 01, 2015, 08:08:10 am »
I finished Luminous Arc 2 over the weekend and finally got some damn good progress in Atelier Shallie. I just reached Chapter 5. The amount of detail in this game is fantastic. The game play, the graphics, the music and everything else continues to surprise me.