Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515916 times)

abe

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2115 on: August 17, 2015, 09:00:13 pm »
I started Cross Edge today and am enjoying it so far, though I haven't played for long.

I've also been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros for WiiU. It's a lot of fun, and even though I really enjoyed the Subspace Emissary story mode in Brawl, I think I actually enjoy playing it more than Brawl. Amiibo functionality it pretty cool too. My Luigi Amiibo is level 50 now and it usually wins when I fight against it.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

retroone

« Reply #2116 on: August 17, 2015, 09:07:14 pm »
At the moment I am trying to get all of the achievements for Battleblock Theater. Shouldn't take that long to complete, the game is fairly easy. I haven't tried it yet but insane mode might be a bit of a challenge.  I might get back into FEZ at one point but because of how cryptic that game is it might be a while before I get around to it.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2117 on: August 18, 2015, 04:29:01 am »
Amiibo functionality it pretty cool too. My Luigi Amiibo is level 50 now and it usually wins when I fight against it.

LV 50 amiibos are pure evil, they can easily kick your ass!

We like to play 3 humans picking on one amiibo LV50, It's not fair and kinda mean but a lot of fun since the little brat is quite a challenge to fall down even alone vs. 3.. Watching them fight each other and take bets can be pretty fun too :D
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

kashell

« Reply #2118 on: August 18, 2015, 08:32:52 am »
I was planning on breaking in my new PS4, but I decided to pop in Mana Khemia 2 instead.

And I'm loving it. I feel like a neglectful parent.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2119 on: August 22, 2015, 09:44:19 pm »
Transformers: The Game on XBox 360. Nothing special or original, but I am having fun with it, and I wasn't even a fan of the movies (but loved the cartoon as a kid). Lots of destructive stuff in the environments. Open city to roam around in and destroy. And they change up the misisions and characters just enough to keep it from getting too repetitive.

« Reply #2120 on: August 24, 2015, 01:44:00 am »
I am trying to go back through and play every Ratchet & Clank Game! Just Beat Up your Arsenal, Tools of Destruction, and a Crack in Time. Next up for me is Into the Nexus. I want to do them in order but I'm missing a few. so just random order at the moment. I don't really like the Size Matters Port to the PS2 though so I will Probably skip that one based on graphics.

telly

« Reply #2121 on: August 24, 2015, 08:18:29 am »
I am trying to go back through and play every Ratchet & Clank Game! Just Beat Up your Arsenal, Tools of Destruction, and a Crack in Time. Next up for me is Into the Nexus. I want to do them in order but I'm missing a few. so just random order at the moment. I don't really like the Size Matters Port to the PS2 though so I will Probably skip that one based on graphics.

Going Commando is definitely my favorite of the ones I've played, though Up your Arsenal was excellent too. Never did beat the first game though...
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #2122 on: August 24, 2015, 08:25:22 am »
Over the weekend, I started Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus for the Vita. I am loving this game. It's so over the top and unrealistic, and the game play is super fun. I'm going to try to earn the platinum before I go on vacation.

abe

« Reply #2123 on: August 24, 2015, 09:55:57 am »
Over the weekend, I started Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus for the Vita. I am loving this game. It's so over the top and unrealistic, and the game play is super fun. I'm going to try to earn the platinum before I go on vacation.

Glad to see somebody else here enjoying it. :) It was probably the most fun platinum I've gotten. It doesn't take too long either. If you like this game, be sure to check out Senran Kagura: Estival Versus when it releases in North America on the PS4 and PS Vita this winter.

thewelshman

« Reply #2124 on: August 24, 2015, 10:12:02 am »

Glad to see somebody else here enjoying it. :) It was probably the most fun platinum I've gotten. It doesn't take too long either. If you like this game, be sure to check out Senran Kagura: Estival Versus when it releases in North America on the PS4 and PS Vita this winter.

I really enjoyed Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus as well. It was a step away from my normal game type. It was one of those games that I didn't have to beat my head over strategizing and could put a dent in just playing a few hours here and there. I'll probably wait a good while before getting Eetival Verses unless it comes with a nice LE/CE.

Right now I'm finishing up the remaining trophies for Moe Chronicles. The game has far surpassed my initial expectations. It is a pretty pervy game, but a fun dungeon crawler that doesn't seem to be too tedious. The storyline is thin, but the character interaction is fun and it good for a laugh. I plan on going back and finishing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Mind=0, and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. Though, I have a bad habit of making a plan, and then saying "screw the plan!"

90snostalga

« Reply #2125 on: August 24, 2015, 11:46:38 am »
Well, got my setup, set up enough to at least game so my first game since I've games last year is FEAR for the PC.  I started playing this last year and will finish it now.  8)

abe

« Reply #2126 on: August 25, 2015, 06:35:00 pm »
I've been playing through Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD on the PS3 in anticipation of the release of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain which is a week from today. :D

I also started Tales of Hearts R over from the beginning since I'm having troubles with the memory card I had my save data on. This time I'm playing it on the PlayStation TV, and as much fun as I was having with it on the Vita, it's even more fun on a big screen.

90snostalga

« Reply #2127 on: August 26, 2015, 12:35:38 am »
Had to give Fear for the PC a break. Going to start playing Paper Mario for N64 and rotate :o

« Reply #2128 on: August 26, 2015, 08:00:23 am »
been playing borderlands 2 a lot lately. up to lvl 24 assassin.

« Reply #2129 on: August 27, 2015, 02:31:56 am »
Let Hyrule Warriors sink its teeth back into me.  This game is just so addictive, but infuriating.  It's so easy to spend like 15 to 20 minutes on a map, just to have it fail and need to start over.  I really want to try and unlock all the weapons and skins before the new content shows up, which sounds like it shouldn't be hard, but I have to spend hours and hours grinding up characters.  I really need to go and find some of those tricks for the game for getting money or XP so I can just power level the crap out of most of the characters I like.