Author Topic: Club Nintendo February Rewards!  (Read 9175 times)

desocietas

Re: Club Nintendo February Rewards!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 10:38:28 pm »
Anyone have some unentered points I could acquire? I hate to ask but I dont buy many Nintendo products and Im 90 points away from a purchase on CN.

When I get my copy of Majora's Mask 3D on the 13th I can send you the code  :)

I don't think MM will be eligible for registration, unfortunately.

1/20/2015  Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 10:45:08 pm »
Anyone have some unentered points I could acquire? I hate to ask but I dont buy many Nintendo products and Im 90 points away from a purchase on CN.

I have some... points... but I dont know what the codes are......
because there is a plastic cover in the wayyyy. :-X
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

pacpix

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 11:14:56 pm »

When I get my copy of Majora's Mask 3D on the 13th I can send you the code  :)

I don't think MM will be eligible for registration, unfortunately.

1/20/2015  Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo

Oops, I forgot about that  :-\
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

tpugmire

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2015, 09:25:01 am »
I was finally able to get in and order a couple games. I got Doc Louis's Punch Out!! And the Excitebike WiiWare game (I forgot the name). Still have enough points for more stuff, just can't decide on what else to get. None of the physical stuff interests me.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2015, 02:30:41 pm »
I was finally able to get in and order a couple games. I got Doc Louis's Punch Out!! And the Excitebike WiiWare game (I forgot the name). Still have enough points for more stuff, just can't decide on what else to get. None of the physical stuff interests me.

In case you have enough points for it, I'm willing to give you money for the Zelda puzzle.  ::)

Note: Mind you, I'm not paying the $75-150 people are dropping on it on eBay.. good grief, people!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 02:32:23 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2015, 04:35:16 pm »
Wow, I had no idea it was selling for that much. (Or selling at all, for that matter.)  Sadly, I don't have enough left for it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2015, 05:06:05 pm »
Wow, I had no idea it was selling for that much. (Or selling at all, for that matter.)  Sadly, I don't have enough left for it.

I had no idea either!  Part of me wonders if I should've gotten that instead of the messenger bag... for some reason that's selling less than the puzzle...?  People are so odd.

Other rewards have gone for cheap on eBay before, so I wasn't expecting such a premium already  :-\
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2015, 07:21:48 pm »

I had no idea either!  Part of me wonders if I should've gotten that instead of the messenger bag... for some reason that's selling less than the puzzle...?  People are so odd.

Other rewards have gone for cheap on eBay before, so I wasn't expecting such a premium already  :-\

I'm guessing that prices are currently at their highest, with the hype and all. They will probably drop after Club Nintendo has definitely closed. The same thing happened with the 20th anniversary PS4, they sold with bids around $3000 before the sale went live, and currently there are some BIN for $1600.  Hype is a terrible thing for prices  :-\
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:23:43 pm by karyann »

desocietas

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2015, 07:34:44 pm »

I'm guessing that prices are currently at their highest, with the hype and all. They will probably drop after Club Nintendo has definitely closed. The same thing happened with the 20th anniversary PS4, they sold with bids around $3000 before the sale went live, and currently there are some BIN for $1600.  Hype is a terrible thing for prices  :-\

Yeah, it'd be nice to get the puzzle for cheap if I can.. It's a nice one, but I didn't have enough points to get both that and the bag (which was preferred).
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

psydswipe

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2015, 05:57:01 am »
Is anyone actually paying those prices for the puzzle or are sellers just asking a lot? I considered the puzzle just because I like doing puzzles. Nintendo still has them in stock and there is no way to know how many were really ever produced to believe they have that much value. I think puzzles are generally overpriced at $10-20 at a retailer and the Zelda one isn't all that big. I ordered the messenger bag and the Animal Crossing cards but still have enough points for a couple of items unless I just get some digital games for the Wii. 

karyann

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2015, 07:38:49 am »
I gathered enough coins for the Animal Crossing cards by double-checking my list of registered games and finding a few missing ones :) But now I'm wondering if I should try to go for the puzzle (instead of the cards) or not. Decisions decisions  ::)

bobster

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2015, 09:41:05 am »
My girlfriend and I are interested in the puzzle as well. We're sitting at 625 after checking all ours Nintendo games so I'm trying to figure out which of my friends I can con out of some coins lol. I really wish we didn't just get a 3DS game case and that NES Remix 2 shirt right before they announced all this  >:(. I'd love to have the messenger bag too.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

desocietas

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2015, 12:27:44 pm »
Is anyone actually paying those prices for the puzzle or are sellers just asking a lot? I considered the puzzle just because I like doing puzzles. Nintendo still has them in stock and there is no way to know how many were really ever produced to believe they have that much value. I think puzzles are generally overpriced at $10-20 at a retailer and the Zelda one isn't all that big. I ordered the messenger bag and the Animal Crossing cards but still have enough points for a couple of items unless I just get some digital games for the Wii.

According to the sold listings, some people may have paid that much (but I kinda refuse to believe it).  I'm really hoping that it drops later.  I'm not big on Zelda, but it's still a really nice looking puzzle, and I like jigsaw puzzles.  I think the fact that it's the last big rewards push, people are upping the "rare" factor.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2015, 02:01:12 am »
Just secured the Animal Crossing cards and the Majora's Mask puzzle :)

rachel

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2015, 04:43:55 pm »
Had 500 coins, so I picked up Earthbound (Wii U) and Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder (3DS). Sad to see Club Nintendo go...