Author Topic: All-In-One Cartridge Console Coming!!!  (Read 5227 times)

maximo310

Re: All-In-One Cartridge Console Coming!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 03:43:45 pm »
The article says N64, but the pics don't show it. The console in the pics definitely looks like a prototype and not a finished product for the public. So I'm hoping that the article is right and we do get N64.
Where is N64 mentioned in the article?  Anyways, as foxhack said earlier, its probably a long shot for the system to emulate the n64, ( unless this guy is ridiculously good at what he does)given how difficult of a system it is to work with the way it's set up.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 04:28:47 pm »
I must have seen the N64 part on the original Facebook post I pulled this from.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 02:02:45 am »
If I remember correctly...  To play NES, the customer has to buy a Famicom-NES adapter.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 12:20:42 pm »
If I remember correctly...  To play NES, the customer has to buy a Famicom-NES adapter.

Well yeah, at this point it's a Japanese-only console. If it succeeds and gets a Western-release, I'm sure the Famicom slot will be changed to an NES slot for the Western-release.

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 12:47:25 pm »
I love how old school the images look.  The adapter reminds me of the CD caddies that operated as the CD tray on towers:

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

doafan

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 01:57:58 pm »

If this work am totally fine with this but my worst fear is about the price once it's released, if the price is to high at United States really don't want to know the price that it will be here in Mexico, they over exaggerate them when they come to my country  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

foxhack

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2015, 05:08:08 pm »

If this work am totally fine with this but my worst fear is about the price once it's released, if the price is to high at United States really don't want to know the price that it will be here in Mexico, they over exaggerate them when they come to my country  :'(

¡Gracias, Peña Nieto!

A friend told me that Amazon now shipped stuff to Mexico. Maybe get it from there, if it ever comes to this side of the world?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2015, 01:52:17 am »

¡Gracias, Peña Nieto!

A friend told me that Amazon now shipped stuff to Mexico. Maybe get it from there, if it ever comes to this side of the world?

I figured they already would, interesting to know.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

retroone

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 10:46:55 am »
Step aside Retron 5 there is a new challenger!

doafan

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 01:09:22 pm »

¡Gracias, Peña Nieto!

To be quite honest the Mexico border patrol are some Hijos de Puta that a lot of times if they like what they see they stole the packages for themselves and said that it were lost of never received anything, had a lot of bad situations in the past with these mothafuckas that I do prefer to paid a PO Box than send something directly into my city  >:(

foxhack

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 02:14:42 pm »
To be quite honest the Mexico border patrol are some Hijos de Puta that a lot of times if they like what they see they stole the packages for themselves and said that it were lost of never received anything, had a lot of bad situations in the past with these mothafuckas that I do prefer to paid a PO Box than send something directly into my city  >:(

... why are you blaming customs? You know as well as I do that it's the postal service who steals the parcels. :P

doafan

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2015, 01:12:03 pm »
Maybe because when I started to perform my social service or practices at school they assigned me to do it at the border between USA and Mexico so most of the time I saw when these bastards stole the content of the package in the offices, learned a lot of stuff there and also how to piss them off, one time my dad asked me to purchase some Buchanan bottles for a party and when intended to enter Mexico they told me that they had to retain the bottles because I didn't filled up a form that I never saw and that I needed to cross to my city with out them, so instead of giving the bottles what I did was to empty the content of them in the sewer and then give them the empty bottles what by the way is totally legal, the look at their faces was epic and I was practically laughing all the time anyway Pat the Nes Punk has released this past days a video about this all in one console  ;D

desocietas

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2015, 03:06:25 pm »
It's available for preorder now in case you all are interested in cost:

http://tinycartridge.com/post/119845941602/preorders-open-for-retro-freak-console-it-plays
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2015, 03:11:34 pm »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2015, 04:24:33 pm »
If anyone actually buys it and after they get it, they should come on the podcast and discuss about it.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730