Author Topic: Playstation TV $39 w/ free shipping  (Read 1377 times)

bobster

Re: Playstation TV $39 w/ free shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 07:24:52 am »
Thanks for this! I saw this price the other day but they were all sold out by the time I got to it. Snagged one this time :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

rancesama

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 02:56:18 pm »
That's a great deal. I got a PS TV when they first came out because I don't have a Vita. I am one of those guys that would prefer to play everything on the big screen if I have the option, and the PS TV allowed me to play a number of games that I would have otherwise missed out on. If you are looking to get into the Vita scene, this is one of the cheapest ways to do so.

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 06:40:56 pm »
I saw this deal and was super excited... but then i realized i couldn't buy it cause my car died and I had to buy a new one. So I figured I'd share the deal with you guys. Im glad a few people get to take advantage of it!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 09:47:25 am »
That's a great deal. I got a PS TV when they first came out because I don't have a Vita. I am one of those guys that would prefer to play everything on the big screen if I have the option, and the PS TV allowed me to play a number of games that I would have otherwise missed out on. If you are looking to get into the Vita scene, this is one of the cheapest ways to do so.

This!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

davifus

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 05:19:57 pm »
Noooooooooooooooooooo

fml

Not available
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 05:27:50 pm »

This!

Double true.  ...Then I went back and got a Vita portable afterwards <_<.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

davifus

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 05:54:52 pm »
They are still $39 and restocked. Just purchased one.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)