Author Topic: 90snostalga  (Read 2117 times)

90snostalga
« on: November 19, 2013, 01:22:01 am »
Just did a trade with him. Shipped the item out very quickly and everything arrived safe and sound. Great guy. Would deal with again! Thanks man!!!!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: 90snostalga
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:56:57 pm »
90'sNostalgia was kind enough to send me a "Hexen" Skylander (still in original packaging & un-opened) as a part of the "Pay-It-Forward" thread!

It arrived in today's mail - safely & securely packed in a padded envelope :)

Thanks 90's  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 07:11:29 pm »
90'sNostalgia was kind enough to send me a "Hexen" Skylander (still in original packaging & un-opened) as a part of the "Pay-It-Forward" thread!

It arrived in today's mail - safely & securely packed in a padded envelope :)

Thanks 90's  ;)

You're welcome Disgaeniac  :)  Thank you so much for your patience with the shipment.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 01:37:03 am »
Traded 2 games for 90snostalga's comic book and he gave me extra comic books.  Thank you so much for the awesome exchange!  The comic books are also in amazing condition, even without their plastic covers.

Item Description: A
Fair Pricing: A
Communication: A
Quick Shipping: A
Recommendation: Highly Agree

Please check out the games I have for sale.

argyle

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 07:11:08 pm »
90snostalga sent me a very cool Castlevania "8 bit" figure in package from the "pay it forward" thread.  He was super nice the entire time and the figure arrived looking great.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 09:15:28 pm »
Thank you so much for the free comics!  I am trying to find a way to return the favor so please don't get paranoid when I send you something...

Please check out the games I have for sale.

90snostalga

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 08:24:25 am »
Thank you so much for the free comics!  I am trying to find a way to return the favor so please don't get paranoid when I send you something...

I'm glad you like the comics but seriously, dont worry about it.  I promise I don't expect anything in return.  When I go thrift shopping and I have any extra cash, I will pick up lots of things that I normally would not get or collect for.  So when I get home, I go through it and sometimes I do end up liking some items and I will keep them, if not, I will find someone I know and give it to them that will enjoy them; I may give them to a local church thrift shop so I just figured vgcollect would be a great way to go as well. 

I promise you dont have to get anything.  I know you enjoy the comics so I feel good about myself just for helping some one with something else cool to collect or enjoy   :) :) 8)

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 01:21:50 pm »
90snostalga hooked me up in a recent trade - thanks so much! Package looked great, and everything was shipped safely.

Thanks so much again! You rock!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas