Author Topic: Dragon Heroes Coming West  (Read 5758 times)

gf78

Re: Dragon Heroes Coming West
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2015, 01:13:59 pm »
Im not entirely sure yet. The one I work at hasnt gotten them in yet but the moment I get them in, Ill get one and get dimensions. :)

Cool & thanks!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

davifus

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 02:10:34 pm »
Im not entirely sure yet. The one I work at hasnt gotten them in yet but the moment I get them in, Ill get one and get dimensions. :)

Dang, I preordered mine through SQNIX. Any Chance GS will have some leftover banners?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2015, 02:59:37 pm »
I'm really tempted to get the collector's edition for this, even though I won't be getting a PS4 for a long time lol Weird that at Gamestop, the collector's edition is 20 bucks more than on the Square Enix store, despite Square's coming with more skins and weapons and that they promote the fabric poster has a bonus.

davifus

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2015, 03:17:11 pm »
I'm really tempted to get the collector's edition for this, even though I won't be getting a PS4 for a long time lol Weird that at Gamestop, the collector's edition is 20 bucks more than on the Square Enix store, despite Square's coming with more skins and weapons and that they promote the fabric poster has a bonus.

Yeah, I just noticed the price difference. Wow, basically the fabric poster is the $20.
I dont see the fabric as a bonus for the SQNIX Version? Its should be only GS Preorder bonus.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:19:28 pm by davifus »

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 03:32:48 pm »

Yeah, I just noticed the price difference. Wow, basically the fabric poster is the $20.
I dont see the fabric as a bonus for the SQNIX Version? Its should be only GS Preorder bonus.

Wrote that abit wrong, meant that GS is 20 bucks more, despite promoting the poster as a bonus.

soera

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 08:38:51 pm »
The fabric comes with any DQ pre-order at Gamestop.

argyle

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 03:55:02 am »
The fabric comes with any DQ pre-order at Gamestop.

Nice, because that sounds pretty cool. :)  I'm tempted by the CE, but it just seems too expensive for what you get. If GS had it for $100 like S-E does, I *might* bite because I currently have the standard edition paid off there w/ store credit.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2015, 10:38:41 am »
I just received a mailing confirmation on my Slime collectors edition.

I also pre-ordered another copy from Gamestop online to secure my fabric banner. None of them have arrived at my store and my boss said they may not make it at all. But the ones purchased online will be shipped with order so I will definitely get one from that route.

gf78

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2015, 11:26:57 am »
I just received a mailing confirmation on my Slime collectors edition.

I also pre-ordered another copy from Gamestop online to secure my fabric banner. None of them have arrived at my store and my boss said they may not make it at all. But the ones purchased online will be shipped with order so I will definitely get one from that route.

I better get my mothaf@$in' banner or $hits gonna hit da fan up in dis b$@ch!   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

soera

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2015, 01:05:22 pm »
Just got an update from my store that the banners look like they have shipped to the locations. :)

gf78

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2015, 02:17:38 pm »
Just got an update from my store that the banners look like they have shipped to the locations. :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

soera

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2015, 01:37:52 pm »
So my gamestop actually has the games in stock! I went and touched one. It felt lovely! :) I didnt dig around too much yet though to find the banners. Ill update this when I get more info.

I also ordered me a shirt to celebrate the release and its actually one I can wear at work. It arrived today. Im so excited to wear this Tuesday!

davifus

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2015, 03:52:41 pm »
My DQ for SQNIX is in the same state as me but they are purposely holding on till the 13th. RIP Early access.

soera

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2015, 04:55:07 pm »
My DQ for SQNIX is in the same state as me but they are purposely holding on till the 13th. RIP Early access.

I tried the same thing. Its in my city but its purposely being sent through hoops to make sure it doesnt deliver before Tuesday.

soera

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2015, 02:44:07 pm »
All right, I got my banner today. Its much larger than I expected. Its about the size of a full poster. Nice detail too!