Author Topic: Nasty/Weird/Crazy Stuff You Have Seen As An Employee  (Read 4371 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Nasty/Weird/Crazy Stuff You Have Seen As An Employee
« on: April 05, 2015, 12:35:52 pm »
That is right lads and lasses , its gonna be THAT thread. Lets hear your stories.... Ill go first.

So I use to work for Stater Bros. (super market in So Cal).

Any who, I was a janitor. So this one night, I was cleaning the aisles with the autoscrubber, and the cracker aisle started to smell strange.... And i was like... who farted down the aisle!?

So a few day goes by, and the aisle stinks more and more, and the smell spreads to the other aisles, and no one can seem to figure out where its coming from.... I asked the stock crew have they seen anything in the shelf and they said no. So after a week, it was bad, so I finally got sick of it, grabbed some gloves and a trash bag and went down the aisle to look for it... After some time. In the back row on some white boxed crackers. Was a wrapped, butchers meat.... .I was like... Oh hell no...

So I grab it and pull it out, and it was horrible..... So I do the next logical step.... I opened it up... Bad mistake, it was green!

So I threw it out, and cleared out the shelves and cleaned the crap out the area....

How did that go unnoticed by the stock crew? I have no clue!

So whats your story Lets hear them!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 01:56:13 pm by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

foxhack

Re: Nasty/Weird/Crazy Stuff You Have Seen As An Employee
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 12:50:12 pm »
Just a note to people replying, please do not post any gross or disturbing images here. Linking to them, with "NSFW" warnings, is fine.

Okay? Okay.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 01:05:27 pm »
Just a note to people replying, please do not post any gross or disturbing images here. Linking to them, with "NSFW" warnings, is fine.

Okay? Okay.

I figured people would already know this lol.

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 01:16:44 pm »
If I told you...

...I'd have to kill you  :-\ :-X :'(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 01:19:47 pm »
If I told you...

...I'd have to kill you  :-\ :-X :'(

Deal!
Go on

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 01:26:37 pm »
I haven't really seen a whole lot of gross stuff at work, mostly just how stupid people are capable of being. I don't even want to know what kind of stuff Walmart employees have had to see. :( The grossest stuff I've had to deal with at my job is how nasty the organic compactor smells during a hot summer day. Blech. Somebody also shit themself in the elevator once, but thankfully I wasn't around for that and only heard about it from co-workers.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 01:53:24 pm »
That is right lads, its gonna be THAT thread. Lets hear your stories....

*egads*!

only lads?

tc; what a cad!  :P

there's always more culture & class,

when you take the time, to invite a lass  ;)

thanks to the lack of a lass -

I think that I'll pass...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 01:56:38 pm »
That is right lads, its gonna be THAT thread. Lets hear your stories....

*egads*!

only lads?

tc; what a cad!  :P

there's always more culture & class,

when you take the time, to invite a lass  ;)

thanks to the lack of a lass -

I think that I'll pass...

OP updatd. I am sorry, now I demand a story :D

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 05:02:42 pm »
my best stores were from my first job when I worked at McDonalds back around 2001. Both involve shit so be forewarned.

The first involved a clogged toilet in the women's bathroom that one of my managers addressed and went to go check out after a customer reported it wasn't working. After investigating he came back to the counter looking like he had just seen the worst, most disturbing thing in his life. He said that there was a piece of crap in the toilet in question so big that he doubted it would fit in a Super Size cup. despite being mortified by the possibility that this piece of crap actually came out of a human being he decided to resolve the issue by taking one of the metal spatulas from the kitchen and using it to break the monstrous shit up into smaller pieces so it would flush. It worked and needless to say we never used that spatula again.

My other story involved a panic that happened inside out play area when a bunch of parents cleared there kids out of the play area and came to the counter to say something you never want to hear: some kid crapped in the tunnels. Some poor bastard that typically prepared the burgers was selected to investigate and clean up the mess. I think he was selected because he wasn't very big. Anyhow he went into the tubes and came back to the counter about 15-minutes later looking absolutely disgusted beyond belief. He told us that he didn't see anything at first, but after a few minutes of searching he noticed a small droplet of runny shit in one of the tubes, followed by another drop a few feet further down, and then another, and another. Following each drop of shit he followed it to the source, a pair of red kids shorts and underwear filled with diarrhea. Somehow he was able to get the clothes in a trash bag and clean everything up without vomiting. I don't even think we closed the play place after the mess was cleaned up although we probably should have.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 05:39:47 pm »
I had the first one happen to me before too at the super market.... The female manager called me over to the womens bathroom. It was horrible. I nearly puked..... People are disgusting, the stuff people did to the bathroom's was amazing......

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 05:57:28 pm »
When I was a kid, like 14, I worked as a skate guard at the local ice rink because hockey and figure skating aren't very popular so I was pretty much one of the only locals that could skate so they actually recruited me after one of my practices :) but anyway imagine having anywhere from 0-100 people that do not know how to ice skate trying to skate around each other where falling is common and there are practically razors on everyone's feet.  Yeah I saw my fair share of pretty messed up things.  Not as bad as any medical people obviously, but I've seen teeth through mouths and severely severed hands and fingers.  The worst one was a 5-6 year old girl was being pushed around by her mom (who also could barely skate) and the daughter fell and had the mother go across her hand it looked like it went about halfway through her hand and all the way across, but we did get an update that she was fine and just needed some stitches, no permanent damage.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 08:46:33 pm »
Having helped with a pest control business for a few years... I've seen some sh- :-X.  (  ;) )

I'm not sure what's worse; the bugs, or the people...   :P

(We have some really good customers, but man... some of 'em, I tell ya...  :o  )

docsarcastic

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 07:01:20 am »
I almost got hit by a car, I think that's my worst experience. Red light for cars was on, I was in the middle of crossing, pretentious bitch comes flying down the street and hits the brakes, starts honking her horn like it's my fault. Bearing in mind I wasn't having the best of days and she was driving a jeep, I dealt with it in the best manner I could. Stuck my fingers up at her, walked off.

Yes, I still have the job, this happened a good six months ago, may be even more.

Aren't I an awful bastard?
I write books, collect games and achievements and so on. Considered pure, molten evil by many.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
- Everything

VGCollect stuff: https://vgcollect.com/about/DocSarcastic

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 10:09:07 am »
What was your job^

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 11:15:53 am »
I probably have you all beat...unfortunately.  I work as a Corrections Officer.  Messed up stuff...  If you find the deranged dealings of offenders too much..please stop reading now...

One of the favorite magazine back in the day before the system banned them was Nasty.  They came with these giant, fold-out posters that were about 4 feet by 6 feet.  One night we were doing the 12:30 count.  One of the cells, this guy was sitting up at the end of his bunk with a "Nasty" poster all sprawled out in front of him.  I figured he was doing his "handiwork" and left well enough alone.  Well, our count came up one short so we went back out (I was not assigned to that unit and was filling in, thus did not know the offenders).  Lo & behold, we ended up back at the "Nasty" cell and what did I see?  Under the poster, another guy's leg was sticking out from under it!   :o

In the general population units, the showers had a solid door that covered from about your knees to your mid-chest.  While observing the offenders on wing recreation, I noticed one of the men showering had four legs.  Guess what was going on there!   :'(

When we had to take the offenders to shower in the segregation units, we walked around and made a list first.  When I approached a particular cell, I saw one offender bent over the toilet holding his butt cheeks apart.  His daddy had a pat of butter in his hand, getting it all over his fingers.   ???  Yeah, I guess they figure they would get to business before shower time. 

And the worst one of all in my 18 years at this job....

A co-worker of mine, a Sgt. and the coroner had to bag and carry a body out of a cell at about 3:00AM back in 2000.  His cellie murdered him, bit the side of his face off where you could see his teeth.  His left eye was avulsed (hanging out) and said cellie decided to rape him afterwards.  There is a disturbing aura with death.  It's hard to explain.  It's not like a viewing at a funeral home.  And there is a smell of death.  Not the typical smell you associate with something rotting like a dead animal.  It's something that will always be with me.  Unfortunately, I'll never forget it. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:24:01 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us