Author Topic: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 36835 times)

Re: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2015, 03:50:18 pm »
I have looked for Link forever. Does that place you got those have any extras?

There was one left when I was there, but I'm going back to see if its there for a buddy, but if I find an extra, I'll see about grabbing one for you.

As for today, I picked up my amiibo's at Gamestop.  So tempted to sell Shulk with him going for 60 bucks lol

*EDIT*
And there was only one left and the friend wanted it, but I'll keep an eye out for you.  Target and Toys R Us haven't gotten them in yet that I've seen.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:51:31 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2015, 04:51:31 pm »

There was one left when I was there, but I'm going back to see if its there for a buddy, but if I find an extra, I'll see about grabbing one for you.

As for today, I picked up my amiibo's at Gamestop.  So tempted to sell Shulk with him going for 60 bucks lol

Please don't scalp, it is beneath you.

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2015, 05:11:12 pm »

I only said I was tempted lol I personally have issues when the prices get too crazy like this and I feel bad when trying to sell stuff for extreme prices.  I ended up selling my partially opened Marth for pretty cheap to a friend.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2015, 07:06:08 pm »
Also got my Toon Link, and shulk amiibo today sheik came on Monday I got an email from Amazon saying Mega Man will be here on the 16. Just waiting now for Gamestop to get Ike and Sonic in.

argyle

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2015, 07:12:06 pm »
I just got an email from BB saying that Meta Knight will be in on the 20th. *crosses fingers*
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

foxhack

« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2015, 07:26:07 pm »

Yeah, leave that to the pros like me!

That Star Wars set has SW: Battlefront 1, which is not on Steam for some reason. It was $1.50 because the seller thought it was a DVD. SURE I'LL TAKE THAT. This seller usually has games for $5 at least so I kept quiet. :P

The Playmobil set... well, it was $2 and it looked okay.

That third thing is a CD-R, it's called "Kid's Challenge Pop 613". It looked weird - the screenshots made it look like a Bubble Bobble clone so I grabbed it. It apparently teaches "Jewish culture and values." I'm not the target audience but finding a Jewish game (as opposed to Catholic / Christian stuff) was pretty strange, so why not. That was $1.

theflea

« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2015, 08:08:05 pm »
On vacation for 2 weeks and did some game hunting.
Also went a little nuts on ebay/amazon picking up several DC games in my dreamquest.

Amiibo
Stopped at Gamestop and they had my pre-order come in.
- Shulk

A Skylander figure my buddy told me to buy, said it was rare. It was $3 so okay.

3DS
Saw this for $20 and said ya, I gotta get it.
- Ultimate NES Remix

XB
Stopped at a mom and pop antique store and saw this cheap.
- Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II

PS2
Found this cheaper then online.
- Dokapon Kingdom

DC
Like i said, went nuts online and picked up a bunch of DC games, most I paid was $15 for one rest under $10.
- Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers
- Ducati World
- Eighteen Wheeler
- Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles
- Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness
- Conflict Zone
- Hidden & Dangerous
- Deep Fighter
- Psychic Force 2012

SAT
Stopped at a local record shop who has a small amount of games and he got in a stack of Sega Saturn games. I picked out 5 and made an offer for the stack and he was okay with it.
- Shellshock
- Star Fighter
- Last Gladiators Digital Pinball
- Independence Day
- Mass Destruction

SNES 
A custom cart I got at a decent price.
- Mega Man & Bass

GEN
Saw this cheap with box
- Sword of Vermilion

GB
At that same Antique store I got the Xbox game from I also saw this CIB for $6.
- Alien 3

NES
I saw this in a youtuber video where someone made a game with that youtuber in it.
They where selling a limited amount of copies so I figured might as well snatch a copy.  :P
- Reggie's Radical Adventures

Also I just did a trade/deal that I am so excited about. Wait to you guys see what I'm getting.  ;D
I should get it next week, I'm so excited.  ;D ;D

"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2015, 08:19:22 pm »
IMPORT TIME!

Won all this decent junk at reasonable prices. The four GB games were 20. (Pokemon Blue, Kid Dracula, Gargoyle's Quest, Wario Land) Four N64 games for 15 dollars. (Smash Bros, Mario64, Mario Party3, DK64) I did outright buy Famicom Kid Dracula for 20 however. I love yamatoku-classic. He doesn't list the titles in his lot listings so the amount of people who actually see the auctions are limited. I'm gonna sell (or trade) Smash Smash since I already have a boxed copy. Hit me up if you're interested. I'll post it in my Selling thread.

Now for some newer stuff:

Bought some new GC controllers; both white and black variants. I also bought a Mint green Game Boy Player.
Now I just have to find the mint green system.... In the mean time I'll have to live on my Platinum GC.

Edit: These additions finally pushed me over the 500 mark!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:44:06 pm by badATchaos »

foxhack

« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2015, 08:23:10 pm »
I did outright buy Famicom Kid Dracula for 20 however.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

scott

« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2015, 10:08:25 pm »

*EDIT*
And there was only one left and the friend wanted it, but I'll keep an eye out for you.  Target and Toys R Us haven't gotten them in yet that I've seen.

I really want a Shulk... it's the only Amiibo I'm interested in ha.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

bobster

« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2015, 08:44:27 am »
I just got an email from BB saying that Meta Knight will be in on the 20th. *crosses fingers*
I got that email too. I was really starting to worry. Here's hoping!

Also, no pre-orders for Wave 4 have hit yet correct? I haven't seen any pre-orders and was starting to wonder if I straight up missed them. I want that Ness one hard!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

abe

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2015, 09:26:01 am »

Also, no pre-orders for Wave 4 have hit yet correct? I haven't seen any pre-orders and was starting to wonder if I straight up missed them. I want that Ness one hard!

Me too. I desperately want a Ness Amiibo. I actually want all of the Amiibos from Wave 4, they look so awesome. :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kevininja

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2015, 09:43:53 am »
Bought a 15 euro eShop card and got the following games:
Cave Story
Gunman Clive 2
Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness

argyle

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2015, 09:49:01 am »

Nope, no Wave 4 preorders yet. Gamestop just started taking preorders for the Mario Party batch last week, so it may be a while yet for W4. I have a friend who works at GS who will definitely let me know as soon as they are tho, so I'll relay that info ASAP when it happens! :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

amauriel

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2015, 04:25:25 pm »
Hmm, I haven't gotten my Meta Knight e-mail yet. Hope I've got one waiting for me next week!
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."